If you don't already listen exclusively to country music give me ONE GOOD FUCKING REASON...

If you don't already listen exclusively to country music give me ONE GOOD FUCKING REASON. Country music is one of the only non nigger infested and MUH DIVERSITY infested music/ entertainment industry left. Why don't you support it pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FY8SwIvxj8o
youtube.com/watch?v=dx72hqZfRhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WMhbxtbwZE0
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Mwig3VqXg
youtube.com/watch?v=29ebiwO4O70
youtube.com/watch?v=kkKSVDKhxEU
youtube.com/watch?v=zJmXfnPHWwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WySgNm8qH-I
youtube.com/watch?v=YEKLeWBr9jY
youtu.be/iGmUsJvRv7U
youtube.com/watch?v=hvKyBcCDOB4
youtube.com/watch?v=zh1RDwUYZlw
youtube.com/watch?v=phWmok50QLk
youtube.com/watch?v=fE4zdYtHJG0
youtube.com/watch?v=gDB8PVflcyo
youtu.be/qsNwDjUjbfs
youtube.com/watch?v=nu4dupoC7EE
youtube.com/watch?v=VNvMb6xbmBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it sucks.

Current ( country) music is not country. I listen to older actual country music.

fpbp

I do. Country is awesome. Anyone who says otherwise is a foofoo faggot.

I prefer folk music

>ONE GOOD FUCKING REASON
How about six

youtube.com/watch?v=FY8SwIvxj8o

First, Luke Bryan is a try-hard. Second, country music has been negrified to hell. Sippin on 7 7, muh club, dat ass tho. It's all nigger shit, passed off as "hip".

I listen to 90s electronic music like a proper white man.

youtube.com/watch?v=dx72hqZfRhQ

Too much urban influence today, but it'll cycle out. The publishers and A&R are behind the times. They don't know about the backlash against niggerdry. They claim they want rid of the tailgate/spring break/truck/girl/drinking but then put hip hop (rnb loops) rhythms. They don't know if they're coming or going.

Sam Hunt has put out some good songs

Body Like a Back Road
Take Your Time

art fag
popular music is like popular art - it fits in a frame and blends in on your wall. You want autism tier shalom sandnigger art installations. You following you hun fuck? You can pile a bunch of garbage and say its art or you can paint a portrait that people actually know what to do with

Started listening to it a little while back. God bless white people.

Bring the 90's and earlier country back.

youtube.com/watch?v=WMhbxtbwZE0
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Mwig3VqXg
youtube.com/watch?v=29ebiwO4O70
youtube.com/watch?v=kkKSVDKhxEU
youtube.com/watch?v=zJmXfnPHWwQ

This. /thread
Also youtube.com/watch?v=WySgNm8qH-I

Because luke byran is fucking GAY

This.
If it isn't folks like Marty Robbins, Gary Stewart, George Strait or Merle I really don't wanna hear it.
This latest country/hip hop/rock genre is utter garbage.

I dont mind the tail gate beer drinking type songs but I hate all these rnb type country songs that get spammed on the country station lately. They dont even sound country.

Because it's written for morons.

Mudding, red solo cups, boot in your ass ...

It's the white equivalent to nigger music talking about killing cops, and slapping bitches.

You're an easy market for jewish entertainment industry.

And as far as the art goes, well ... country music hadn't been good since the 60s. Texas has their own thing going on which isn't terrible, but mainstream country is for trailer trash

RIP stupid leaf thread

Country from a Canadian? KEK what do you fuckers listen too Scott pilgrim and whatever Britain hands you down?

>Country music is one of the only non nigger infested and MUH DIVERSITY infested music/ entertainment industry left.
Guess that explains why it's such shit

Newage country can fuck off.
Older stuff is decent.

because it fucking sucks

/thread

>non-nigger infested

Every pop country song ever now is fratboys pretending to rap to a country guitar hook and RnB-sequel bullshit.

Get out of here faggot.

t. Lived in Georgia till last year.

Metal is the whitest genre, literally one nigger

I'll take 'Things People Should Never Say' for $400, Alex.

Country music is fucking terrible.

Literally every song is
>America
>Jesus
>cute girl
>jean shorts
>4th of July
>barbecue
>beer
>whiskey
>trucks
>dude I'm a redneck and proud lmao XD

Throw all that in a pot, and you have a #1 country hit for 12 weeks.
Only double digit IQ morons find it enjoyable.

