Royal family goes to poland

Not a single non-white is there. I bet they know the future white civilisation rests in poland. Just nuke the UK

Meanwhile this is michelle obama visting the UK in 2015

>that ginger tho
look how diverse we are

I went to poland with 3 white friends and a fair skinned pajeet and we got shouted at and spat on.

kekd

Soon we will all follow Poland's example.

As you should in any society where you openly associate with inferior people.

I haven't seen a single non white face all day, feels good to live in the lake district :^)

I literally thought racism was a meme in poland.

I mean the guy is a conservative christian.

It is a meme among females.
Polish females are some of the most PC beings on this cursed planet.

Do you remember that mutt-ork-baby?
>pic rel for reference
Friends / supporters of the mother claim that race-mixed children are better, prettier and smarter than "pure-blooded polish pigs" ( direct quote ).

And guess what.
Those " supporters " are female, immigrants and polish.

>Not a single non-white is there.

What about all the Poles?

I saw that i didnt know she was polish jeez. That baby is pretty ugly though
Your men seem pretty intolerent though let's hope they dont become pc like in our country. Kudos tho

What part of Poland were you visiting?
There are progressive centrals like Gdańsk or Warsaw as well as fascist capitals like Białystok.

He has a nation of origin that he should return to, religious background is irrelevant.
He can be a conservative Christian in his native country

-t.polish user from uk

fuck you and your shit toilet cleaner country

We went to gdansk and warsaw but it was in Torun where it happened like 3 times. You guys have some beautiful cities btw

she is going to have a rough orc life ahead of her

Why so mad Ahmed?

Based Polska.

feel good story of the year
major motion picture when?

>Not a single non white is there
Wrong, you forgot the royal family.

cheer up ahmad you might get have a chance to meet allah

there are very few (none?) reasons to emigrate to Poland, maybe that would explain it, don't you think?

>Popular attitudes throughout Europe now appear to be increasingly out of kilter with those of the political and corporate leaderships. One index was a study of 10,000 Europeans across 10 EU states, published by foreign affairs think tank Chatham House showing that an average of 55 percent of those polled agreed with President Donald Trump’s efforts to ban citizens from several Muslim-majority states from entering the United States.

>Another large study from the same source, published last month , showed that “there is simmering discontent within the public, large sections of whom view the EU in negative terms, want to see it return some powers to member states, and feel anxious over the effects of immigration. Only 34 percent of the public feel they have benefited from the EU, compared with 71 percent of the elite.”

>A poll taken at the end of 2016 showed Italy to be the most anti-immigrant country in Europe, with 52 percent of Italians agreeing with the statement that, “there are so many foreigners living here that it doesn’t feel like home anymore.” France wasn’t far behind, in second place, with 47 percent of those polled holding the same view.

Hobbit/Orc is a race/species

Swedish is a nationality

nice meme

whether they are swedish or German both would be European, I can't help the meme went right over your head

Is Poland accepting of Asian tourists? Don't wanna diversify your country but would like to see a homogenous white nation since very few exist

I would like to tell my grand children that I saw one once

Kind of like how old aussies saw Tasmanian tigers

It's like witnessing a lost moment in history

If only we had a word to already separate whites from niggers... like.... "whites" and "blacks".. or something.... instead of a arbitrary name for a location named after some sandnigger princess....

hmm

really makes you think huh

Lurtz was not born in the shire. He was born next to Orthanc. He's a wizard.

I bet Kate is disgusted.

What about the brunette jew woman in the white dress holding a red purse under her arm?

Poland is the best country, i knew it!

More immigrants will come when Poland's economy becomes more on par with its more western neighbours. Also the final nail in the coffin will be the inevitable increase in benefits which will be heralded in by dying ex-commies and childless old people. I love how homogeneous the country is but don't think its only because slavs hate niggers.

wot a bunch of subhumans
disgusting

Do you think they'll do the same to Duchess of Cambridge that they did to Princess Di?

>bringing a poo
How dare you, asshole?

>Lurtz was not born in the shire. He was born next to Orthanc. He's a wizard.

(((they))) own Hollywood bruh. it would turn out based on a true story, but the movie features 3 niggers and an albino taking down the patriarchy

Looks like it is starting to shape shift!

Fucking polish bitches

All of them lefties

Did you know in England we have far less poc than in America? I'm not kidding I know three black people in my school on 1200 pupils