>Boogie doesn't deserve free healthcare unless he shows an effort to lose wei-

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ComWis0RAy4
hooktube.com/watch?v=ComWis0RAy4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread again
Sage

Still not paying for that fat fucks surgery.

>10kg in 5 days
These fatfuck had to eat over 2kg every day of pure shit to hold and expand his orbit.

>people never lie and always tell the truth
As expected of retardburgers

>angelo ray gomez

>23 pounds in 10 years
big fucking deal

until he posts pics of him on a scale this means nothing

fat fucks lie constantly, most often to themselves

>Weighs 4729 pounds
>Loses 23 pounds
I lost more than that the last time I had the flu.

If he loses weight his insurance won't be so onerous and the problem will be resolved.

Someone as fat as this man only has to not eat for a day, and take some laxatives to lose that much weight. Actually he would probably lose more if he did that. Spend a day shitting out 50lbs of shit.

Call me oldschool, but in my book insurance is to cover unexpected accidents. Eating yourself to death should therefor not be covered by health insurance. Eating like a pig and getting ill is more an expected eventuality.

>Being so fat that minor changes in your diet causes you to drop 10kg in a week without putting in the physical effort to lose weight

haven't seen this thread in about a week.

>23 pounds in 5 days
Fixed that for you. Let's see you try to lose 23 pounds in 5 days, asshole. Fucking faggot. Boogie might not be healthy right now, but at least he's making an effort to become a healthier version of himself. He's twice the man you'll ever be, you pathetic fuck.

Shedding 23 pounds in 5 days means that you cut out approximately 4.6 pounds a day, which would require you to burn, and not replace, over 16000 calories every day.

>doubt.jpg

>Has 4 million subscribers
Yeah he needs people to pay for his health care.

I don't quite get what you're doing. Are you pretending to be an obnoxious fanboy in order to get us to attack him?

He probably switched to a low calorie diet high in protein. Probably stopped eating sugar and sodium filled foods and just pissed out 20 pounds of water. Also when you're that fat it's normal to lose weight like that. I knew someone overweight who lost 40 pounds in 4 weeks and they were half the size of boogie. Stop acting like 20 pounds is something for him to be proud of.

>doubt.jpg
Correct. Losing weight thaf fast is severely dangerous.

>have to lose weight to have an operation to lose weight

Why not just lose weight normally

he probably shits out 23 lbs every time he sits down on the toilet

he's losing that weight under the supervision of a surgeon/doctor

Exactly dude can probably drop 100 pounds in a couple weeks

his massive size means the calories needed to maintain that weight and give him energy are probably like 9000/day

just eating like a normal human for a week will melt pounds for him

he doesn't deserve free healthcare period

If he shows he can lose the weight, I don't see why not.

probably to prove to the docs you have enough willpower to not gain it all back in a month(he will)

Guy who managed to lose 2 pounds after years of dieting suddenly lost 23 pounds in 5 days?
I call bullshit.

A pound is 3500 calories, so this fat fuck did a 80500 calorie deficit in 5 days. The average human uses 2500 calories a day so he must be really fucking obese.

if he loses the weight then why does he even need free healthcare tho?

that's what he's doing.

He's literally 4 times the man I'll ever be because I don't eat pure lard for lunch

YouTube only pays 1/3 a penny per view. So "professional" YouTubers need sponsorships to make a living.

No, he doesn't deserve it at all. Stop advocating theft.

I could actually probably do that too, desipte being a skinnyfat skellington already. I don't understand people's fascination with food. Hunger is pretty tolerable if you just lay on your bed all day, anyone who has been very sick in his life should know this.

>bragging about losing water weight
>believing he can even properly weigh himself

Hundred bucks says next week he gains two pounds and he kills himself from the distress

All I know is there's going to be a lot of left over, stretched out skin.

If he was capable of losing weight on his own, then why is he getting surgery? Wasn't his whole argument that he can't lose weight on his own because reasons?

Or he could just stop eating for 10 people. Just imagine the amount of money it would safe.

Boogie has done at least a dozen videos over the years of his "weight loss". It never lasts for more than a few days. He's gained nearly 150 pounds since he started youtube.

gastric bypass i take it? dude is going to die from the strict diet afterwards. worse for women though ill admit.

He pays a doctor to tell him to stop eating like a fat fucking pig?

Correction, the american tax payers pay a doctor to tell him to stop eating so damn much.

>shave your head
>excess heat escaping from your head burns an additional 200kcal every day

Hes earning six figures, said so himself.
Why should he not pay for his own Health? Why do have people with far less money than him have to do that?

