Did we ever get an explanation for this shit?

and the obvious use of code-words that pedos use in Podesta's e-mails?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-busts-1500-pedophiles-media-keeps-silent
neonnettle.com/features/844-3000-pedophiles-arrested-since-trump-took-office-media-remains-silent-
thewashingtonstandard.com/pedophile-ring-investigators-arrest-top-army-general/
youtu.be/-GZFHLAcG8A
youtube.com/watch?v=6SvxaNQ6d7M
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/zY_j4Fj5IkY
youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Did we ever get an explanation for this shit?

SHUT UP GOY IT WAS A PROVEN HOAX REEEE FUCK OFF

I've lost hope after Pizzagate died. His e-mails alone should've been enough for an investigation at the very least, and probably arrest.

Podesta did not come out on behalf of the Jewish elite and say, 'yes, were pedo-rapevampires'. The proof is in the pudding, m8.

The pics, the rhetoric, worldcorpvids, dots connected between comet pizza. james alefantis' relation to this whole thing. Epstein, Clinton body trail, etc etc.

jewish 'blood libel' has gone on for centuries.
outside of Christian society, people tend to do degenerate things. exceptions of course, but for the most part, without God Almighty Jesus Christ Holy Spirit, people shit themselves and feed it to others.

Probably. God.. A year ago I was hoping Podesta would hang by a lamppost by now.

The weak and pathetic scum in Washington need to go through mutant kikes like James Elefantis & John Podesta to get child prostitutes.

Because of this these kike mutants become untouchable because the weak & pathetic little wretches in the government who couldn't help themselves will expose themselves if they go against these subhumans.

Thats such a creapy tweet. Praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Hey, in terms of exposing degenerate males at the helm of our society, we've come farther than ever.

For the last 50-100 years a lot of people would have had a hard time believing a secret cabal of jews has banded together to pickpocket Europe and stab her in the back.

This is literally the biggest news story of all time. This is the information the world needs right now. It literally can't be suppressed. I was born in the 90s for example. This was already going on. I spend a little too much time on the internet and will expose jews for the rest of my life. The jig is up for them.

Press on m8. Don't get let down, were winning by default, were not pedo-rapists. Keep your chin up.

Good way of putting it. Meme this.

I hope you're right. But seriously, we had the fucking proof. Right there, e-mails and other evidence they couldn't explain away. Then the media called it a hoax and that was that. The masses don't give a shit.

was probably running around and flailing her arms and shit so they restrained her at least 80% as a joke
this is the best defense that i can come up with for this but the other pictures and comments are pretty weird shit desu

yea, you are a loser whos not getting good sex and is obsessed with it to the point of delusion

or you are a shit tier sociopath who has zero foresight

Eat your Wheaties, son. This is some quitter attitude bullshit. We've laid it all out. We've mapped out the pedo-elites playbook basically. We need one more nugget. That one missing piece. One tidbit of info. One slip. An undeniable proof will come about, vindicating whats been said.

Fuck off kike. Enjoy the sight some prime Norwegian pussy you'll never get.

Wikipedia says the 49th most powerful person in DC ahead of 400 politicians is not selling toddlers bootyholes.

I'll still do what I can. I'm just not as enthusiastic about it anymore.

Fucking pedo faggits. Skin them alive- all of them

Seriously. What the fuck is going on. This faggots in DC are too old to even peek at the internet

Nice. Settling in for the long haul I see. Much appreciated. Sometimes a slow steady effort works better.

Yeah, the explanation is that it was a blatant pedo operation that the media covered up. This stuff is so deep and when it hit the media everyone went out of there way to shill like never before. The masters were so angry that they made Alex Jones begin denying that pizzagate was real. A direct aboutface. But what can you expect from Jones. Then the elites pulled the psyop where one of their men went into the pizza store with a gun to free trapped kids and got arrested and found nothing. Then the media said "Oh look, it was just a conspiracy". And now no one talks about it, save a few internet reporters.

