Punishment of racemixing women

>Sup Forums discussed the degeneracy of racemixing white women hundreds of times.
>I never saw a thread about possible punishments of those girls.

So, would Sup Forums punish white women for intercourse with other races and if yes, what would this punishment look like?

Pic could be related, but would be far too much in my opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/17/sperminator-has-sired-dozens-of-kids-and-there-could-be-more-coming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shave their heads, cover them in the blood of their beloved untermensch. and sterilize them for good.
Given we have the luxury.

Firing squad is fine with me.

I just treat them like shit and judge them as stupid or broken.

Dit plaatje maakt me smug

Sounds reasonable.

hallo lennard

Cut out their tongues and make them a slave class that must be constantly degraded and abused by law. Loyal women must use the traitors as cleaning wenches and hucows from which they will craft the finest breastmilk cheeses that taste the sweet agony of justice.

this + sexual slavery

These types are just as bad, if not worse

>Implying only women are guilty of racemixing

Walk of atonement Game of Thrones style.

jealous roastie detected

The only punishment possible is social shaming. You can't just pass a law criminalizing racemixing. Racemixing will never be a thing in a natinalist, traditionalist society. Bring those values back and racemixing will be very rare as a consequence.

a womb is to be occupied, semen is spread

a womb not nourishing superior genes is wasted, superior semen can be spread with occupying the male

This

I live in THE racemix capital of the world, Los Angeles and althougb I've seen my fair share of coalburners I've also seen a 6'4" white beta who couldve got a white girl if he wasnt a cuck with a black woman who look like kat blaque but darker

I was eating, I wanted to vomit, get up and shoot them in their heads

*without

Racemixing traitor detected.
Europeans should keep to themselves, Asians should keep to themselves and Africans should keep to themselves in Africa. You do not taint your blood by mixing with either.

Wrong.

Look at Brazil, they took the "bleach" approach and now they arent even white

You vastly underestimate the degree to which the roach gene of niggers will parasite on through time, sterilization of less desirables vs "bleaching" is much preferred

Stay mad that you're a beta who will create an Elliot Rodgers

Of course I impregnate the lesser races, their wombs need to be filled with my superior tall jewish genes so the lesser races may eventually be elevated.

nypost.com/2017/06/17/sperminator-has-sired-dozens-of-kids-and-there-could-be-more-coming/ is my hero

Duh they started with more of the lesser races than superior, it was a doomed project.

White men should be fucking their white wives and breeding more white children. I would say assign NEETs to breed the traitors but do we really want NEETs passing on their basement ogre genes?

The traitors will be under the heel of the loyal women but must be bred constantly by their husbands. The resulting children will be taken at birth to be raised by the state and all records linking them to their origins destroyed so they can reenter society with a clean slate and the loyal women are not burdened.

Not before cutting the balls of white men who racemix on triple the rate that white women do.

Those that mix with Asian women are first in the row for gas chambers.

>my superior [...] jewish

Of course, it's just important that wombs are not wasted on the lesser races, even if the womb IS one of the lesser races

who controls everything again?

No I am talking about the racetraitor women. Read the fucking OP dingus.

They have to explain why they won't sleep with the people on Sup Forums.
I am sure there is literally no reason to pick a sociable athlete instead of your average Sup Forumstard

A handful of individuals, who are wealthy and influential, but not necessarily Jewish.

Race mixing sluts should be downgraded into two categories. If the sluts looks like shit and is dumb as a rock, then she will become a fuckslave for the needy men of society who only work hard to advance civilzation. It's like a whorehouse where the race mixing women get food and shelter but in return have to service working class men for free.

If the racemixing cunt is of quality genes and breeding machine, then she will become that. Top quality men will be picked from society to breed 10 native white children with this whore. Only then she is redeemed and can go book to society.

If they are too ugly to even be a whore then they will just work in simply jobs, making clothes etc but is not allowed in any activity open for the public, i.e. she will be forever a second class citizen only allowed to exist.

