Looking at some of the Illuminati Cards is quite unnerving

Looking at some of the Illuminati Cards is quite unnerving.
These two in particular imply that Trump supporters are fanatical zealots and that Trump will be assassinated.

Would this imply that Trump was planned to win just to get killed off which causes a divided society to turn against each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jackson_(American_game_designer)
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg&t=2470s
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
biography.com/people/sally-hemings-9542356
reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw4gp7T1qUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Laplace's demon

We have free will.
There's no way we can let (((them))) determine everything for us.

>flat earthers know something
thats what unnerves me

The bullet goes past him in front of his face. This implies that there wold be an attempt but it fails.

It's like the assange card. He's outside the coffin, implying that people think he is dead when he really isnt

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>Not posting the most obvious one

>Not hailing Kek

you are all interpreting the card on the right incorrectly, Trump controls the snipers, and that is when he loses it at the left and enacts martial law provisions ALREADY IN PLACE from Obama.

Remember, you ARE under martial law and you have been for YEARS.

>Black Lives Matter

>Sup Forums

ayy lmao get me off this ride

Leplace's semen demon.

Charismatic leader looks a lot like Pence. he's very verbose but Trump is more charismatic in his ability to relate.
This

>Kekistanis

There's already been several assassination attempts on him. They keep trying but they keep sending retards who do stupid shit like run at him with a fucking knife.

>Feminazis

>Soon

RICHARD SPENCER

>raining frogs
this biblical shit makes me believe its all real

But it wasn't a fucking nuke.

The cards were made in the 90s. They feature 90s celebrities, a bunch of common themes from conspiracy theories and some vague natural disasters.

Any """"predictions"""" you notice after the fact is a result of your own confirmation bias. I wish schizos would stay on /x/ where they belong.

ALEX & RON

Great to see vague catch all predictions have the same power now than when Nostradamus made a living off it.

Milo Yiannopoulos

Charismatic Leader isn't Trump

The person who made these cards literally recieved a tape showing future newscasts up to the year 2022, the tape ends when the New World Order for their God Mithra is established and the last bit is dialogue from the person who made the tape simply saying "When the Rapture comes, I'll make them WAIT! They'll never clean my cage... now give me more of some---"

>The person who made these cards literally recieved a tape showing future newscasts up to the year 2022
Where do they make this claim?

>A fucking leaf

And armed with this incredible knowledge they set out to save the world by making A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jackson_(American_game_designer)

The secord card was not about Trump, was about Scalise.

So you're inferring it from a single card? Where do you get 2022 from that?

Except the charismatic leader card doesn't look like Trump, at all.

>Used insensitive pronoun
This was from the 90s? Fuck.

>Negate the privilege of a privileged attack
>Milo
Checks out.

you are literally a sheep and everything around you is fabricated
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg&t=2470s
this is from the 90¨s too

hollow earth

Obviously not.

Everything about this is innevitable and not once has it been incorrect, besides for the Boy Sprouts incident that didn't occur due to FBI stopping it. The problem is the order of events, and the amount of hints in the card game that humanity needs to unite against an upper class evil. We are facing our future enslavement.

If you follow a political ideology, you are a slave
If you fall into dividing mankind, you are a slave
If you believe the elite, or anyone of the rich class, you are a slave.

Your choices are a lie, you have no care but your own satisfaction in some ideology you're winning for yourself.

This is also from the 90's. Get ready for a shock.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

yeah thought as much, just a lil bit of misdirection

Ok, but where did you get 2022 from?

>Pay no attention Goyim.

>Resume your cattle like existence of consuming, spending, debt and ignorance.

>Do not question the NWO, Goyim.

Sup Forums will just dismiss this. I've tried showing this but they are just suckers for trumps cock.
Albert Pike. 33 degree of freemason once said something like, if the people need a hero we will supply him.
Basically if the masses getting out of hand just throw in a relatable puppet.
Illuminati just giving us a bone.
Nothing serious will change.
Sup Forums will dismiss it.
Sup Forums will never be awake.

I've seen the Yuri Bezmenov interview already. The thing is that the biggest issue right now isn't the type of marxism the soviets would espoused. Those guys are definitely around in the US, but most of the shit we're dealing with stems from the Frankfurt School, which was based around figuring out why Marxism wasn't working in Russia.

>don't ask questions

If the card has predictive value, why did they call it a nuke?

>tfw we're in the Board James timeline.

>if the people need a hero we will supply him.
like a magical card game that predicts the future and wants to save us all?

>baby

Political Correctness is a two sided card that is prepossessed by both sides ranging all the way to the Victorian era

When it's Republicans, it's about trying to censor the media completely
When it's Democrats, it's about using media against others.

Faggots from the 60s made the terms we see being thrown around

If it says nuke, why is the picture not a nuclear explosion?

>Albert Pike. 33 degree of freemason once said something like, if the people need a hero we will supply him.

source on that? I've read M&D but don't remember that quote.

fuck off leaf, stop getting stuck on trivialities like a specific date or a specific use of the word "nuke". youre too retarded for this thread, dumb fucking canadian

You're fucking stupid, user.
I stand what I said.
Sup Forums will never understand.
Think that Trump actually cares.
World is a stage. Even the "good guys"

>stop asking questions that I don't like

triggered

>Laplace's demon
Could you give me quick rundown on this nazi bro? Seems interesting

stop ruining good thread you fucking sperg, theres multiple people calling you a retard but you persist on shitting it all up even further. good job!

Do you have any theories as to why?

I'd love to hear them.

