The rise of female political personalities

is it good or bad for Sup Forums's agenda?

it almost feels like females have taken over the far-right. Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone, etc. in America.

Over in Europe you have the Le Pens.

Personally I don't think women belong in politics, but in terms of getting a message out I see no problem. People are more likely to listen to you if you're a pretty blonde girl (pic related) over some neckbeard, regardless of the merit of your ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/laurensouthern
youtu.be/P2POQxUqKq8?t=54m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As much as the /r9k/ crowd and Storm front cries about it, it's a good thing. It's important that any movement is seen as mixed to a degree, so it validates your side for more females to join. NOBODY wants to be part of an all male cry fest, that shit looks weak as fuck and women will despise you. Take MGTOW for example. Quit being autists and don't divide and conquer within your allies(stormfront is notorious for doin this in all their narcissism)

They're mostly attention whores, they know that being a rightist female attracts a huge male (single, fat and lonely) audience.

The problem is that; they will just normalize this conservative/rightist shit, they will never drop the Jew pills or the true redpills.

they found a way to make money off of betas

I wouldn't be surprised half of them have a patreon of some sort

If you move to eastern europe all the girls look like that or better and they don't need a lauren southern video to get 'redpilled' they're like that by default.

Now the secret is to source your waifu in the good parts of the east EU: v4, balts, yugoslavia, bul-romania. Russians and ukrainians can't follow english banter, they are too entranced in their own culture.

patreon.com/laurensouthern

oh what do you know I was fucking right

all of them have a donation funnel, that's all it is

>going all over the world documenting major events
>asks for donations

really makes you think

Ideally there would be no prominent female figures for the far-right as they would all be at home busy raising white children.

>People are more likely to listen to you if you're a pretty blonde girl (pic related) over some neckbeard, regardless of the merit of your ideas.
man did the Jews ever do a number on you
style is not substance

Bad. Women are not good political leaders.

Free travel money. Fuck that shit, I'd like to see the world too if all I had to do was record stuff with my phone.

>eastern europe

>the rise of e-celebs
FTFY famalam

lauren has been talking about white genocide for the past few weeks

is that not enough?

you think anyone would rather listen to people like mike enoch ramble "so here's the thing...*cough* uh yeah demographic *wheeze*"

Propaganda is powerful. We need more pretty white women. There's a reason the shills attack Lauren the most.

The only one that matters...

>not posting rose

get a better hwnduwaifu

Good.
Without women who will the men be inspired to fight for?

Rose is jooz as hell m8.

Look at that nose.
And her ortodontics looks like Hila from H3H3.

Personally I think political personalities are fucking stupid and I can't believe people waste their time listening to them but...

I think having "our ideas" reach a wider breadth of people isn't a bad thing. I'm hoping I can get a redpilled qt Gen Z waiting in the future. Keep brain washing the youth, Sup Forums!

Literally every right-wing organization has a donate button. Is Jared Taylor a money whore too?

dem khazar milkers
every fucking time

Women belong to the kitchen. The end.

All the pathetic men who follow women like little puppies will move right with them. While I don't waste my time, the rest of you numbnuts will lap that shit right up.

Well unlike the commies, we don't have rich donors sending us lots of money. In fact its a net negative to be a WN and try to make money. So it's not surprising at all for people on our side to ask for money.

1 female mouth piece is worth 100 male mouth pieces because people instinctively know women are social climbing creatures and if they're involved with a community it must have value

if your community doesn't have any women people will automatically think oh they're losers with negative social capital and ignore you

that's why people like Lauren are target #1 for antifa, shills and leftpol retards because she rakes in precious female followers who will in turn rake in shit loads of new male followers exponentially, meanwhile someone like black pigeon speaks could get killed eating fugu and only 10 people would actually care

see

>All the pathetic men who follow women like little puppies will move right with them. While I don't waste my time, the rest of you numbnuts will lap that shit right up.

Pajeet, pls

Who gives a shit?
Those who talk shall talk, and if what they say has value their voices shall be heard. I don't care what gender they are.

i don't trust them. marine le pen was alt-light-light.
lauren flip-flops between far-right and the ultracucked alt-light and might fuck off back to alt-light and le skeptics if times get any tougher, which will certainly happen.
i don't mind them, but i sure as fuck don't support them.

