TIME TO SAVE KEK

KEK must be saved from the faggotry called kekistan. Here once and for all we need to tell people (((kekistan))) is an insult to kek and that only esoteric praise is acceptable.

We need to start building kek energy for his return this september.

Nothing can stop us we are the new jew dont let reddit ruin supreme power.

Lets discuss how we will save kek and cleanse Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A
youtube.com/watch?v=9ss2SSgj3Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>KEK must be saved from the faggotry called kekistan
This is the exact oposite of what we should be doing. We should be doing precisely nothing at all. Kek is bigger than all of us and does not need our conscious help. Kekistan will wither and die of its own accord.

Anyone with a kekistan flag should be shot.

have some of my power kek

didnt charge up enough i guess...

KEKISTAN

IS

HERE

TO

STAY

FAGGOT

Sup Forums isn't some exclusive club you get to dictate the terms of. It's a living breathing thing, and acting like triggered little cunt is only going to feed the beast.

If you aren't man enough to ignore it and do something else with your life, then you deserve to see Kek flags everywhere at every time.

PRAISE

KEK

LONG

LIVE

KEKISTAN

now i dont see your posts anymore. good idea. and when you turn your leaf back on we ignore those posts anyway

The dank rares. This is what kek wants.

Kek was a great meme that served us well, but memes don't last forever. They ebb and flow. Sometimes old memes come back. Other times good memes are driven into the ground by normies. Kek may return one day once the Kekistani heretics have been put to the sword.

I prefer the chamber

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A

I'm an American that remembers what this site was founded on.

You are the fucking pussy ass type of newbie that wants to turn this place into something just like Reddit, and you're too fucking stupid to even realize it.

Basically, grow the fuck up and learn to ignore the things here that you don't like, because it's fucking Sup Forums, you pussy.

All of those are really shitty commons, friendo.

Then post your rare faggot

actually i only said that to make you mad and it looks like it worked

Esoteric kekism shall slay the shillz

The occultists of Moloch and Minerva are afraid of the power of kek, Sup Forums somehow stumbled into meme magic and was able to use it to influence real world events. it is my belief that (they) have created groups like kekistan and anti kek\pepe sentiment on Sup Forums in order to diminish the power and influence of kek on the "real world". I am disappointed on how well it is working to be honest.

>this thread
>current date
major cringe. late 2016 called. they want their meme back.

Both kekistan and kek are pure fucking cringe.Kill yourselves fags

Kek and Kauket have been alive since before the ancient Egyptians, neither have, or shall ever, die.

kek is a symbiont wet ware neurological implant that simultaneously streams memes and dreams.

Fuck off redditnigger

Fuck off plebbitnigger

Fuck off plebbitnignogger

Fuck off TRS

Kek and pictures of a jews penis have brought us the trump era.

Cant just forget about that meme.

Wow I hate that you got digits but I will check them digits

Fuck off moderatenigger

quit larping

Alex Jones is Canadian!?

Fuck off leafsnownigger

Honestly your so fucking based. You remind me of old Sup Forums so just for you I am gonna post nigger gore okay

You're alright based gore-poster, you can stay

ILL POST MORE NIGGER GORE FOR KEK

YAY POST MORE NIGGER GORE

Sacrifice for kek

no digits yet, he isnt satisified

I agree about the fact kekistan should not exist, but kek itself will take care of that.

OK I WILL KEEP POSTING/. NIGGER GORE FOR KEK

wait, what the fuck is this?

NIGGER GORE FOR KEK

>I was only pretending to be retarded

What the hell happened here?

NIGGER GORE FOR KEK NIGGER

>trying this hard

Holy fucking shit you're pathetic.

NIGGER GORE FOR OUR GREAT KEK

He is based like NIGGER GORE FOR KEK

KEK GIBS ME DIGITS FOR MORE NIGGER GORE 4 KEK

Kek is fine, Pepe is fine, meme magic is fine, Egyptian chaos is fine, kekels, digits, meme wizards, he is here, and so on and so on,, but GOD DAMN IT IF YOU ADD "ISTAN" to kek OR PUT KEk ON A FLAG YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILL YOURSELF

>i was only pretending to be mad

BASED user HATE NIGGERS TO MAKE CHAOS TO SPREAD KEK

Praise be upon him!

Holy fuck that is a dank pepe. Check those digits nigger

Praise kek and bless upon me digits

Praise kek

so close

Wanna hear my singing?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ss2SSgj3Nk

Legends never die

10/10 would add to my "listenable" playlist on spotify that has 9000 songs on it

>133973334
hide your kids, hide your wife's, the Nazis of chan are coming to clean, and im one of them(tips cowboy hat reloads ar and kills nigger)

Lets start a movement where e constantly post kekistan cringe and wage war against r/thedonald

that pic

Good enough for me

This pretty much. We're done with Kek for now, he'll show back up to fuck shit up if and when he's needed. Anything in the meantime pushing the Kekistan meme is just autistic normieism, especially evidenced by the fact "Le kekistan" really didn't exist here so much as it popped up on kikebook right after the election.

Praise kek

we need to start talking about how jews are gased on site in kekistan and that dindus hang from trees

Nice reddit spacing btw

Never forget, Never Forgive. Praise kek!

The (((Skeptics))) are trying to kill kek with Kekistan