Non-whites have a privilege that white people don't and that privilege is being a racist without being called a racist

non-whites have a privilege that white people don't and that privilege is being a racist without being called a racist.

A nigger can stand up and talk about how whites are subhumans and no one will say a thing. A korean can talk about how he is proud to be korean and how he wants to preserve the korean people(sound like a korean equivalent of a klansmen) and not be called a racist.

I am a racial nihilist(i don't give a fuck) and even i notice the above

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to Sup Forums mate we all know that.

You write a retarded 14 year old.

검둥이가 싫어.

>you write a retarded 14 year old

says the guy who can't write a proper sentence

Here's a funny - Asians are 100 times more racist than whites, many openly profess their disdain for blacks in public. No one calls them out because Asians don't care about being called racist. Perhaps whites should take note.

Can I point out the brilliant timing here? (he said "I hate Niggers")

Asians are probably among the most racist people in the world, but white privilege.

Have fun losing your job and social reputation for being publicly racist in any way

Your point is well taken. There are social consequences for that behavior. My point is this - white people are quick to appease anyone who calls them racist unlike Asians who generally just don't care. White people can change

If asians don't give a crap about being called racist, what's the point of attempting to shame them by calling them racist?

whites have a reverse-victim-privilege
centuries of superiority has made them too superior, and thus the logical move for that in the mass is to prostrate themselves to the inferior races as the end-all to become ultimately the most superior race
I attribute this to the subconscious reversal of values Christianity has heralded over the generations-- it's ironic though that the same group of people have low regard of christians but well in fact their racial self-hate is the culmination of that same belief system

yep
i used to call my dark skinned classmate negro all the time, he isn't black, just dark skinned
dark skin is the mark of inferiority, it's like playing life in a difficult setting

I'm happy to hear you've never encountered an sjw. Imagine a group of sjws protesting a Vietnamese restaurant for some racial incident. Do you believe that restaurant or its workers will change their views. Do you think life simply won't go on as usual. The point here is that sjws are lazy and simply pick low hanging fruit, ie whites. If white people quit appeasing them the sjw types would lose most of their power.

While there is a big difference between whites and Asians reacting to being called racist, the real difference lies elsewhere. Virtue signaling.

You have no idea the lengths coastal whites will go through to virtue signal. Immigration lawyers set up shop at airports to let Muslims in, white couples adopt blacks, affirmative action. etc. This is the decisive difference between whites and Asians on this issue.

asians worship whites tho, so racism is good for them

>asians worship whites

don't let your ego delude you. they love whites until whites start to impede on their ethnic identity.

Likewise we have a generally high opinion of you lot (amusing you're somewhat native in Singapore)

Again you make a great point. I live in a large coastal city. It seems many whites have been convinced they should be ashamed of being white, just like Czech bro mentioned. Look at the atrocities committed during WWII by both the Germans and the Japanese (put aside for a moment whether they're true). Only the Germans took on that collective guilt and now gleefully destroy their society to make amends. The Japanese accept 10 refugees for every 20,000 applicants. For whatever reason Asians don't fall for the public shaming and guilt. Whites should follow suit. But we all know they won't until a future generation of whites develops a rational spine.

the filthy red bitch has a point, schlomo
learn some god damn english jesus fucking christ

they don't love whites
i don't think that's fair
they tolerate and are ambivalent toward whites until they don't feel like it
that's much closer to the truth

I wanna move to asia and impregnate as many women as possible leading aryan, polish, sand jew chinks

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