Drumpf is finished

It's over for him.

Interesting

What a cunt

isn't he a little old for book reports?

Like no one saw this coming. Wouldn't be surprised if he's getting 10-20 million up front.

Every liberal is gonna buy it.

Comey is going to write a book report on the Art of The Deal

He deserves the chair.

He'll make a fortune off of dumbass liberals. They'll use this book as irrefutable evidence for muh russia and impeach GLOMPF.

This basically confirms he's an attention whore

>Drumpf is finished

This signals something else to me, he's trying to save face and dispell future accusations that may come towards him regarding the Clinton investigation and even Trump, it's counter slander and oppo research.

what if he just exposes everything?
>Clinton is corrupt and should have been prosecuted
>Lynch and Clinton spoke about _______ at the tarmac meeting
>______ are the leakers at the FBI

Not getting fired by Trump on inauguration day is the best thing to happen to Comey.

He's going to milk the shit out of his dismissal.

- book deal... probably in the dozens of millions
- movie deal

HBO or someone in Hollywood is gonna fast track some movie based on his book or his life.

Not even joking.

Muh memoirs

Reminder that Comey is a criminal and a traitor to the government.

>How I got Irredemably Cucked: by James Comey

MEGA FUCKING RARE

MEGA FUCKING NEW

MEGA FUCKING KIKE

No shit.

This was inevitable

yeah, i can already see a movie but it won't be big especially if it's out during Trump's presidency, he failed to deliver during that Superbowl level hearing, this is all for his own image, and by that i mean to make himself look like a real hero and remain in history as one. Trump was on point by calling him a showboat even if it takes one to know another.

It's his only cash cow now because who wants to work with this loud mouth idiot.

Remember "W?"

Netflix, HBO movie or some late 2018 movie for release during "awards" season.

Mueller could clear Trump, congress could move on. But the liberals are going to keep harping about this for years.

>W
No that's the thing i don't remember W, nobody does, Oliver Stone was also recently played by Putin in his own interviews.

reddit

He is not allowed to write a fucking book, especially with certain shit in it or he is going to jail. Smug arrogant greedy Jewish cockroach.

I might buy it, and you know why? It's historical. 50 years from now, that book may be something that your grandkids or kids would want to have in regards to value or whatever else. Would I read it? Probably not.

came here to post this

Comey is muh homey!