All the elites, all the politicians, all the celebs, all of them know about this stuff, and possibly all are involved. But they all know about it. Yet no one is doing anything, including Trump. No one in power dares to say anything, and the mass population of the USA think its all a conspiracy theory or have never heard of it.

One thing i can assure you of though, is that if the truth does come out and whites find out about who was doing it. There will be a bloodbath like the USA ha never seen before.

Watch as the shills pour in to slide the thread. The fags hate when this gets brought up, because they enjoy having "pizza".

No, all the big newspapers and media just declared that "the conspiracy theory has been debunked and disproven" without printing even one of those photos or describing what's in them.

(((they)) just said it was debunked and goyum moved on

You don't even need to say anything about Podesta, look who owns the properties on the roads near Comet Ping Pong.

Most of them are freaking Saudis. Why the fuck would Saudi Arabians have an interest in that road?

I think the explanation is that the girl in that image is a sodomite whore who enjoys bondage.

>if the truth does come out and whites find out about who was doing it.

bathhouse barry is also involved thats why they shilled so hard to cover it up

This.

Jewish influence of western politics HAS to be exposed. The predatory nature of the jew, to harm the white child, has trickled down through the political ranks.

Good job brother. Thats exactly what needs to happen. These fags called out.

I'd like to imagine that feds are working on compiling an air tight case and I pray that big shit is happening in the background to take down these chimos.

WHERE THE FUCK IS BEN SWANN?

Makes me seriously want to kill myself to contemplate the scale at which this operating without consequence.
I don't want to be the same species as these people.
They're never going to be caught. All of them are going to continue getting away with it.

He's on CBS 46, Atlanta. Got him a nice promotion to full-time evening co-anchor with that nigger woman.

Before he caved in, he used to do little specials and fact checking segments. But now he's a big nigga. So they got to him, gave him a good job in exchange for him STFU'ing. He also looks dead inside.

And how can we forget the clinton foundation refugee building located within walking distance

Stolten(((berg)))

RIP Ben

>I've lost hope after Pizzagate died
What did you think it was going to do?

berg isn't just jewish, it's a norwegian and swedish surname too. like Charles Lindberg who called out the jew before WWII. But if it's something like Shulchzzhberg you can be sure it's jewish

You are ok sometimes Canada, but do not forget that the ''war'' we are fighting is a quiet war and the victories are also quiet and can go by unnoticed for months.

churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-busts-1500-pedophiles-media-keeps-silent

neonnettle.com/features/844-3000-pedophiles-arrested-since-trump-took-office-media-remains-silent-

thewashingtonstandard.com/pedophile-ring-investigators-arrest-top-army-general/

It turns out it was just a prank bro

HIS NAME WAS BAN SWANN
youtu.be/-GZFHLAcG8A

I don't know. But it's the closest we've been to exposing the Jew since Hitler.

I think most of us hope that. Save the gays, who are desperate for it not to be exposed. I have hope, but not much. This stuff has spread its way deep into the FBI and every other branch. It goes into every police force, masonry lodge, and local community in the USA if not the world. They have dirt on every single influential figure out there and have there kind in every town big or small. The network is so vast, that it would take something on the level of literally Jesus Christ coming back and exposing it for it all to come to an end. Thats how bad it is.

This is the one subject, that when you get too close, you die, typically by suicide with 20 shots to the back of the head.

Lets hope there are some decent people out their that will allow this to come to a close, but the shear scale of it is insane.

Of course it was just a prank. Now go back to sleeping Goyim. It was all a prank. It was all a conspiracy. Nothing to see.

there is no such thing as pedophilia just like (((woody Allen))) didn't touch his daughter til she turned 18

Can someone go into Comet and take up close photos of that binner all those people signed??? That way we can get to investigate them and make notes of there supporters

Our network is just as large, and harder to pick apart. Hell me and you wouldn't even know each other is we sat next to each other on a plane. How can you destroy a community that can't identify their cohorts? And if they did knock Sup Forums out we'd all move to the nest place that offered the same kind of communication as well as shitting up the normies space on the web. This will be bigger than chanology. We just gotta keep spreading awareness, and keep picking at it. Its a spiritual war, and the more people that are conciouss of it is more rope we can hang these bastards with. Good luck and Godspeed anons.