The cards are like a blurred prophecy or blurred prophetic dream.

See my post, the cards don't show you 1:1 what's going to happen, but they are very accurate.
like I'm sure this card(the internet worm) because of the olive shirt and the girl's hair and ofcures IDF capabilities.

Its almost like they really want this to be true, and get upset when somebody points out how retarded it is.

"Whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him." -Albert Pike 33 Degree Mason.

U can research it, user.

Pic realted

>We have free will.
yes, and we give it away everyday to them

>the cards don't show you 1:1 what's going to happen
why? I thought they had a magical video casette that shows the future.

Its the same thing with every supernatural prediction. You just throw a bunch of vague shit out there, and stupid people will hone in and start making connections for you.

>mfw

No. It's literally an ongoing Russian psyops.

It was meant to divide America. They didn't just use Liberals, they used White Nationalists, they used Black Panthers, they pitted Zionists against other Jews, they supplied conspiracy shows.

It was pulled from both sides, it's all about subversion.

And the phrase "You're either with us or against us" is a direct result of this
It's to make the world see 2 views, instead of the millions of views. It's an attempt to destroy democracy in the nation, but within the same rank, attempt to force a fracture and slaughter among the typically easily factioned americans.

So listening to those people that say "You need to pick a side", what fucking side? If you're against Democracy and the system of balance, you're on the side of the enemy. No matter what faction you represent.

But can you agree there is more connections in these cards than the average supernatural prediction?

Y'know, sometimes I think about it like this and I think of all the cucks, low IQ idiots, and brainwashed masses and I feel blackpilled as fuck. I hope to God it doesn't go that deep.

Ever here about the Takyon?

A particle so fast that it phase shifts not in the straight line of time, but through it and around it?

Democracy is giving the world to the kikes. No thank you.

Freemasons highest degree number is 33.
Take a numerology calculator.
Clinton is 33.
Bill change his last name to Clinton cause it's 33.
Hillarys "email problem" were like 33000.
Trump has that ugly orange tan spray.
You would think a rich man can get a professional spray tan.
Anyway the only color that is 33 is orange.
It's how the freemasons Work. If you don't understand this. It'll go over your head.
Alex jones is 33.
Bill gates is 33. Hell his first retail price was $666.66. Bitten apple as a logo. You know what that means I'm sure.
I mean the world is a stage. All the men and woman have their entrances and exits

I don't think so, no.

I mean, look at how many people ITT are arguing over what specific cards are supposed to "mean". It's Trump! It's Pence! It's Spicer! It's the antichrist! Truth is, the cards are so vague that they could mean anything. The reason you're finding these connections is because the cards are ABOUT conspiracy theories. Of course you're going to find connections to conspiracy theories.

Given enough time and autism, you can find predictions in anything.

It's spelled "tachyon"

But other than that, you sound like an expert

James the Cuck > Auschwitz Mike

i was thinking skippy and his fat brother or whatever

no, I didn't understand what you meant.
can you explain?

Power is a toy held by generations, not by newcomers and commoners.

Libertarians constantly use Thomas Jefferson as a symbol of their means, but he was completely against economic freedom.

He didn't want the bank, not just because it centralized money, but because it would be used as a tool controlled by a very small elite and their circle of friends. It would potentially strip power of the common citizen in which he believed he represented.
The man owned slaves to protect them from other wealthy slaveowners.
He believed in the Federal Government because it was absolutely necessary to keep the balance between personal wealth and State Wealth.
He wanted to avoid Oligarchy and Aristocracy as much as possible.

In truth, Libertarians are degenerate Capitalists and a useful tool in instating National Fascism. Liberals can never maintain power. And Conservatives lack the oversight to hold it.

This thread is Sup Forumss ultimate fear.
I mean no one wants to realize they have been lied to all their life.
It sucks.
When I learn to read the Masonic symbols and signs, I couldn't sleep for a week.

>voted in a Authoritarian Zionists

Yep. It's all bullshit.
Global LARPing.

Why do people post this garbage?

>The man owned slaves to protect them from other wealthy slaveowners.
so why did he fuck them?

We've come to the peak of human technological superiority.

We understand physics, and Einstein has granted us the simple mathematical formula that has unlocked most of it's potential.

He predicted Black Holes before we even saw them in space, he devised and explained the flow of time.

What if I told you there are particles that can be used to send objects through time, but only one scientific organization has decided to look into such a thing.

He secretly married one.

biography.com/people/sally-hemings-9542356

Secret societies are all the same. So they use any one with a evil heart. Doesn't matter what race.
Enough with the stupid "it's the Jews" memes.
Jews are puppets. Hell the current jews we see, they aren't even the real Jews.
Star of David is satanic

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

it's prophecy goy

Anyone got a DL link for these cards? I heard if you buy the new set theyre all (((changed)))

What is this obsession with the numbers 911 and two towers?

Plus Hitler was a Rothschild. Check it out.

reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html

Remember Albert Pike. 33 degree freemason, said they they'll supply a hero for the people.
Hitler was just a puppet.

I have some high res scans

Not sure about 911..
Towers of baal. Sacrifice ritual.

Thank you g-greatest ally

>earth first
>trump just announced space marines
>EARTH FIRST!!!

>3000 Rich People were offered to Ba'al

lol

Check this one out.
Pic related.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw4gp7T1qUw

Retard, it's a controlled op Enviromentalist Terrorist Group that will delegitimize fears of Greenhouse Gases and Climate Change

>Mike Pence
>Charismatic

That's how I know you're full of shit