Christians will unironically defend this

>Christians will unironically defend this

Christians are cancer. Literally worse than muslims.

>t. kike

Flag checks out

>implying thats how it works irl

>when the first post is also the best post

>edgelordXtreme
oh goy

I'll be praying your mother gets cancer.

Hopefully God likes me enough.

The whole section is about not taking revenge you dingus.

>M-my feelings got hurt so I will ask my imaginary sky-daddy to give your mom cancer!

LMAOing at your life

quick get in before you feel uncomfortably unsafe

>meme flag
>fedora tier shit post

with out fail

these memes have no soul, they're hilarious though. reminds me of CTR flooding before hillary lost

why can't atheists meme

Varg is fucking cancer.
Since he started uploading dumbshit on Christianity these fucking threads are flooding.

(((You)))

>taking your anger out on someone else's mom
Not okay

> Be Shechem, son of Hamor the Hivite, chief of the Caananites
> See qt jewess walking around town
> Rape her
> Pussy is good so ask her father the right to marry her
> Tells me he has to wait for his sons to come back from the field to give me an answer
> They tell me it's cool, as long as they get the foreskins of every man in town
> Weird but OK
> Tell my subjects to multilate their cocks in jewish fashion, so I can get married with qt jewess
> They actually do it
> 3 days later, the jewess' brothers come to my town, pillage the shit out of it, kill all the men who were recovering from the ritual multilation, take the women as sex slaves and burn it to the ground
> tfw “We cannot let our sister be treated like a common whore.”

blame the propaganda and brainwashing instead of the bible, nobody gives a fuck about religion anymore and now they use tv and WHEN DID ALL WENT WRONG, how did everything went like this

you just keep on proving his point lmao

I am christian now, thanks for the info

Americans are the loudest Christians

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

no it means if a perv is perving on a little girl, the little girl should bscly offer herself to the perv cus the perv is gonna get fucked up if he does anything more than perv

when jesus turns the other cheek, it was literally cheeky.
roman soldiers were allowed to make civilians carry their gear 1 mile; jesus said "turn the other cheek, carry it 2 miles" cus then the soldiers would get in trouble

context matters. Jesus wasn't just a hippy, he was a hippy with a terrorist following.

I've been studying christian philosophy for whole last semester and neither of my 3 lecturers gave me a clear answer on ''turn the other cheek'' stuff. Why do christians prefer to ignore this line? What is the correct interpretation of it? What is christian opinion on nation and racemixing? Becuase from parts of Bible I've read christianity has nothing to do with nationalism. Can we at least cherrypick some lines from bible that we can quote so there is no dissonance in being christian and nationalist?

>protestants who modify the religion whatever they feel like
>expects good things to come
You're quite the retard too

>this strawman
Wow, good argument.
>flag
At last I truly see.

haha muh dead kike on a stick amirite guys? *tips fedora*

Luke 22:36
“Now, however, He told them, “the one with a purse should take it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one.

wtf i love christianity now.

>using bad strawmen arguments based on edgy fedora memes

Return to reddit

Then you better watch your islamophobia when some moslem rape gang fucking enslaves your loved ones.
You wanted it.

>133974831
Why are christcucks so insecure?
>inb4 le fedora meme I found on 9gag

funny how tumblr pops up in the strangest of places

It says if she objects then you are a rapist. Saw another one that says God won't let me be raped. Well. As the story of Job and Eve outline. Only women get raped by fallen angels. And God does not send evil. The prince of the air does and rules this world. Like your pictures

>Turn the other cheek applying to things of a serious nature, rather than just petty bullshit that you shouldn't dignify
No.

Why don't you guys be original for once and come up with your own material? This is just as bad as those tweets from the other day crowing about women taking over predominately male franchises. It's just sad.