Unbearably cheesy, condescending, clearly marketed to dumb people, yet much more life-affirming and less degenerate than any other major mainstream radio pop sound.
I am an optimist.
youtube.com/watch?v=YEKLeWBr9jY

>He doesn't like America, Jesus, cute girls, jean shorts, the 4th of July, barbecues, beer, whiskey, trucks, or being a proud American

Joking aside, all musical genres can be summed up this simplistically and it's a dumb, reductive thing to do.

Why don't you listen to instrumental Czech prog metal?

Well done. What's hilarious is it actually sounds okay even as it completely demolishes the genre. That's country sound alright.
What's funny also is the lyrics are about rutting, too. I guess idjits just really want to be told to fuck, no matter what the color of their skin. Same time... that hints it might be a biased sample.
But hell, my own efforts to scourge the world for asexual playlists have probably made my samples even more biased.

>talks about not being nigger infested and full of progressive trash
>doesn't listen to classical music

Country is tolerable, but fucking retarded. The only music for the thinking western man is classical music.

God tier: Classical
Great tier: Metal/rock
Good tier: Country, folk
Okay tier: EDM/electronic
Shit tier: Rap, R&B, pop

Some electronic music is great, but there's a lot of crappy stuff out there that ruins the genre.

Most prog/metal is white and a lot of it is Christian

Also ska

let's write a country song, Sup Forums

RIDIN' DOWN THE FIELD IN MY TRUCK

shit is corny maboi

Country music now is bullshit.

I'll stick to Willy, Waylen, George, Meryl, David Allen Coe, Hank Jr etc.

Classical music is the gold standard.
Folk/indie folk can be pretty damn good.
Country has the potential to be good (link related)
youtu.be/iGmUsJvRv7U

And, for people who don't mind niggers, Jazz is pretty cool as well.

because it sounds like shit.

Metal isn't infested with niggers either, there's probably as many niggers in country (see Darius Rucker) as there are in metal.

who's the one nigger in metal, I can think of Alice in Chain's new singer since he's mixed but then again I don't really consider them metal at this point.

Darius gets a pass. His song are great, he's an awesome singer, family oriented lyrics about more than "muh truck, muh beer". What's really funny, being the only notable black dude in country music, he's the only one not trying to mix nigger music into country.

amen

Get your dick out of your sister's mouth and listen to some real music faggot.

I only listen to country music OP. But I only like Sam Hunt

I feel like country music is always something interesting to discover, like records from before the 90's, than to follow the contemporary.

>America
>Jesus
>cute girl
>jean shorts
>4th of July
>barbecue
>beer
>whiskey
>trucks
>dude I'm a redneck and proud lmao XD

Ask Me How I Know by Garth Brooks doesn't have any of those things.

Anime OST

There are no shit genres, only shit songs. Anyone who says otherwise is a idiot

is country music popular in Alberta? my Canadian friend told me it's like the Dixie of canada

youtube.com/watch?v=hvKyBcCDOB4
Its funny because rucker means wanker in Dutch.

It's degenerate white nigger music. All the songs revolve around materialism and women. There is no thought provoking content, there is no musical or lyrical genius. It's just background noise to encourage consumption.

Because it's fucking awful American shit

I prefer blue grass and americana. And alternative country like Ryan Adams

He's probably talking about the old killswitch engage singer or sevendust

>Metal is the whitest genre
Sure, if you completely ignore Central America, South America, and East Asia's massive metal scenes.

>literally one nigger
Suffocation's guitarist
Blasphemy's Guitarist
Living Colour
Black Death
Animals as Leaders
The Botswanan metal scene (pic related)

Modern country sucks ass, it's all the same shit that has no inner meaning. Folk and bluegrass is where it's at.

I listen exclusively to bluegrass and heavy metal.
Fuck country. Unless it's Chris Stapleton, Cody Jinks, or the Turnpike Troubadors, modern cunt is /trash/

>dead south
Mah nigga you ever heard of the pine box boys ? youtube.com/watch?v=zh1RDwUYZlw

Because nowadays, country music is basically watered-down rock-and-roll. There is very little originality and it's boring.

