#whitelivesmatter

#whitelivesmatter

>Pictured: The US police officer 'who shot an Australian woman, 40, dead' in her pyjamas while his body camera was switched off - as it's revealed she moved to America to be with the love of her life
>Justine Damond was shot dead by police after calling 911 on Saturday night
>She had reportedly been speaking to police through the driver's side window
>Ms Damond was shot by officer sitting in the passenger seat through driver door
>Mohamed Noor has been named as the officer who shot 40-year-old Australian
>His lawyer Tom Plunkett confirmed he fired his weapon on Saturday night
>Friends say Ms Damond had spoken out against gun laws in America previously
>She moved to Minnesota to marry 'rockstar love of her life', Don Damond, 50

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4703892/Police-officer-shot-Justine-Damond-identified.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3644164/American-teen-killed-Australian-baseballer-Chris-Lane-random-drive-shooting-left-die-ditch-sentenced-25-years.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just saw this on the news. bump

A Somali immigrant

i knew it was a nigger

refugees are completely harmle--

She probably deserved it desu

I don't understand how this fucktard Somali did this. Did he even say "hands up" "stop right there" he just blasted her? Fucking Somali. We need details

Well yes but that still doesnt mean the whole thing is funny

So a nigger did this. Looks like the niggers were right about one thing.

I'm sorry that's fucking hilarious.

Fucking Lol a Nigger Somali killing a White immigrant. Police violence is no problem though!

COPS ARE BAD THAT IS ALL

average IQ of somalia is 68. the whole country is a bunch of retards on average. and we gave this nigger a gun? stupid fucking libs.

FUCK OFF ANTIFA FAGGOT

the average iq of a cop isnt much higher

Immigrants shouldn't be allowed to be police.
They cannot gauge interactions with actual Americans.

edgy post

So some white Aussie leech Marry's an American so she can live in america.. she deserved to die.. at least this nigger is contributing to population control

I think it's due to the systematic racism of the police institutions.
#whitelivesmatter
#handsupdontshoot
#nogunsformohameds

Why was he in the country in the first place?

im not wrong

Have they even given a reason as to why they shot her?

why was she? immigrant killing immigrant, isnt that every americans wet dream?

>speaking out against gun laws means you deserve to get shot

It's literally the opposite you Neanderthal

>anti-2a nosy liberal Aussie virtue signaling bootlicker
>shot to death by bootlicker immigrant posterboy
What would George Lucas call this scene?

>muslim immigrant cop murdering the innocent

he tried to warn us

One of them is White though. America doesn't mind White immigrants, the country was made by them after all.
The other one doesn't belong anywhere near us.

pottery

Who cares if a whitey gets shoot & killed every once in a while? I sure she's already had babies. A drop in a bucket shit like this doesn't matter not sure why they even made this into a story.

>deserve it?
No. Just ironing that she's shot to death by only people she probably think should be allowed guns.

Pretty sure this bitch would want no one including cops to have guns like in England

No surprised here, fucking minnesota ancestors are germs and sweds wtf do you guys expect, they just love that muzzie cock

this
white immigrants aren't human garbage

Fuck off cunt we're full!
One less bitch we have to worry about.
Stop using a proxy you emu fucker, I saw your "pyjamas" you're not fooling anyone.

We don't know the full story here, we're missing context so making any judgment here would be the exact same thing as saying "SHE WAS A GOOD GURL WHO DIN DU NOFFIN WRONG!" when you have no idea what actually happened.

Questions?

According the media reports, the victim was talking to the driver thru his window, perp fires multiply shots across his partner who does nothing to stop him. I wonder who the driver was? The victim obviously was not a threat so wtf? Both cops are on admin leave...?

>spoke out against gun laws
could think skinny be /ournog/?

>The victim obviously was not a threat so wtf?
Citation needed

*this skinny

No.

It's criminal killing criminal. And it's more entertainment, like seeing two hockey goons go at it.

If the source is correct about the position of the actors, she would have had to have been a berserk wreck to justify the shooting. Fortunately, there's probably a good chance the dashcam captured the audio.

ahaha you americans discriminated against massive white populations until basically the 90s when they were so interbred you couldnt anymore

fuck you

Unless Captain Somali thought the cell phone in her hand was a gun i have no idea what could warrant an instant escalation of force, even shooting past your partners head

Is it just me or has a lot of the recent cop shootings been done by minorities?

That's the thing though, we had no idea if she went berserk.

Though yea, we'll see what happened if they make the dashcam audio available.

He was probably high as fuck on khat.

Found the 60 iq Muslim immigrant. Surprised you can even type that sentence is barely English.

Sympathy gone.

It's not his fault she was making helicopter sounds.

Guarantee the liberal media won't run the usual headline saying the race of the cop and victim like they do when it's a white cop and a black male.

She's white though, so it doesn't matter you cuckservative

They might be forced to since it's an international incident.

he needs to be executed. There is no way a 40 year female was life threatening to him.

They'll still run it because a woman died and for some reason people care a lot more when that happened.

Citation needed

We police now

>muh grammer
kys

Fuck Somalians.
But fuck anti-gun faggots coming to this country and whining too.

its grammar you shitskin leaf.

I notice her son said she was a very emotional woman and then said she was shot for no reason, makes me think she was hitting the cop and going nuts and maybe he meant to tazer her or something. Her son also said America sucks, even though his mother's killer wasn't from here.

