Does he browse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hCxJ_fpTQY
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39836231
proxy.cm/north-korea
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not with that faggy little haircut.

Nork flags used to be rare until this proxyfag spammed in every thread with his innane opinions

Well, it's like a pointed out to another user in another thread. How would could you have a NK proxy considering you wouldn't be able to get a signal sent there since it's a closed network?

This. It has to be a higher up in the NK food chain.

i hope so

If it is a proxy, (which I doubt but could be possible if there's holes in the NK network) I bet you are the proxyfag.

Here's at least two posts I've found using that flag today, they both appear to be in relatively broken English. I also saw others but can't find them here. One of which was saying people should "follow a strong leader"

No.

Mr. Kim does not use Sup Forums

Our internet is limited supply but some military and political family can use

I don't understand food chain

TIMESTAMP WITH PHOTO OF OUTSIDE

Can we change this? That would be amazing.

Holy shit. I'm an American but I love what you guys have done over there. Juche truly is an Amazing ideology. I actually own one of your pins with a pic of Kim Jong Il.
How do you like it over there? Do you enjoy living in a racially homogeneous workers state? Why do you have access to internet? Are you a high ranking party member?
youtube.com/watch?v=6hCxJ_fpTQY
This pls

I do not wish to invite response

I sort of wish I could show Mr. Kim Sup Forums but the consequence on my family is unreliable

this seems like an enjoyable larp, have fun.

Everyone knows in here who has been lurking more than couple of years that Kim is frequently visiting here.
Also remember that Kim's uncle who got executed? Uncle was trap posting 2 hours before arrest was made.

My country is happy but poor. But to speak ill of Mr. Kim is to invite death. We were actually kind to Otto. You do not wish to see what we do to Citizen prisoner

I do not believe higher members have seen Sup Forums or it would be blocked from me

How do you know English? Are you a foreign national in NK, or what?

do you have a Pass? If yes how did you buy it

>We were actually kind to Otto
How did he end up in the coma? I don't have a problem with it because he was a huge faggot anyway but I'm curious.

at least type some actual korean here lol
do you speak a dialect or what

fuck you proxyfag, take pic with timestamp

We have one elite university with American professor. However he is being Ottoed as we speak:
Kim Hak-song

Its people behind proxies

The guy posted the site he used to buy the proxy a few weeks ago.

How did you learn about/ discover Sup Forums?
Pls Post Timestamp and picture outside

We have 2 main kind of interrogation.

One when we don't need to hide scars. Second when we need to hide them

For Otto, we need to hide scars if he was to be released. So we use extensive electroshock and water submersion torture

For example, when place Otto in submersion tank with water level up to his chin.

Then apply high voltage to his body. Muscles contract and his head goes below water level.

I believe the guards went too far and caused coma

Its nighttime here

>My country is happy but poor
Those not living in 평양 are happy? Are you allowed to travel to other places? Sure you can be happy if you think not starving is a reason to be happy. But what kind of fucked up life it is without any form of freedom. South Korea is great btw. Have been there this year for several weeks.

stop larping you faggot, anyone in nk can chek this site becouse jail

Impolite

This checks out:
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39836231
Interesting. Also, just out of curiosity, if someone like me who supports your system ever decided to visit your country despite being an American, would I be treated nicely, or would I get Otto'd?

I will never be given travel permit. Here it is illegal to travel even between cities without permit and they are expensive and elite

Just do your picture wall.

fuck off retard, like using a proxy impresses anyone
> proxy.cm/north-korea

SAGE REPORT HIDE

He used to until someone called him a fag.
>I'm making it up but it could be true.

A simple picture of a pin or a flag with a timestamp would probably suffice but I can understand if he would be nervous.

What version of Windows do you have? Or are you on some weird NK exclusive bootleg?

There were some American soldiers from Korean War who were captured and decided to stay here. We forced them to act in our film industry. I do not believe they are still alive

But I do not think you would be treated well. No American has come here and demand citizenship since then

Only the Dear Leader has access to Sup Forums

Elites can smuggle Chinese phone. Not PC.