>Shave your head.
>Get mistaken for Neo Nazi and beat up.
>Lose weight from eating through a straw.

boogie weighs like 350 lbs at least. 23lbs is only 6% of his total body weight. me being 150 lbs losing 23 lbs equals 15% of my body weight and would put me into the severely anorexic category

> Become Antifa
> Punch nazi's
> Get arrested
> Get send to prison
> Lose weight from not being able to eat like a pig

You made up a statement and want us to agrue it? Fuck off loser.

He weighs over 500 lbs.

> Probably stopped eating sugar and sodium filled foods and just pissed out 20 pounds of water.

This

boogie is unironically making me into a libertarian

I bet hes never been on a hike let alone a multi day backpacking trip or mountain biking skiing scuba. Imagine how heavy his pack would have to be for a 3 day backpacking trip. all his clothes are twice the size and therefore weight of the average persons clothes also the amount of food hed have to carry. what about with scuba? how heavy would his weight belt have to be so that he can even get his head underwater let alone go down 100 feet

>500 lbs
oh god its worse than i thought

While I hate seeing boogie threads all day every day at least it can be partly on topic with health care. It's infinitely more relevant than other off topic threads that aren't even worth putting in /trash/

Right. Congratulations. Boogie is an amazing man because he weighs 500 lbs but managed to go from 4 pizzas a day to 3. What a hero. Much more of a man than someone never let themselves balloon up to a weight that will for the rest of his life leave him diseased with a shorter lifespan, even if he then lost it.

boogie goes full fash and does a political 180 once he gets addicted to self-improvement

Yep, former fat ass here. I lost 50 lbs in a couple months doing nothing but walking twice a day and cutting sugar and cutting all carbs except the broccoli or asparagus I'd eat with my dinner. Say what you want about Donald Trump, he made me want to improve my life during the primaries and I did so, still going strong.

Most of it's just water that could be gained back in a few hours. To lose weight at that size all you have to do is limit yourself to just one pizza a day instead of three and the pounds just fall off.

>Say what you want about Donald Trump, he made me want to improve my life during the primaries and I did so
kek, back during summer 2015 I decided to fix my shit and started to seriously work out, this was not the first time Iattempted something like this, I always failed previously, so I expected to fail this time too of course, because my whole mindset was fucked. So on a whim I decided to stick to my workout at least as long as Trump stayed politically relevant, because I liked him and his memes, he made me chuckle. 3 weeks in I was surprised that I managed to hold out that long, 3 months in I started to get euphoric over this, eventually to drop my work out never came to mind, I started to get angry when I couldn't do it, my whole world view slowly changed.
>mfw the madman became president

Fuck off Boogie you fat fuck

I hate that fat whinny SJW piece of insecure beta shit.

I did the same, kinda, I've figured if Donald Trump can become president then I can reach my dreams as well.

hes still a bitch that let anita jewkesian fem dom him for all to see and publicly apologized for being a cis white male after the fact.

he's on a liquid diet

This boogie guy is just pity fucking everyone for a free ride and free income. What a fat fuck.

I had similar thoughts, it was something like, "if this actually happens, anything can happen, which means even someone like me can unJUST himself", it worked too, I don't know how to properly describe this, but this whole thing gave me back some kind of child-like sense of wonder I believed I had lost a long time ago.

No one deserves free healthcare. He should lose all the weight

>1 kilo is about 7800 calories
>The man burnt 78,000 calories by doing literally nothing apart from existing

It sounds like it violates the laws of thermodynamics.

Most of you probably don't realize that he didn't necessarily lose 23 pounds of fat, half of that was probably water weight. At his size this kind of weight loss isn't very spectacular.

This is why he's having surgery, poor guy's probably got nearly 100 pounds of extra skin

>YouTube only pays 1/3 a penny per view.

Fuck dude, I have vids with six figure view counts.

How do I claim my cash?

Kek works in mysterious ways

youtube.com/watch?v=ComWis0RAy4

Is he /ourguy/?

>direct link to boogie2988 video
Hooktube that shit, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just edit the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=ComWis0RAy4

>Cheating Boogie out of ad revenu

BUT SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY!

TOO MAYO SKOOPS

It blows my mind that you're a real person. I love you.

i really hope he dies soon so these threads stop and he stops parading on the internet about his weight

He'll gain it back even with lap band surgery. Regardless, 20lbs overweight from age/height standards is still considered OBESE.