Havent, no, will check them out

Brown Bird is also fucking amazing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=phWmok50QLk

I also hate country because it's mostly southerners whining about broken down trucks

I don't listen to music, but I used to think rap was the lowest form of music out there, until I worked at a place that played country all day. it's just as bad or worse (worse since it's white people) its all about glorification of degenerate culture. you won't find a song that isn't about alcohol, trucks, foot fetishes, fighting, or just all around reveling in the fact that they are less intelligent than they could be. That is what really pisses me off. when people are purposefully less than their potential, when they waste their lives striving toward mediocrity, it fills me with disgust. In the end, its just like anything else though, women glob onto it because it's easier to find an identity in culture than it is to be introspective and form your own identity, guys do it for the same reason they do anything else, to get pussy. it's like the furry thing, some of the people do it because of the fetish, a lot of guys do it because chicks will fuck them if they wear a bunny suit.

Breddy gud im adding them to my youtube collection

Same, Pine Box Boys aint bad at all. That throat singing is beautiful though too

Also, Devil Makes Three is good

> youtube.com/watch?v=fE4zdYtHJG0

I like jazz and (electro) swing.

Country is trash. 90s alternative/grunge is where it is at.

It's not about new country vs. old. It's about Nashville country vs. Americana desu

anything but classical is shit, though I don't listen to it

Those are all white worshipping cultures

>too much urban influence today

Yeah those Jason Aldean rap songs are pretty fucking terrible. I'm glad Chris Stapleton is getting pretty big in Nashville, if he keeps it up he'll probably be the one to reel back mainstream country's current shittiness

Yea i love DM3 amazing band Have you heard of lost dog ? probably one of my favorite modern bluegrass bands.
youtube.com/watch?v=gDB8PVflcyo

youtu.be/qsNwDjUjbfs

Thats pretty sad a wannabe kid rock

>That throat singing is beautiful though too
Yea the main vocalist trained in tibetan throat singing

Except modern country music is absolutely nigger-infested. The artists themselves may not be niggers, but the songs are basically indistinguishable. Instead of following stereotypical nigger interests like rims and drugs and felonious malfeasance, we get multimillionaires singing about stereotypical "redneck" things in a horrible attempt to pander to blue collar white Americans.

Country USED to be honest, but now it's just more zog shit.

The outlaws are the shit. Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Cash. George Jones is awesome too.
Songs about women, values, manliness and whiskey.
And the new ones I'm a big fan of Stapleton.

Isbell is a SJW

White man's world.
youtube.com/watch?v=nu4dupoC7EE

WANNA SHOOT A NIGGER BUT JUST FILL UP MY CUP

I think country music is like a Red Army Choir that brainwashes the serfs into liking their shitty existence as worker drones

Howdy Y'all! Feeling a bit triggered here.

> burgers not knowing about Oi!

You've got to (ba bump)
Kiss user good morning,
and let him know you think about him
when you're gone

give me a break
Country is nice, even Jimmy Buffet's parody sounds nice.
Who doesn't want to get drunk all day and screw?
And guess what, more blacks are becoming country music stars, ever been to Nashville /pol?

>no whiskey, rye, or bourbon
>some faggot instead of Waylon

Whoever made that image sucks cock by choice.

Cant say I have. Will listen to them now

This country enough for you?
youtube.com/watch?v=VNvMb6xbmBs

> leaf
> pic related

Just because niggers and shitlisms don't eat feces doesn't mean I have to do it

We'll come back with swedish VPNs

That was the first album I ever bought. Good shit.

I wish we'd developed the atomic bomb in 1860 and just razed the south.

Because country music is a lie. A lie that says "american whites have a culture that isn't commercial" when everyone knows they don't.

>Waylen
KYS faggot

>if you don't listen exclusively to country music give me one good reason

Real country music died in the 90's, OP
idk what you're listening to now, but it aint country

Psychedelic rock

I listen to it backwards. That way the cowboy, gets his pickem up truck back, gets his mobile home back and has a happy wedding.

Stompin tom connors

Leafs got country music
All types of good music

die, yank coal burner scum.
it is a bit cliche these days. it's all just muh trucks muh dirt roads. old country at least told a story or was creative. i feel like new country is cooked up by some shekel pinching kike executive as some sort of self parodying poke at rednecks.