Harvard class hosts black only graduation

Harvard class hosts black only graduation.
They purposely want to be separated from the evil the white man.
Now we can have our all white ceremony.
Thoughts Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE
hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Racism

If this were allowed to continue and blacks were allowed to completely be segregated, I'm pretty sure it would only impoverish more blacks.
The amount of infrastructure and additional work to accommodate race separation would outweigh the benefit of working and associating the blacks. They would literally be pushing themselves back into the ghetto.
It's economic suicide? Why would they do that?
Ayyy dat proxy

If niggers have their own it's not racist
If whites have their own its racist

Fuck

I wish they did this at my graduation. Nigresses sitting next to me wouldnt shut the fuck up. i was pissed off the whole time

If they're goona be that ungrateful then they should be kept out of the whites ceremony.
Can we make their graduation take place in the basement too?

I worked in university administration for a while.

Universities and colleges have been having separate, culture/race-based grads for a long while now.

It's only just becoming public in the last couple of years.

It's part of the whole "safe space" syndrome because whites are evil, dontcha know?

Why are all the black women obese

Forgot to add that Latino/Latina/Latin@/Latinx have had separate graduation ceremonies, too.

And FYI, it's all financed by the schools. The students don't pay for these separate grads. The schools do.

If they want total segregation then we can give it back to them. They already had what they wanted decades ago.

People with social media accounts should claim that they're glad that they don't have to graduate with dirty spics and coons, watch this whole thing be reversed in a matter of seconds to spitey the whitey

>I wish they did this at my graduation. Nigresses sitting next to me wouldnt shut the fuck up. i was pissed off the whole time

"please hold all applause until the end once all the graduates have received their diploma"

"Aquandious Anderson"

CHIMP NOISES FOR 5 minutes

every
fucking
time

I would be 100% fine with this

>The students don't pay for these separate grads
>on a totally unrelated note tuition is going up again due to increasing costs

Great, when do we start beating them with firehose nozzles?

Can we start a campaign to send all the blacks back to Liberia?
Fluff it up to be some black paradise in need of workers with huge welfare?
Can this be a part of the new meme?

if they can continue to segregate themselves from all parts of society that would be great.

>blacks
>interested in economic issues
>interested in future proofing

congratulations u segregated urselves

Are mulattos allowed? 1/4 black? Where do they draw the line?

This is the biggest problem with universities as a whole.
My local Uni gets 20 million in tuition fees a year.
They get 60 million from the feds.
How can a university act in the best interest of the students while receiving such massive subsidies from the feds?

so if you're half and half, you get to go to both ceremonies & win the same awards twice? Lol

Malcom X would have been proud.
Pro Tip: Martin Luther King was a jewish plant.

This is a good thing, a people reasserting themselves after suffering so greatly, but I don't think this is the end of the struggle.

Even mundane things, like having to live in a neighborhood with white people, or drink at the same fountains as them, are things that need to be addressed. Is it 'racist' for a black person to ask to have a black only drinking fountain? Or better than that, seeing as they are people of color, maybe it should be a 'colored' drinking fountain?

Thoughts from progressives on appreciated (don't even reply, bigots).

they're bringing back racial segregation, just let them and quietly rejoice

>Flag
>99.9% irony
Are you from Polanco?

The fact that theres even blacks in Harvard is laughable

Omg. At least you didn't have to witness over 30 "Chavez" in a row get their shorty high school degrees. It got so bad that no joke, one kid was "Chavez Chavez" and the whole audience literally broke into laughter. I just cringed and looked around in sadness as I realized we are doomed if we don't stop this shit now.

2.5 minutes:

>First Ever Black Graduation at Harvard 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE

I'm not jewish so quite unlikely.

Have you ever met a mulatto that didn't specifically identify as black, user?

I have not.

>Now we can have our all white ceremony
As if. At this rate blacks will demand 2 ceremonies because whitey doesn't deserve his own

yes!

>I'm not Jewish so quite unlikely.
or predominantly European from what it sounds like.

>Now we can have our all white ceremony.

wanna bet?

They draw the line at a lack of negroid facial features. Blacks in america are all mongrels so there if you look black then you are black in their books.

this so much

I lol'd at that meme.
Good for you.

Are there whites-only graduations too?

I second that.

Wow. It'll be interesting when someone files a class action lawsuit against Harvard. They have a huge endowment that some greedy lawyers could pillage.

Potato nigger

Isn't this a good thing?

I wish there was no niggers when I graduated.

Them and their families were so loud and obnoxious.

>after their ancestors finally won in civil rights movement and now treated the same as whites they self-segregate
How many layers of irony is that?

its funny
because no sane person would ever hire anyone of them

Tell me about it.

Reversion is impossible at this point

Tell me the accuracy of my filename.

looks burrito to me, we can always taco bout it?

hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population

Harvard is 25% jewish