POLAND YES

POLAND YES

Other urls found in this thread:

slavorum.org/polish-artists-create-scenes-with-folk-costumes-and-immigrants-in-context-of-contemporary-multi-ethnicity/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8hcs4CUYqq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like flowers that smell like shit

slavorum.org/polish-artists-create-scenes-with-folk-costumes-and-immigrants-in-context-of-contemporary-multi-ethnicity/

Poland explain yourself

what the fuck is this shit

I mean, if colored people want to assimilate that's cool with me. Not seeing a problem.

Well now I understand why niggers get triggered by cultural appropriation.

Thank you for posting that image, I had been looking for it all over.

So cultural appropriation is progressive now or do we find these people and burn down their homes and get them fired from their job?

wypierdalać do afryki brudasy jebane DELETE THIS KURWA

this

>slavorum
I read it as slave-orum

Also this didn't work out too well last time, pic related, Polish diversity class

wow that's gay and forced

I shouldnt say this or talk shit about my fellow Polacks but dont fall for the "based" Poland meme. Ive never met a based Polack here ever. They are all lefties who let their children play with niggers or plan on adopting a little nigger from Africa. Those in Poland are maybe different I dont know but I hope so.

T.Polack

Pol and german bros glad you getting along. Lets re open death camps in poland and kill the mudslime in germany there. Unless there are no death camps.....

100% sure that if you confront the leftist with this he'll just weasle out by claiming that niggers appropriating polish culture are okay because Poles are omni-potent white beings who enslaved six gorrilion niggers while appropriating nigger culture is literally shoah because muh structure of power.

D-delet this

>At..at least we still have the constitution...

So what? Artists have always done this kind of shit. They do it to attract attention to themselves. I wonder how well it will turn out, I'd say they might be bringing some hassle on themselves.

Report back when the exhibit is over and done with. If nothing bad happens, then maybe...maybe POLAND YES.

What death camps?

I know a lot of people on here joke about this shit, but I'm really starting to get fed up with leftists. These filthy kikes and their useful idiots have no over-arching ideology besides "destroy whitey." How much more are they going to push before people get fed up and push back?

WE

The point here is not really that they wear polish costumes but that this is propaganda aimed to convince people that "niggers are totally like us" and make the locals used to the idea of being BLACKED.
They must have made a huge effort to find this many niggers so this is clearly an (((inspired))) action.

no

>leaf

Polish death camps

Sometimes I do not know what to hate more. Commies or niggers.

why

>death camps
People get way too bent out of shape over those; I mean everyone who actually tried them left at least one gold star.

>(((polish artists)))
it's not going to work though so whatever

The jews will not defeat the poles. Hitler cleansed poland hard and then the poles saw communism. Thats why poles today are down with the fash. Because they know the alternative which is stalin

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I see your report and raise you the Improvised Munitions Handbook. Come at me Jews.

Wow you euro cucks need help

youtube.com/watch?v=8hcs4CUYqq4

(((artists)))

Every fucking time.

i have to admit I'm somewhat content. they found all three niggers we have for this

(((Polish artist)))