Another possibilty is to create a "race mixing city" where people like this will be send. There they can do what they want and create wealth for the nation. They will get a population limit of 5% of the country and contribute with their work force. Should they exceed this population limit then they will be forced to stop breeding or the population will be culled by force.

would you post one of your stormfront pics for me about how all the media and nobel prize winners and stuff are jewish

Something like this?

>stormfront pics

yes thx

No value to society can be derived from racetraitor men and being men they are too much of a threat to the social order so they will be executed and their assets distributed via a fund set up to encourage increasing white births via artificial wombs.

Reminder that ANY form of racemixing is to be shunned upon.
If you genuinely feel only white wimmins should be persecuted you are a retard and have no place here

Gas yourself kike

Punishment for racemixing should be forcible birth of a white baby. Tie them up to a bed if you have to.

damn we're good

>T. LarpKike
he's going for the low hanging (You)'s

Forced abortion if she was impregnated, disfranchisement and social ostracism

Y'all small dicked crackas dont deserve to breed with yo womyn.
Only a BBC like mine can really satisfya woman.
Bow down to my Big Baltic Cock.

Haha stay mad whitebois

Everytime I see your flag I think "dude weed lmao" and think it must be some hippy bush country from africa. Always suprised seeing it's from the butthurt belt and I always forget until next time.

Mad that Jews like Spinoza aren't keeping you swamp people relevant?

This wouldn't be a problem if we kept them in the kitchen where they belong.

It would be extremely painful

>belittles using his uneducatedness
Gj you just proved that your education is fucking shit, burgerboi
Stay mad cracka

have they not been punished enough?

For you?

I'm from Germany. And it's not about education, it's about significance. Nobody in their right might would recognice the flag of a central african country, why would anyone care about yours? It will change again in the next 50 years anyway so why bother.

Raising Tyrones baby by themselves

the only realistic punishment

We should kill the mixed offspring and force them to eat them and bath in their blood

> germany
Yeah right, why dont you take off ur fake flag then burger

when I went to your country once, there were way too many russians, when will that be fixed?

Satsified?

>inb4 hurr proxy

GODDAMN this made my dick hard as FUCK. MOAR!!

Never, gopniks are our secret police against degeneracy and niggerlovers

Then you must be slow. Or hardly learned geography at all. Which is it whiteboi?

Same here. They have freedom of choice, but then guys have freedom of choice about associating with them.

Their choice should be publicized so other guys know.

Punishment -
Set ablaze in public. Similar to when women were burned at the stake when accused of Witch craft.

Realistic Punishment - They should be sterilized.

This goes for men too. Any race mixing is forbidden.

Fly over the cities and spray them with genetic bio weapons. That would fix it!

Maybe you should just accept your significance already. Nobody remembers jack shit during general education about 2nd world countries.

You forgot the one to ugly to be whores should be sterilized. The race mix city should be called Auschwitz, for the ones we didn't to first.

Nothing. You can't educate a generation that a thing is ok and expect everyone to disagree.

>uma delicia

>To know about a country i have to be bombarded with info on happenings of that country. Litterally any other ethnic kraut knows of Lithuanian flag.
Your blaming your lack of education on "being not significant anyway" which is a fucking lazy excuse. How does it feel not having formal education?

Also
Hows your attractive significance working out for you?

Starving to death sitting on a corner with their mutt children clinging to skirt begging for change with the father of her children no where in sight.

However, if she manages to survive or even thrive without government assistance I couldn't care less about race mixing.

mutilation if there were children
mutilation if there weren't

Day of the Rope as laid out in pic relates

the difference between white men and white women, is that a white man can impregnate a million women and make the world whiter & then go back to their white family, while a woman can only make the world darker - those 9 months of pregnancy are 9 months of a non white baby being made in their belly, 9 months that should have been devoted to growing a white baby instead

>Litterally any other ethnic kraut knows of Lithuanian flag.

Since most modern "Krauts" literally don't even know who Bismarck was (and I'm not joking), they certainly wouldn't be able to points out which country on the map is Estonia or Lithuania, certainly not even the flag.