Like it or not, but it's turning more and more casual people towards the center lines instead of being the typical leftist.
I actually had a political conversation with a group of people at a party last weekend. One of them (the guy) used PJW as a source and the other one (the girl) used Lauren as a source. This has never happened before, at least not for me.. where I can actually talk about immigration and how retarded leftist activists are with regular non-political people and I was not even the one bringing it up.

This is all-in-all a very good thing.
I know Sup Forumsacks wants society to head towards the far-right standards, but turning everyone away from liberalism is the first step to take. Which is why these e-celebs becoming "the new thing" is good for us.

So? Do you want this thing to be a massive sausage fest? They forward the message way more effectively than men. That is a fact.
Young girls will look up to their example. Or do you want them to be constantly on the leftist side: degenerate, feminist etc.?
Seriously, Sup Forumss cognitive dissonance is staggering when it comes to this.

Listen closely.
Women have a pathological desire to be wanted by men, so when they see a group of men who wants right-wing women, they capitalize on it. It's good because we always wanted to spread these ideas to women. Sure, there's a lot of jumping on the bandwagon for attention, but that's how women attach themselves to any movement. It's totally nonsensical to say
>white identity was more fun before Chad and Stacy got involved.

However, women must not lead. If they start to, it will self-destruct.

With all this in mind, women must see that men all around them are giving the most attention to motherly women. I propose that we give most attention to women when they get married, announce they're pregnant, and when they give birth.

Do not give attention to roasties. Instead give attention to mothers and to future mothers.

This thread is now mgtow central.

This is the place where people fantasise about a longing for a return to traditional values, like respect, responsibility, a strong work ethic, maybe even going to church, and a sense of community all expressed through the virginal mgtow battlecry of women are whores who should be making babies and they're only after your money.

It's important to kill the "h-haha the right is only composed of fat virgins".
Plus, people are more willing to listen to pretty women.

chek all iconic figures in most revolutions and most of them are woman, for example catalina de aragon in spain in spain too, the statue of liberty ,joane the arch etc, while people use woman as symbols, they are almost ever barely able to achieve anything

I'm not a huge fan of any e-celebs so I want write about them but women in politics generally are not necessarily a bad thing.
Despite the stereotype women are more cruel and savage than men (as proven by criminology) which can be a beneficial thing during tough times. Or harmful if they sperg out against their own people.
The people oftern form a paternal relation with the female leader since they perceive them as mother of nation or something like that. Helps to keep to the nation stable.
When you have women endorsing your ideology the entire world will know that your views became mainstream and acceptable because women are never the avant-garde. So women help to normalize the ideology.
Right wing women also destroy the leftist argument of "another male in politics, ugh". But this is just a minor feature.
So overall I'd say I'm okay with a female king/president as a symbol but I'm not very fond of massive influx of women in low rank political position because men tend to be more rational and meritocratic overall.

Politics in general is a sausage fest. Women do not make for very good politicians. As we've seen over and over.

Now they're free to support their men but they should either be home, or in the case of protest rallies, at the central meeting place with the other women.

And they DAMN sure better not be on the fucking front line when the commies come a calling.

Lauren hasn't really shown desire to become or have other women become great leaders.

youtu.be/P2POQxUqKq8?t=54m45s

>I'm sorry but I don't want the statistically dumber sex running everything

- Lauren Southern

must suck to be a house wife when both the left and the right dont respect you

>MGTOW telling women to collectively fuck off with their bull shit
>bad
Do you like the rampant degeneracy destroying our culture? Because speaking against the natural male response is advocating it.

Cunts like that just are just taking advantage of little trumpcuck beta bois on Sup Forums.

This is all that needs to be said on the issue. Kudos if you are still around based ameribro.

Well that's reassuring.
Has she expressed interest in having kids? I don't keep up with her at all.
We should only pay attention to the ones who want kids. I guess the problem is that beta-orbiters don't orbit around pregnant women and mothers so much.

Noeither of them are politicians. They don't make rules, don't create movements. They are forwarding a message that is already esablished.
But you will still attack them just because they are women. Pathetic.
Since when the right doesn't respect house wives?

>it almost feels like females have taken over the far-right.

Not really. Brittany Pettibone isn't that popular. It's good that Lauren has gotten more exposure, and drifted further right after the went independent but she's just one person The reason they get this much attention is exactly because women are less common to spread this message, so the ones that do are more notable, especially when they do stunts like going to Europe to stop NGOs. Like Ann Coulter when she started getting big.