But every Nork citizen is supposedly ordered to have one wall in their house with nothing on it but the photos of their 3 glorious Kims. If he posted that with a time stamp, it'd be proof, and the Norks wouldn't know because everyone has one.

Yes taking picture of my home is unwise

We all have pictures is dynasty. It's normal and not unusual

I saw a documentary about that, I heard that they were pretty patriotic to NK but I'm not sure if it was real or if it was just due to the way the country is set up (i.e. you have to be patriotic.)

I do not believe Mr. Kim has visited here. It would be international incident

I went to North Korean embessy in my city.

Nice people, you've got there.

Did you attend Kim Jung Il's funeral, what was that like?

Then post it man. Otherwise, fun RP Thread.

sauce?

Yes to be honest, I do not believe official story either.

Official account is the US prisoners decided to stay after learning about our country. They decide they love Korea more than capitalism USA

They were given wife as well, I do not believe Korean woman would choose American prisoner of her own free will so she was likely forced.

I do not know why the prisoner stayed. Maybe fame? They were all forced to be in our TV and film

who is your waifu?

No

Government funeral here is very serious. It is all recorded on cameras. If you do not appear sad or grieving enough, someone will find you and terrible things will be done to you.

It is better to avoid such event entirely if you have proof of work obligation

I am not married. If I had family I would not risk unsanctioned internet use

Interesting. What do you think of my pin?

I do not believe any American or western would support our regime once they see how normal citizen lives.

Its ok, we will welcome him with open hearts. He will honor your family.

How are you on the internet?
Do you think it's the fault of your government or western sanctions?

I believe you're a larper or maybe not.

Either ways, it's amazing

I do not believe having a pin would make someone understand life here.

It is not pleasant

nice, now timestamp you fuck

What would you like the alternative form of government to be? Just out of curiosity.

Everyone is taught we are happy and glorious. People here do not acknowledge the suffering. So no one sees fault because they are conditioned to not even see the hardship

I personally believe it's our refusal to trade. We do not have the raw materials and foodstuffs to feed a nation and our only benefactor is china

Even in our most elite institution, Pyongyang University of Science and Technology, we are not taught about other government style

My wish is one where normal citizen is not scared.

This.

Nice RP, now where's that timestamp

Stop ordering me please

I see. Thanks for the info.

Fake fuck

It's 0200

I will have to stop using phone

It's 1:30, pangasumpnida.

Bye nigger, sage.

So are you in the North Korean communist party? Because I've heard that high-ranking officials are allowed access to outside media.

Good luck in your journeys..

This. Someone explain this shit

Because it isn't made out of cake kim

How is it that you faggots haven't wondered how come, in a thread about north korea, the only nork in his country with access to the internet casually decides to wake up and coincidentally comes to this thread? This is fake as shit. 0/10.

Plus he perfectly understands English and refuses to provide a timestamp.

I'm a bit skeptical desu but I can't really disprove him being a Nork either since it would be reasonable for him to be nervous about posting pictures.

South Korea! DUH!

i.e. degeneracy.

Don't you have to say magnificent leader? Larp

shes so hot. I love happas

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

a country whose citizen Appreciate its leader, is a healthy country. that is the main reason behind why north korea is best korea. there are many other reasons as well.

tfw: If only my flag was Venezuelan then you'd believe me.

god, i wish i could gently bork her with my gigantic, white benis.

I think i'm going to fap to this pic. Got any more?

High on the food chain means powerful, low means weak

You know how NSA can find 'nork fingerprints'. Nork proxy has nothing to do with the actual NK location.

It was an onion site. He said you had to use BTC to buy. I didn't click.

North Korea? You mean USA! Citizens Appreciate President Trump. President Obama a few years back. North Korea is Forced Appreciation.

stop meming us
>175.45.178.129