The opioids overdose problem

How do we convince opioids to stop attacking white Americans?

Why are suicide/overdose rates skyrocketing these past couple years?

gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/article/124416/
>Opioids attacking mostly young, white, middle-class victims

>The Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta warn that fentanyl is 50 to 100 times more powerful than morphine and is the lead culprit in America’s opioid epidemic that in 2015 killed more than 33,000 people, including Hick’s only son.

>Hall County Coroner Marion Merck said that fits the profile he encounters in his work. He said every three months, his office handles five or so deaths tied to opioid overdose. Nationally, the rate of deaths by opioid abuse is more than 90 daily, according to the Centers for Disease Control.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/07/06/535656477/opioid-prescriptions-falling-but-remain-too-high-cdc-says
archive.is/MSjCM
creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/07/17/more-muslim-medicare-fraud/
businessinsider.com/heroin-in-the-us-from-mexico-and-afghanistan-2016-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk but they need to quit fucking with people like me that trully need pain meds just to be somewhat functional.

>invade Afghanistan
>control poppy production
>ship heroin to the West
>illegal so cost too high, profit margin too low
>ship opiate recursor to the West
>legal so low cost, sell to Big Pharma
>megabucks.jpg
>Big Pharma owns the doctors and hospitals
>prescribe away, faggots!
>Everyone is addicted and their lives are destroyed
Mfw this 'crisis' is a direct result of war profteering.

>how do we stop degenerates from killing themselves

why is this society so helltbent on saving the ones that are intentionally ruining their own life? don't want an opiod addiction? don't use opiods. addiction is the one thing that's entirely on YOU, and nobdy else.

I think it's the same lack of action that happened during the crack epidemic on behalf of the government that is doing this.

There are towns where nearly 100% of the adult population has a prescription for painkillers. How are doctors not losing their jobs?

>intentionally ruining their own life
No. Most people are administered these medications by their doctors, who are compensated indirectly by the producers of the drugs.

That's what they all say, you fucking deadbeat fraud.

I prefer crack

I dont know why ,
But i bet it has somthing to do with kikes

Legalize it. Nix the gatekeepers, no more requirement to bring painscripts to the doctors. Harms will spike and then subside. Remember to do your part during the transitional period by mocking every retard who addicts themselves voluntarily.

Prohibition is a massive failure. The only solution is legalization. The war on drugs has only made the problem worse.

Go after gov until they pull a Portugal.
14 years ago they decriminalized all drugs, OD no longer an epidemic, give treatments not jail.
Let people use Kratom for pain
Iboga to kick addiction
ayahuasca and mushrooms for PTSD and depression

let the people reclaim what nature gave us for free

it's called personal fucking responsibility. You can't fall back on "well the doctor gave me something so I just continued taking it, day after day, week after week until I got addicted! fuck that doctor!"

>it's called personal fucking responsibility. You can't fall back on "well the doctor gave me something so I just continued taking it, day after day, week after week until I got addicted! fuck that doctor!"
>I have 0 understanding of addiction or pharmacology: the post

There's a level of trust between a doctor and his patients. Furthermore, a doctor has a responsibility to his patients to do no harm, yet this oath is being wilfully fllouted by corrupt doctors who prescribe drugs to which they know their patients will be addicted.

This but tax it to educate children on the dangers and use tax money to have all expense paid rehab center's, and I mean real top notch 5 star rehab centers all around the country

If there is theft with a known drug addict they will have there prison sentence split between prison and a rehab center that could truly put them back on track, maybe even with job placement assistance, and throw in some random drug tests for a year or they go and repeat the sentence

problem is that people go to doctors for help, they push highly addictive shit for shekles.Go against their oath, patient gets cut off, that feeds crime

Doctors should know natural cures like they used to back before pharma ruined the profession

yeah its not the fault of the doctor that prescribes pills to people who may not be informed about their potential to be addictive. Go and do you're homework before mommy gets mad you 13 year old faggot.

What? Okay, whatever. Fucking incrementalists. It probably would cost less to do it your way than the way it's done.

Protip: If your rehab clinics are really five star, they'll attract more than just government business.

#NotMuhAllOpioidsAreTerrerists
#SubstanceOfPiece
XXXXDDDDDD

No....the arthritis in my spine is that of a 90 year old man....fuck off fag!

what's wrong with my post?

you don't just "go to the doctor" and get opiods. Opiods outside a hospital setting is for cancer patients and people with an injury where the only thing that can help is SHORT TERM opiod usage.

It's "your homework" not "you're homework". you're is short for you ARE.

(((PURDUE)))

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/07/06/535656477/opioid-prescriptions-falling-but-remain-too-high-cdc-says

And here's the archive
archive.is/MSjCM

thx archives master

No wonder your people are the best at genealogical record keeping

Who is prescribing those drugs and why?
Michigan: Muslim doctors arrested for scamming Medicare for $164M

creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/07/17/more-muslim-medicare-fraud/

Because America is full of niggers,spics and jews so you have to numb yourself to get through the day

>ship heroin to the west
Most Afghan heroin goes to Europe and Asia. We get the vast majority of ours from South America and Mexico: businessinsider.com/heroin-in-the-us-from-mexico-and-afghanistan-2016-3

I believe Sup Forums keeps a bigger archive than NSA
wait...what...hey

4C(IA)han for sure

>what's wrong with my post?
That you think you know what you're talking about, when you don't.