I mean if love to see it myself. But I can't just up and fuck off to DC for a few days.

That is another question.

How was he spoken to that spooked him so bad. His comments eluded to action being taken but....

you're doing god's work user
I was heavily involved in the early days of pg, did a ton of research, dug through thousands of e-mails, got burned out
keep the torch lit user

Deus Vult
youtube.com/watch?v=6SvxaNQ6d7M

An explanation for what? A totally normal picture that anyone would take of a little girl? Get real, user!

I hear you brother. Same to you. One day, it will give, until then we just gotta keep at it.

Just think, somwhere - right now - a child is getting diddled by an old politician and there's nothing you can do to stop it because you get "burned out".

Not only that but the guy that took a rifle into comet looking for pedos or whatever was an obvious false flag. It was just so the media could say "look at this crazy guy believing fake news stories, dont be like this crazy guy lololo". It was a way to make legitimate people who are digging for the truth look like quacks. These people are truly evil.

Yeahp totally normal, just like his tweets showing a large walk in cooler that he titled "kill room".

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

we live in a disgusting world
fuck kikes and their christcuck enablers

Totally normal

KILL ALL OF THE KIKES

This. We are formless and nameless, you have to know your enemy to defeat it.

Our main goal should be informing the masses, and redpilling as many people as possible. People hunger for truth, it's our job to give it to them.

Yeahp seems legit

what a totally normal non-creepy non-satanic art

totally normal

Been tracking this since mid October as well. Had no idea about most of this pedogate shit outside of the Johnny Gosch story. There's a mountain of information on the topic and PG is what brought it to the public consciousness hard and fast. Thus the *likely* false flag. Shit was spiralling out of control in a bad fucking way for these people. It still is, the weird little corners of the internet will be what manages to shine light into this whole fucking thing. Maybe not tomorrow, or next month, but some day something little will come along and we will see the signs, where others cannot. Stay safe bros.

Normal

Nothing to see here

The global pedo trade is pretty much the final mission of the internet. It's extremely widespread and pervasive, and extremely well covered up. Beware of gays and kikes in power.

nothing to see here

Normal?

You call this normal?

Being a mormon. They have a special relationship with the jews.

More normalicy?

this guys are so twisted

Sex crimes against children is unfathomable Evil beyond reprehension to me. That these people continue to thrive after so many thousands of years of 'civilization' is irrefutable evidence that humanity is Evil. If there was a loving, all powerful God, he would smite us in disgust.

Breitbart knew about it.

youtu.be/zY_j4Fj5IkY

0:45 watch Andrew's expressions.

inside jokes and autists who don't understand them

Sex crimes is only part of it. They don't just have sex with these babies, they torture them in the most heinous ways possible.

Idk how that jimmy guy has permission to take pictures of Obama playing on a strange party and post them on Instagram...
I mean, if you are part of a strange pedo society, maybe keeping it as a secret may save your ass

They are certainly inside something.

I'm honestly more upset that it's socially acceptable to use the word "hillar".

You know... a steel cage... for the ...pizza...

Go back to r*ddit shill retard

Explain the emails. That's where it all started leaf.

fucking kill me bros what the fuck

it was just a poop prank w joker vs spiderman
thats all

How have you not heard about all this by now man?

I hope you're right. I started reading about stuff like the Franklin/Johnny Gosch case shortly after 9/11 and it always seemed to be just one more tidbit of info away from blowing the whole thing apart into the mainstream and it never happened. Barely looked into pizzagate because it seemed like the same thing. Though I think people are better equipped now at researching and are also less thin-skinned at what they see. It makes me too nauseated to look at much of it anymore.

jews have been doing this for literally all of recorded history. they also eat them.

look at this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI

You disgusting piece of filth. One day your kind will be exposed

more of podesta's art

Assange regularly holds stuff back. If anything the final nail in the coffin emails are going to be in a deadman switch file. I wouldnt say this is the end, but I think we found and pieced together as much of the puzzle as we can until Assange releases more.