WHITE EUROPE

Prove this wrong, protip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zLIr3ih9MA
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/15/usa.genetics
theguardian
archive.is/GrKJ2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im 34% kongonese , what now burger

you cut out a lot of whites residing in the balkan states

ftfy

> any Iberians being white

Beyond the Pyrenees begins Africa, as they say.

Instead of beeing a sad sod on the internet, go there and check for yourself. How about that?

France needs concealed carry laws, that'd help it keep the line from drifting north.

Kill your self kike

map is accurate

This. We're the only white country in Europe.

uhm, no sweetie

>murica
>white

Hi shlomo

>hides flag
poo in the loo detected

I'd do the same with the map of us but what's the point?

fuck off pajeet

Accurate version right here mates

[spoiler]thatsashitpost.jpg[/spoiler]

Mr Tyrone SanchezGoldbergAbendrothAlberto has an existential crisis again, just let him be ,user....

Why wouldn't we swap "pro tip you can't" with "amical hint, it is very difficult"

Kike detected

>not posting the accurate version

stop posting 500 year old maps
all of europe is full of niggers these days

So if a person moves from here to there it stops being white?

So if a white pregnant woman 1 week before giving birth moves from here to here her son is not white just cause she travelled a few miles?

>answer my questions while still proving your point, protip you can't

>Albania
>not white

Fuck this kike.
Sage.

Don't answer to slide threads.

its pol logic.

>portugal
Definitely not white

I think the reason whites throw away their genes so often is because you consider so many of them not white

I'll never understand why you people make these threads as if we're in 19th century.
There's about 5 million Turks in Germany,and hundreds of thousands of blacks.
France has over over 10 million blacks/arabs.And let's not talk about Britain.
Yet,when you think of these countries,you dumbfucks somehow magically make them disapear,and count only the white ones.

But then again,what can you expect from a binary thinking stormfags!

Mediterranean master race, checkin in

Fuck off, fucking retarded shill

Welll, vikings have strolled around quite a bit it seems

Western Civilization came from Southern Europe (Greeks and Italians) sooo

So we are not white?

that includes both I1 and I2. I2 has nothing to with proto-germanics that wuz vikangz

2 maybe 3 nukes to fix it all
Maybe even only 1, once London is gone there wont be anyone to resist the idea of purging the rest

Greeks are White.

t. Greek

>Ireland
>white

>slavs
>white

>(((You)))
>white

Greeks are borderline white. You need about three generations of racial hygeine and then you can be considered white.

>muslim countries
>white

>Russians
>White
Nope. Mongol mongrels.

I was observing the whiteness of the people on the bus while coming home today and in Bucharest a lot of people are dark. And I'm not talking about gypsies, who are easily spotted due to their facial structure, I'm talking about Romanians. Also, no they were not tanned. Just fucking dark.
My impression was they you're definitely whiter than Bulgarians. I wouldn't consider you darker than southern Romania.

what does religion has to do with genetics

hmmm

Bosnia is white

Religion of peace goy, convert goy, accept immigrants goy.

desert religions please fuck off

hahaha the ethernal anglo señores

Some burgers are so dumb, they never visited any european country, but they think they know anything about us.
What if i told you that you can´t distiguishe a northern iberian from a southern one, not even us can do it, but the burger can. rotfl

This is people from south Portugal (folk songs of alentejo):

youtube.com/watch?v=9zLIr3ih9MA

they look no different than other iberian from center or north.

>Albania
>human

Germans are Slav rape babies, what's your point Keith?

>Romania
>White

Pick one

We're even better we're Mediterranean.

>Germans
>Slav rape babies
Agree. Not white.

Looks correct

Although the bottom half are still culturally European so us white Europeans can absolutely ally with them and be on good terms

For example, why not ally with the Greeks? They hate Turks and are culturally European, it would be stupid to leave them in the cold to face the shitskin hordes alone

Transilvania is as white as Germany was before turks.

>Looks correct

Say's another dumb colonial that never ever visited one of those countries. it's ridiculous.

north Italians are genetically mediterranean, remove us

North italians score different european and caucasoid marker's, not only med, no one in europe scores only one type of marker.Med is more cultural and geographic than anything

yeah but overall the Sardinian-like neolithic Med is dominant, and adding to the west-asian input, makes north Italians a chiefly Euromed population

Darker than me?

slavs arent white

Man, anglos are fucking scum, indeed. Poor germans tried two times in a row to stop the madness, but no. Fuck all y'all.

I know I'll get shit on but there are whites in the Balkans, for some reason though Albanians are never but with the other countries it varies

It doesnt matter czechs are dying nation we dont have kids...

Aren't Poland and Hungary the only white nations left?

This is the result of VARGina's Youtube videos.
You Nordicucks, Germans andAnglos were literal niggers, civilization came from the middle East, not even Southern Europe, it came from Anatolia, Babylonia, Egypt... while you were fucking cows and shitting in the open.
Keep dividing on "you're not white", keep dividing on "your religion is not white".
You're dividing and conquer like a good goy.

I'm guessing you're a 3. Here most people are 2 or 3, but it's a shaky majority. A lot of people are 4s.

>Germanics and Slavs
>Human
try again sweety

divisive shill thread

sage and hide

>lives in a country build by Northern Europeans

White is european if your not european(european admixture) you're not white isn't that simple?

You got it all wrong.

>the Huns are white

>Romania
>white

excuse me?

>random divide and conquer shilling
>prove me I am wrong
why should I ? fuck off nigger/shill/jew (pick one )

romans are white

Germans have some of the highest rates of blonde haire and blue eyes, and Russia only had a small part of Germany and your rapes happened during a time almost nobody was born after
meanwhile in America:

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/15/usa.genetics
>Of 13 students, only one turned out to be completely European. The rest displayed a mixture of European, Native American, African and Asian genes. The one black student turned out to be 21 per cent white

>Greece and southern Italy not white

then the white race has no culture and no history

THE ETERNAL ANGLO

Please archive or screenshot

>theguardian com/world/2007/jul/15/usa.genetics
archive.is/GrKJ2

Are you angry because some mediterranean hunk impregnated your wife?

>This is the result of VARGina's Youtube videos

Nah, it's not. Nordicism is easily 150+ years old. Nordicists know they can't compete in terms of history and aesthetics, so this is why they get mad.

Ireland is most definitely white, but they have always gotten severely fucked by every larger enemy like the vikings, normans, and british.

I'm glad we're above the line, though - sadly - is not an accurate depiction of reality.

this

Even North Italians are genetically distant from North-West Europeans of Scandinavia and the British Isles.

>tfw south italian ancestry
>23&me pic related
Family was pretty unhappy after their old neighbors used to call them "Niggers from Sicily."

>Turkey
>white

Um, nope sweetie.

This.

Not entirely.