Taking my gf to Chicago to see Hamilton in August

Taking my gf to Chicago to see Hamilton in August

What can I do to minimize my chances of being raped and killed

You are a fag.

Confederate Flag and a gun, niggers will come at you like dogs but once they see you packing its over.

Don't go to Chicago

>niggers doing a faggy musical while rapping
don't go

Don't go see Hamilton. That's the only sure fire way not to get raped and killed by a pack of feral niggers.

This should help

Not gonna lie. I'm walking around Chicago as I write this. It's pretty him. Lots of gunfire, drug addicts, hard to walk on sidewalk with getting aggressively panhandled by tranny prostitutes. My advice, stay away.

I don't know but I saw Hamilton and it was a huge waste of money. Extremely over hyped as a production. If the tickets were way cheaper it would have been better but even my gf was disappointed.

Wicked was better

Seriously? Stay in the Loop and near North/West sides

It was pretty shitty honestly, they get really butthurt about walking out too.

I'm somewhere in Subconscious Racism

I didn't really come to Sup Forums for opinions on musical theatre

Besides that, it's not an option. It's a graduation gift for her getting into med school.

if i see you here i will rape and kill you

go to new york where you belong with the rest of the trash

How much did you pay? I managed front row center of the Mezzanie for $250 a piece.

Dont go to chicago. Why ar eyou bringing GF to hamilton

Chicago's not dangerous unless you're wandering around the south side

Pretty shit gift, considering the original cast is already gone. Why not go to Broadway and see something decent, like 'Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812'?

Honestly, it'll probably be better without Miranda

The guy is an excellent lyricist, but the spick can't sing for shit.

300 a ticket for ok seats. Price wasn't a big deal, I've paid higher for other productions but I actually liked those. I just wasn't impressed with it. Felt like I was watching school house rocks for adults. It's far from the worst show I've seen but it didn't live up to the hype.

My boys and I can provide you with security for a couple of fees

Im serious

Different strokes, I guess.

I was glued to the soundtrack for a couple months. Seeing it all live is going to take it to another level.

>niggers commit the most crimes (per capita), especially in chicago
>thinking niggers will be there at the theater
you'll be fine. at best they might have a few pacified nogs trying to scalp tickets outside. just ignore them and don't walk around down town.

>enjoying theater
Surely you mean your boyfriend right faggot?

But a literal pozzed spic is what replaced him

after being around nogs my entire life, i moved from the right side of that scale to the left

Dont go anywhere past south or west of downtown. Its where all the shootings and murders happen. Dont go into a uber or lyft that doesnt match their license plate and/or driver. I was almost of victim of kidnapping and robbery because of that

Yeah, we took my 17 year old brother and he fucking loved it. I can't hate, at least it's not fucking Rent. I had to see rent 4 times in less than 2 weeks.

Downtown has literally zero crime and is a world class, breath taking, clean city. Enjoy your stay.

Why do you have a girlfriend that actually likes that disgusting affront to Alexander Hamilton?

Better yet, why do you have a girlfriend that wants to go to med school?

By not being a fucking faggot getting reamed through two glory holes at once?
Seriously, what kind of fucking twat goes to see shit like that?

stay home

Chicago crime is localized to ghettos and neighborhoods. Downtown is generally very safe.

Buy her the Gulag Archipelago instead