/CHRIST/chan - Christian general

Daily reminder that Jesus loves you and wants you to be saved.

This is a thread for Christians and people who want to go to heaven.

Ask questions, get intelligent responses.

Edgelords and LARPers will be ignored by us.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 22:28-29
youtube.com/watch?v=vRVaVseN99I&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pol is a religion-free board

>

>cancer

good goy

here's how it began

gg no re

Can you cite that verse for me?

nice

I believe it is a perverted take on "turn the other cheek".

Daily Reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board.

read job

We don't think we look like satan tho.

Hourly reminder that imaginary things are imaginary

Which is more important? The physical, or the spiritual?

>muh spirituality

Cuckolding involves sexual intercourse; the pregnancy of the virgin Mary did not.

This!

If you do not believe in eternal punishment, you do not care about those rape victims either.

Religion as a virus. Cute. False, but cute.

That literally means not to be a retard though. In the Roman days trying to fight someone who Jesus would deem evil, would get you thrown into a Colosseum or crucified.

then how did that whore get knocked up?

>inb4 interdimentional child molesters

You should take Socrates "you know nothing" to heart.

And that God is God, and will not be mocked.

Churches are not safe spaces; they are demonic targets of opportunity. Do you think the devil wastes his time on people like you? He's already got you in his pocket.

>You should take Socrates "you know nothing" to heart.
That's nothing short of what atheists claim.

Unlike your sghetti munster.

If I am not willing to follow my savior to the cross, I am completely and utterly unworthy of Him.

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
John 1:5

>2017 years since the last miracle

That was made by a high schooler, possibly a JR high schooler.

Or a really, really, really stupid fedora who can't into dates.

LARPers

The creator of the universe, the creator of DNA, sent His Holy Spirit to accomplish the feat.

>get knocked up?

>what is the Holy Spirit

whoa
really made my frontal cortex fire up neurons

Atheists by definition claim to know there is no God.

Their exploration of the multiverse tends to leave a lot to be desired tho.

do you know that?

>The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. (Psalms 12:6-7)

Remember the first two commandments!

>Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

>The creator of the universe, the creator of DNA, sent His Holy Spirit to accomplish the feat.

so he's a creator of everything, and he impregnates a literal sand whore?

WTF I believe in God now

Believing that the bible is false is not based on evidence, but on bias. Atheists and agnostics who rigorously study the bible to prove that it is false tend to be converted to Christianity.

Atheists are a religious sect. They believe in the sovereignty of man and claim that there is no God -- completely without evidence.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
I remember seeing it from somewhere, but I admit I had to look it up.
It's legit.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 22:28-29

I hope you know what Christianity actually means. I hope you're not jacking off to Yahweh. Jehovah is the real God the Father, Yahweh is an imposter and a minion of Satan. I hope you make the right choices and follow the True Path of God.

If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.
1 Peter 4:14

>The words of the LORD are pure words
>cites human words

why are religion cucks so brain dead?

Those were not human words. Maybe you missed that it was a Bible quote?

The bible speaks of three groups of people in this age, not two. Jews, Gentiles, and the Church.

If you are in the Church, you are no longer either Jew or Gentile, but a new creation.

Be honest with us.

How many times have you tried to kill yourself?

ok who wrote your Bible?

>jews aka sandniggers.

So I could rape a Jew and pay her father and get off scot-free?!

She was a chaste virgin, and almost lost her engaged husband due to her willingness to bear the messiah.

Both Mary and Joseph spoke with Gabriel, and Gabriel assured both of them that the child is the Son of God.

You can mock Joseph if you want; you're free to do so. He was going to privately divorce Mary so that she would not be stoned to death, or exiled from their tribe prior to his angelic visit.

And if you don't think Jesus has a soft spot for Joseph, and has rewarded him with eternal rewards and position and honor, you don't know Jesus very well.

have you guys seen this psychological analysis of the bible by Jordan Peterson? its quite good to be honest, im on chapter 8 and it really analyzes to its ROOTS each verse in the bible
youtube.com/watch?v=vRVaVseN99I&t=5s

the holy texts are just blood-stained old myths that created ridiculous amounts of real suffering for real people in the real world

>in before *tip*

This is good.

Be honest, which one of us needs a dead kike on a stick to not cry himself to sleep every night?

but be honest

It's odd. They tell me that there is no being with infinite knowledge, yet to make that claim, they must themselves have infinite knowledge.

So I have a being with infinite knowledge telling me that there exists no being with infinite knowledge.

Seems a little fishy to me.

Add in the fact that most of them have not been more than 100 miles from where they were born, and their exploration of the multiverse seeking out God seems rather pitiful.

Not a modern Jew, you can't. At least not without more money.
It's even worse if you impregnate her; then your child is Jewish.
It isn't worth it.

That has nothing to do with the claim.

A raped woman would be of no value in that culture; nobody would ever marry her, her family would never be rid of her, and she would live her childless life out in her father's house until they all died off.

By forcing the rapist to marry the rape victim, the woman has a home, forever, and the opportunity to torture her rapist for the rest of his life. And her family gets compensation as well for not being able to make a better match for their daughter.

There were not a lot of rapes back then.

It would be nice if you left.

>All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching (2 Timothy 3:16)

About 40 men wrote the 66 books of the bible over about 1500 years, and each and every one of them was inspired by the Holy Spirit of God for each jot and tittle. They range from the adopted son of Pharoah to the judges of Israel to kings of Israel to prophets of Israel in the OT, and then to eyewitnesses of the life, ministry, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in the NT.

No, you would have to marry her without the possibility of divorce.

You would be tortured every day of your life.

Hosea 12:7 (KJV)
7 He is a merchant, the balances of deceit are in his hand: he loveth to oppress.