No, it's not.

how the fuck are you not a bot

On test I'd lose 20lbs by just restricting sodium for three days and I'm only 180lbs bloated

23 in a week is not that unreachable. Very morbidly obese patients can lose 10-20 lbs in a week, just from water weight. A lot of their weight is fluids, from conditions like adema, and once they start changing their diet and eating habits, that water/fluids drain quickly. Add in that a person can vary as much as 5 lbs over the course of a day, and that number is even less significant.
One of the 'miracle" aspects of low carb weight loss - which is what most bypass patients are put on, is the initial weight loss is very fast, they can maintain a steady loss of 5-10lbs a week, safely. It will plateau after a while, which is usually a time to step up cardio, and that last 10% towards goal is like pulling teeth, it's very difficult.
Boogie is making strides towards the surgery, but I'm skeptical, because he's never shown any long term success at changing his eating habits, and has never taken weight off for any significant amount of time. He's always backslid, and it has more to do with his perpetual victimhood and not making any progress on his emotional health that keeps him fat and gorging on fattening food.

Most of the weight people Boogie's size lose is from fluids in the body. Keto/low carb doesn't make you retain water, like high fat/carb diets do. Plus, if he's getting up off his ass, I could see losing 5 lbs alone from sweat.

>Boogie doesn't deserve free healthcare unless he shows an effort to lose wei-

I said he doesn't deserve free healthcare, not that he deserves it if he shows an effort.

Because he's emotionally addicted to food, and a perpetual victim. His excuse for everything is he had a shitty childhood, and has worked himself up to the point simple objects "trigger" him - the reality is he's addicted to sugar and carbs, and gorges on them when his fee fee's are down. See's wife leaving for a weekend of kinky sex with someone else, that's good for at least 2 cakes, half a cow, 300 lbs of potato products, and a train car of Mountain Dew. Slam those emotions down, Boogie, it's worked so well for you so far.

>2 pounds after years of dieting
Ah, no. 2 years of pretending to diet. He'd make it one or two days into a diet, and give up, and get on camera and snuffle and cry and oink how "hard it is. It's really hard. I'm not kidding, it's so hard."

It's been years of excuses and bullshit. Put anyone on a 1200 calorie per day diet, and they WILL lose weight.

>has trouble following a diet to get down to surgery weight

>breaking his diet post surgery could literally kill him

good luck sweet prince. i know in times of pre industrial food production you would have been an atlas.

>Down 23 since thursday
So he was finally able to take a shit?

>350 lbs at least
Maybe one leg. I'm betting he's closer to 600 than 500. He needs a scooter to get around, because he's too fat to walk. His GOAL right now is 350. He needs to lose an entire adult person's weight, to be considered plain old fat.

Remember when they had to walk his award at the VGA because he couldn't make it up to the stage quick enough.

He doesn't deserve it period.

Dude, he can't walk, he's in a mobility scooter. His camping/whatever days ended a while ago. He's so fat, last year his chair collapsed and he BROKE HIS ASS he's so heavy, falling to the floor.
He's also gotten on video to blubber about how he just doesn't have time to exercise, because it takes him hours to get ready in the morning, and he has to do 8 hours of video, and blah oink blah oink blah. Surrounded by all the new toys and video games and bricks of playing cards. And, of course, "It's so hard to exercise, this fat. It's so hard, folks. No, really, it's hard."

He's got every excuse in the world, if confronted. If he put one tenth of the energy into just walking around his house 5 times a day, as he does in excuses, he'd put a serious dent in his weight. But no, he's in a scooter.

Boogie doesn't deserve free healthcare PERIOD

I gained weight after college, it started creeping on, I was enjoying life too much, and made some bad habits with being lazy. I discovered keto, and rediscovered how much I love bike riding and weight lifting - and feeling healthy. It sucked getting started, but once i was in a groove, it was easy.
I watch people like Boogie as motivation to keep to my good habits. It works really well - I was never near morbidly obese, but I can remember I made a lot of the same excuses he does, until I got my shit together, and got off my ass and did something about it.

>1200 calorie per day diet, and they WILL lose weight.

I do this roughly 5 days out of 7, and eat normally the other two, and I've lost about 5 stone in 6 months or so.

Thats easy, take a walk and reduce intake by like 250. Or go on a water diet.

That's not true. One of the most interesting aspects of Keto is that the bigger you are, the faster the weight comes off. Once the body is used to burning stored glucose for energy, it goes very fast - and you have more energy than normal because of it, so it's easier to work off. I remember when I started keto, having way too much energy and having to find ways to burn it off every day.
I went with keto, because when I was researching nutrition, to figure out a plan for myself for weightloss, all the forums were depressing, like the low fat and Weight Watcher's forums, where people would make comments like "I lost a pound this month!" and they'd act like it was a miracle, or it was all depressing with talk of not losing any weight. Then I hit a keto/low carb group, and it was all positive, with comments about losing enormous amounts of weight in a year, feeling great, everyone was positive - I knew something was up. My first week on Keto I dropped 11 pounds. I've been doing Keto ever since.