I don't know why your laughing leaf, isn't you prime minister importanting them by the hundreds of thousands? Do you really think your country will be different? All other western countries have failed in their "progressive" programs to assimilate non whites but you think Canada will be different? You are fucking naive or you are a shitskin. If your white, I suggest you get on the winning team.

Affirmative action hire who shouldnt be a cop or have a gun shoots someone for most likely no reason

Stupid White woman decides that after reporting a possible assault at midnight, her best action is to go outside to same alleyway in her PJs and then ambush the cop car when it arrives to talk to them or some shit

Ones dead already, other needs jailed then deported

That's the thing that gets me. If she was a danger the driver would have acted and if he couldn't then why didn't the passenger exit the vehicle?

I hate pigs, but I'll make an exception here.

Also here's a pic of one of my heroes.

>Shoots through the door of their own police car while their partner is in the line of fire at a woman that is wearing Pajamas
>The woman shot was an insufferable Aussie that railed against the second amendment like a fucking cunt
>The cop was also a Somali which as a MN resident I find sad and hilarious

You seriously can't make this shit up. It's like if Sup Forums ejaculated a scenario it would be exactly this.

Remember, that she would have had to be berserk enough so that a reasonable person would think that an unarmed 40 year old woman in her PJ's is an immediate lethal threat.

If this is the case, I would expect see some damage on the car, or on the shooter's partner in this case. We'll have to see.

CAN'T CORNER

THE

DORNER

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous desu. I'm not really sure how to feel about it.

>tfw nobody wants to talk about feminism

Wanna bet she said only the police should have guns?

>Affirmative Action
Honestly thats the biggest problem with America currently as well as the key pillar of white genocide.
Rumor has it scalia was working on doing away with it before he was whacked by podesta

He did her a favor so she wouldn't be married to an American.

kek. most likely.

Fucking cunts railing against the second amendment is bad enough but for a foreign cunt to come here and do it really makes my blood boil.

God , why are women to predictable.

"No one needs a gun they are evil"

"O help me armed police I heard a noise outside"

"By the way you are all pigs"

They all need to be blown away.

And nothing of the value is lost. Less democrat voter.

What's the point of beinging up her stance on gun laws? How would her having a gun have helped in this situation? Should she have shot the cop?

There are a lot of examples of instances where I would think that.

Like for example, if she was reaching in the car and trying to make a grab for my gun then shooting her would suddenly become a very real option. I'm guessing that's probably what happened here, that or she just went absolutley apeshit which is also possible.

Keep in mind that despite the fact that women are weaker than men pretty much universally that doesn't mean that this particular woman wasn't strong and it also doesn't mean that this particular cop wasn't weak/in a position where he would have no leverage. If he was sitting down in his seat and she started reaching through the window to fuck him up then he would be in a very bad position to defend himself and she would likley be blocking him from getting up out of the car with her body blocking the car door.

Sure, a forty year old woman will probably be less of a threat than a twenty something dude, but with that said a forty year old woman can still cause a lot of damage if she sets her mind to it.

No lives matter in the big picture

and you actually listened,and now he's doing nothing about it

>if she was reaching in the car and trying to make a grab for my gun then shooting her would suddenly become a very real option. I'm guessing that's probably what happened here
Citation needed.

AUSSIES BTFO

If she stuck to her principles she wouldn't have called a bunch of armed men over to her house.

She would have been prepared to either non-lethaly subdue any dangerous person or reason with them..

>>Friends say Ms Damond had spoken out against gun laws in America previously
>go to other country
>complain about their laws and customs
i hate people like this. that liberal bitch got blacked. i bet she was antiracist liberal cunt

>if she was reaching in the car and trying to make a grab for my gun then shooting her would suddenly become a very real option. I'm guessing that's probably what happened here

I live in Minnesota and know Somalians. They are low IQ subhumans and I am not even saying this for the keks. I could very likely see a Somalian cop randomly shoot someone.

At least it was an anti-gun strayan.

she did not do anything
she was a good girl

Citation is that I thought through all the different scenarios and decided that would be the most likley scenario in which a cop would decide to shoot an otherwise unarmed woman.

You're welcome.

When will african-americans stop killing aussies?

dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3644164/American-teen-killed-Australian-baseballer-Chris-Lane-random-drive-shooting-left-die-ditch-sentenced-25-years.html

Last Ausfag who died in America was randomly shot by black guys too. America, not even once.

That's what's known as a "tu quoque" fallacy

Aside from that, if she had her way, this clearly mentally ill/stupid cop wouldnt have had a gun either.

This. It's one thing to be born here and bitch and moan like a shithead but goddamn actually voluntarily moving here and bitching about the culture and laws... fuck.

Yeah I'm torn on this. I'll wait and see what more comes out, because atm it seems like a lady came up to a cop car and got gunned down like a dog in the street without a word.
And even to me that sounds ridiculously.

when is the looting and riots starting?

That's not what a citation is friendo. You're making up scenarios that have no more basis in reality than any other.

You've been terminated.

It is a possibility, but I guess I have more trust in the police than that. I'm just assuming that he thought either himself or his partner was in danger becuase of this woman and her actions towards them, but it is entirely possible that I could be wrong and he just shot her for shits and giggles.

Damn dude, tone it down a little bit, I just woke up. Really pissin' in my coffee.

Roastie Btfo

>giving a Somali muslim a gun

Fucking hell America.

>Ms Damond had spoken out against gun laws in America previously
he did us all a favor. australian trash