The Jews come out in force in all of these threads, keep atleast one /Christ/chan general up at a time.

>citing a human again

this is the thing, religious people are extremely fucking stupid.
It's a natural selection basically - the smart people grow out from religion and all the genetic brailets get trapped in the filter.

top kek

>If you are in the Church, you are no longer either Jew or Gentile, but a new creation.

Yup but the word "Jew" basically just means descendant of Abraham and those who believe in Christ are the spiritual descendants of Abraham according to the bible

> For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans 2: 28 - 29

>Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham.

Galatians 3:7

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 3:28-29

That wouldn't soothe me at all.

The risen Christ Jesus and the empty tomb is all I need to sleep like a baby.

>That has nothing to do with the claim.
>Implying the family wouldn't want the rapist to fuck their daughter again to produce some kind of offspring.
Familial reproduction was important back in the day, wasn't it.
>inb4 bloodlines aren't passed down through women.
At least they get offspring for the next generation. Back in the day, when the child mortality rate was through the roof, that is what mattered.

Why shouldn't I just life my life as righteously and morally as I see fit and then hope god accepts me when I die, assuming he is real? I don't really see the point in dedicating my life to something I can't even be sure of. Any just god would accept someone into heaven provided they lived righteously.

how come nothing new was added to the bible for 2000 years? where are the profits, miracles, etc?

time to grow up senpai

Yeah, if I did that, judging by your behavior, you'd probably go to hell. So it's important you appreciate your own Creator and your Savior. Okay? I swear a lot, too, cause guess what? I'M REAL.

Being inspired by the Holy Spirit of God is not the nothing burger you suppose it to be.

A statue of clay was inspired by the Holy Spirit of God and Adam became a living being.

The nothing that was our universe was inspired by the Holy Spirit of God and became what you see today.

Being inspired of God is no small matter. Having the Holy Spirit living in them, and bringing all things to their remembrance, and setting out the truth is how we got the bible we can rely on for all things spiritual.

Yahweh is an archon who thrives on blood and violence. Yahweh loves chaos. He is an immature demiurge who demands complete loyalty.

The Gnostics knew this and did not worship Him. Or His dumbass buddy, Allah. They worshiped the original, ineffable Creator/Creatrix duo, the truth of the Universe.

so you need imaginary friends to make you calm?

seek professional help, you are a child in man's shoes

Jesus was a Jew, and the Jews have their own deal with God for inhabiting Greater Israel here on earth.

The church has a greater dwelling place and a greater destiny than they.

Run away from anti-semetic replacement theory teachers as fast as you can.

>A statue of clay was inspired by the Holy Spirit of God and Adam became a living being.

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>A
>KIKE
>ON
>A
>STICK

reminder that christianity is an immigrant religion for europeans.

reminder that it only halted the spiritual and philosophical discoveries made by romans/greeks cuz muh evil heathens

reminder that it doesnt advocate for or give any special meaning to your race.

reminder that the crusades were fought for the (((holy land)))) that is, the middle east

reminder that the nordic-crusades meant killing and forcefully converting northner white europeans to a foreign religion.

reminder that current day pope advocates for immigration and is pro LGBT

did i miss anything ?

if there is no God then where do free will and morality come from?
>but muh intrinsic bullshit
if it's biological it's not morality you dipshits

Memeing aside, christianity would be good for the arabs and the niggers, but cucking Europe for literally judaism is supreme gentleman levels of cucked

death to all jewish cults

saged

Because of this:

Revelation 22
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

That's the last warning in the last book of the bible.

then it would be nice if you just lurked more

Jesus = YHWH = Yahweh = Jehovah = Creator

>did i miss anything ?
You being a fag.

>cucking Europe

Uhm, it's the decline in Christian morality and philosophy that's cucked Europe. A Christian country would never mass import Muslims or mass import people to such a degree that it's nation-wrecking. WRONG. And don't tell me that Europe is still Christian. Europe has NO Christianity left, except in some Eastern European countries.

America is the last stronghold of Christianity left on the planet. MUST NOT FALL.

Not so stupid, we're all star dust.
Ultimately, we'll all end back in star dust.

The extremely fucking stupid people are those who can't understand religious messages are pure symbolism. Believers or not.

Natural selection you said? Chances are high you wouldn't be on this earth as a human if your ancestors weren't believers and/or followers. Maybe a dog shit lost on a Calcutta sidewalk or a nigger sperm cell.

More lies about God coming from the spawn of satan.

So boring.

Where my Catholic bros at?

I was raised catholic but then as a teenager my mom started going to corporate (((mega churches))). I'm wanting to go back to church, but I'm disillusioned with both. What would be some things to know for someone going into an orthodox church for the first time?

I need my very real God to avoid the consequences of my natural state of being spiritually dead, yes.

So do you.

Fucking cuck

No, its christian values causing the white man to bend over and accept second place, fuck falling, rejoice in the glory of your ancestors and fuck up those who would wish you harm

wow, really refuted every argument!

classic tard christcuck

Its not a replacement theory Paul describes it really well using a olive tree, The Jews were the natural branches of the tree, the first believers and the gentiles were the wild tree, unbelievers, the jews which kept believing in Christ like Paul were still branches of the tree but the jews who rejected Christ and didn't believe in him were cut off and replaced with the believers of the wild tree, they are all still connected to the same tree, A Jew is no different than anyone else he has to believe in Christ and ask forgiveness or he will be cut off and replaced like everyone else who doesn't believe in Christ

>If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.”Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

Romans 11: 17 - 21

>hamm and egg

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. You better get in line and respect me cause I'm getting sick of all this shit.

You think you're star dust, but you share 17 minerals with dirt.

Earth dirt, to be precise.

As the bible says.

What are stars made of again?

Your white skin won't even save you from a sunburn, much less from the fires of hell.