It's good since they bring in more girls, then more guys who want to watch, then more girls as a result, and it helps normalize the whole thing. It's what we've wanted for years.

But they're just one part, and everyone knows they shouldn't take over the whole thing. As long as people aren't pushovers it's easy enough to keep them from fucking things up.

Le Pen's father spent decades doing the same thing, Marine is just continuing in her father's footsteps. It's absolutely good to have them so they can't be dismiss the nationalist cause as "racist (old) white men" and it makes it less scary.

MGTOW is the actual cancer that needs to be removed. They only latch on to the "far-right" because they don't fit in anywhere else.

oh yes thats what i would prefer to have over being litterally chattel so worthless you have to pay the guy who recieves it

i mean a world of men and women who respected one another and wasnt broken but i am definately taking male disgruntlement and anger over slavery, even if i never get to settle down with a cute wife

>Has she expressed interest in having kids?

Yes in her Traditional Woman lecture she said she is definitely going to have kids.

>2017
>trusting a jewstie

she's hot

lie

she's the stereotypical aryan woman if i've ever seen one

>muh slavery
And this fucking global consumerist rat race that you bitches turned this entire planet into isn't just slavery with a coat of bright rainbow paint on it?

Dropping the redpills are our jobs user. They just provide us with a new audience to preach to. Theyre entry level and get the newer crowds to mingle with us where we provide them with the redpills. Right wing public figures need to be uncontroversial as to attract moderates who will then be exposed to more right wing ideals by the less public but more "controversial" among us.
This is something that Sup Forums sometimes has a hard time understanding. For some reason a lot of guys here want some guy screeching about kikes and niggers to be the main face of our side, as if with all the media brainwashing that someone like that could ever get any traction with a more moderate audience.
While Sup Forums in general may dislike some of these people because they dont have the opinions they would like them to have, denouncing them would be counter-productive. We need moderate right wingers who we can then redpill. You cant expect somebody with years of jewish manipulation to immediately start hating jews with a couple of infographs. You need to start small and slowly expose them

Spot on.

>brown eyes
>brown roots
>aryan

You're fucking retarded. How else will they fund themselves to do what they do? Youtube has fucked them all out of monetization and Patreon is the only way they can continue to travel and report the truth.
They do more for us than 99.9% of the people here on Sup Forums.

mine

yes they are a good thing. they encourage other women to speak up and they spread the message to the genral public in a way that cathes them off guard and makes them take notice.

then they end up agreeing to a certain degree

>aryan
Where does it say that?
And Iranians are the real Aryans.

I see female alt lite youtubers popping up daily. They start asking for donations on their first videos. Women like lauren have clearly created a perverse incentive to join the alt right

I agree, we can laugh at the left eating themselves with all their PC "who can be the most victimized" feminist islam bullshit, but if we start fighting among ourselves over who is spreading the redpills, then our messages will never be heard or believed by enough people.

Provide a list then. And how patheric you must be to watch youtube constantly?

I agree with this guy. And to take it one step further. Have white men really become so beta that we can't win women over to our side?

you guys value house wives in the same way you value a bag of spices
you do not care for the hardships of being a slave who must obey her husband or die on the street penniless, you degrade career women as being selfish for wanting to own and save their own money. yet when confronted with the obvious solution to the house wifes problems; no safety net if your relationship goes to shit, no marketability if all you are is a pussy with no transferable skills nor career base that would ever hire you, and no vote to change that situation, paying the house wife a wage and letting her work from home and vote, you get defensive and rage with hatred at the very idea that someone doesnt want to rely on only your generosity and goodheartedness alone to stay off the street. you want to treat women like dogs, more than willing to share the home with them, but a dog cant take any of that with them if they need to leave or run from an abusive owner.

in addition to all that the lack of career options means that women whos only value is being a pretty wet hole that bare male heirs means we will inevitably see the return of arranged marriages and dowrys completeing our enslavement, all because men here would rather force the woman to be a house wife than compramise and make her want to be one

a perfect example of pols attitude on fixing womens values

> Iranians are the real Aryans.

WE

We need women because stupid people (usually other women) will only vote sex appeal. So it's good because democracy is shit.

Ultimately it's pathetic.