Turn the other cheek was meant as a challenge as in I dare you to do that again. Read the rest of the book stupid Christians. Yahowsha(Jesus) name in paleo Hebrew has the pictographs for an eye and a tooth. Go to blessyahowah.com and stop being basic bitch Christians

Lol your prob a dirty shitskin that gets no pussy. White women don't want your dirty dick.

>Turn the other cheek was meant as a challenge as in I dare you to do that again

frig off randy

noone wants your Jewish memes

I don't think you understand that christianity ARE the shitskins made BY a shitskin FOR shitskins

K|YS

Don't deny your heritage.

All Christians are Jews.

all those paintings on the left were done by christains, so what the fuck are you even trying to get at here.

What is this goy? Please show me more of this antisemetic content so I can report it properly.

I swear these threads are pure LARPing.
You are kike LARPing EU.
And there's this fucking homosexual LARPing Nazi.
And the atheists LARPing as Pagans.

Literally faggots, kikes and fedoras mlti-spamming.

>another episode of Pajeet pretend to be European

Paganism says you should defend yourself.

Satanism says you should destroy those who impede you.

Christianity says you should live like a beggar and no christian actually follows their own god- they'll all burn forever if their own dogma is correct. They're morons and never actually rise up to defend anything, like the lazy turds they are. Fuck jesus.

and you are lesbian muslim

>>another episode of Pajeet pretend to be European
fuck off you filthy kike

filthy fucking christkikes

Rape is redpilled

Correct. Christians are actually more anti-white than Muslims, by far.

>Raping women is redpilled

>post absured picture
> source of scripture
gee I wonder why.
why dont by you actually read the bible instead of mocking something you clear know nothing about

that pile of shit is for deranged fucks

Christian my whole life, if I see a rapist Im killing it......argument invalid......try again achmed

clearly struck a nerve
Angry that White Anglo-Saxon PROTESTANTS raped your nations repeatedly while your men coward and your women spread their legs for the SAXON seed?
not even protestant or anything, I just hate Poos

>Buddhism is the only religion that is fighting muslims

The Bible says if a man slaps you to turn the other cheek. It says nothing about rape and regardless that verse is denouncing vengeance not saying you should literally just let people keep assaulting you. It's not even my religion and I seem to have a better understanding than your sorry ass does. Might want to actually know something about the subject before you talk shit.

It's wierd how Christians hate athiests so much, but they don't hate the blacks and muslims raping and sometimes killing their sisters, wives and daughters and the jews destroying their culture and family values. A really cowardly and stupid people.

What does whit have to do with Christians?
In any case Swedes have abandoned Christ and got what was coming for them

>Christians are cancer. Literally worse than muslims.
Look at this blatant bait

Any follower of the greatest faith in this thread?

>implying white sharia is bad
>implying there would be anything wrong with Islam if it was propagating the Nordic race
my people are my religion, cut the snowflake anti-christianity
if christianity is protecting the white man then we are christians

the only one acting like a derranged madman is you, why are you so hostile against something you never read

>implying im christian
There's actually nothing wrong with even being Christian if you aren't a cuck. I'd rather have a white christian than an atheist poo

I am pretty sure this counts as sexual immorality

This is what the Bible actually says:

>who rapes a woman is put to death

>not an argument

>not an argument
>not an argument

They don't. It is obviously condemning vengeance.

report that shitposter krisna

that is only the corrupted version, go read a bible and follow that, fuck everything else, you will be very surprised at what you find

oh, and don't be a fucking moron and read it once sentence at a time and try to drag every little meaning possible out of it like a autistic waste of life, read it like a normal book from start to finish and try to make up your mind of the total message, if not you have already failed, like you have with this post showing ignorance if anything, but there is hope, read the bible

I would pull the trigger on rapists, especially a nigger one. Also, reminder that kikes hate no group of people more than white Christians and that this is a slide thread. saged

>emphasis on the 'shit'

They're funny because they are so desperate and far from reality. Plus you can say the poster is projecting and be right like half the time.

Atheism forever, right?