Women attempt to control and moderate anything which becomes popular

They will wreck the Alt Right by watering it down ideologically and causing frictions among men competing for their attention

Sup Forums seems to believe that abstract ideas are more powerful than animal urges

Lauren talks too much about white race now
Not that I ever had the slightest chance though but it was nice to dream

fake and gay

Fuck off feminist. If wives were the property of their husbands and daughters were the property of their fathers it would solve a lot of problems

Lies

lauren has only become more right over time

This is very important to smash the notion that identitarianism is only for frustrated white males.

Aesthetic women have more crossover appeal right now due to the endless agit prop from the left.

She is still center right though. Women rarely make it to the far right

pretending like we have an agenda. i dindt know survival was an agenda point.

>Have white men really become so beta that we can't win women over to our side?

"We" did retard. That's why there are more female public figures and viewers, because they were brought over in the first place.

Girls want to listen to other girls. They've been listening to feminists, liberal Hollywood celebrities and popstars like Lady Gaga to get their views for decades, it's high time that women who actually promote redpills and good values take their place.

There is no benefit to those women staying home with children and not doing shit instead of influencing millions of people.

How has Lauren watered down anything? She has never pretended to speak for the alt-right. If anything, she has made the alt-lite MORE right-wing because she uses alt-right rhetoric while saying she isn't alt-right.

doni really need to teach you the concept of agency? yes having choice is better than no choice
in your world my only choice would be to hide what i am or be lynched or burned to death. i would not be able to persue passions or voice my thoughts to anyone for fear of the reprecussions, and my husband would rape me with my quiet acceptance that there is nothing i can do to free myself.

Women have more freedom to say things on the fringe of the overton window because even if they stray too far and cross into the "unacceptable" zone, they still have a near-certainly secure future by spreading their legs for a provider husband.

Men don't have that. If we openly said something unacceptable, it would be forever memorialized on the internet and any employer, business partner or romantic interest would be able to google and we'd be destitute.

Europeans are the ancient Iranians. The new Iranians are some mixed race trash remnant.

Giving women any say over how things are run will not end well. A few women on the right saying the right things does not mean all women can or will ever think like that. Don't forget it was the 19th amendment that started this entire mess

I can tell that you are a westerner, as you have a very polarized view of women.
And that is the American 1950s definition of traditionalism. It;s dead and will stay that way.
It is possible to be a decent wife and mother and get along with the times too.

>you guys value house wives in the same way you value a bag of spices
do you know how fucking expensive spices are? of course a smart man would value his wife.

i cant argue that it would solve a lot of your selfish priblems and make a return of problems for us women

but you are factually wrong if you think it will be a net positive beyond what destroying first pas the post would do

Aaaaaaaaaand there he is.

Being such a shitlord I literally don;t listen to them on account of them being women.

Having said that, I'd of course prefer young women to be more like Lauren Southern, and she is certainly pretty.

The reason the jews wanted to liberate women was because they know women make disastrous choices when they have nobody controlling them

>I don't want the statistically dumber sex running everything

- Lauren Southern

Yeah looks like she is really working towards female empowerement.

> People are more likely to listen to you if you're a pretty blonde girl.

Can confirm. I listen to Lauren Southern, Ann Coulter, Marion Le Pen.

I have no interest in listening to the beta cuck millennial woes. or that faggot pewdiepie

Kys

Jared has been at this for longer than lauren has been alive. Lauren is just an opportunistic cunt who saw that she could make a quick buck in a low competition high demand market

No no. Not lyched. You're not a nigger.
We'd throw you in a woodchipper.
Mulch you good and proper.

bad, most women are fickle and will ead others astray
they are far too open-minded to have the strong convictions required of a leader

the 1950/"s is worshipped by pol and thats a fact even if its a meme. undoubtably having skills like in ye old days would make things better for us but not anywhere near what i would deam acceptable. the problem of course is it all relies on machinery going the way of the dinosaur or women continuing to be allowed to work as they always have. pol doesnt want 1700 women they want 1940-50

and yes i do believe its possible to be a house wife and be happy, unfortunately you have to find a marriage partner that wont hate housewives on principle or wont treat women like a cherished slave at best and a cherished dishwasher at worst

you dont fucking get it senpai. spices have value but you dont keep and treat the spice plant well, you exploit it for your own wealth and benefit

Fuck off u slav cunt. you know as well as I that slavshits have pastier skin, rounder races and closer together eyes than lauren who is clearly more anglo or germanic