openworksweb.com/locations/
hourscenter.com/josephs/
hourscenter.com/josephs/california/el-dorado-hills/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks Mossad
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

guys please bump this

> Implying he's trying to get the subject banned
Why assume such things. Oh, he'd never want that.

Looks like you're the one who's implying that

Aren't we all supposed to be on the same page here?

josephsitalianbistro.com/home.aspx

>www.hourscenter.com/josephs/
But this isn't searching for Joeph's Bistro, it's just searching for Josephs. All you're getting is a list of businesses with owners named Joseph.

Have confirmed this at a couple in my town, there is a dentist named Joseph, and a big hospital. iMO the reason so many hospitals and quasi medical practices come up is that health practitioners associate their business with their actual name, say Joseph johnston, DDS, instead of a business name.

copypasta from last thread but I agree with this user, the site seems to be searching for anyone named "joseph" and tying it to this one actual restaraunt - can we find anything about this supposed josephs on a different site? Could this just be some glitch on hourscenter?

What would you actually prefer then? The other threads are all wiped. That wouldn't exactly shine a charitable light on people who care this.

>copypasta from last thread but I agree with this user, the site seems to be searching for anyone named "joseph" and tying it to this one actual restaraunt - can we find anything about this supposed josephs on a different site? Could this just be some glitch on hourscenter?
to repeat from the last thread, try this search with any other name. the results are nowhere similar. try common one's in business names... kellys, mamas, mimis, bobs, bills, marys, karens, johns, etc. NOTHING like josephs.

>Josephs found in WikiLeaks... no second name with it..just 'Josephs'

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974CARACA00978_b.html

That's fucking weird, then. wtf
Have we found anything about them on a different site yet?

whats all this now?

The Joseph's thing is fucking weird, but I think this is almost weirder:

openworksweb.com/locations/

I looked at almost every location on the list on street view, and every single one is an unmarked office building with tinted windows. Not a single one besides the Arizona headquarters has the logo or name on the outside. After digging deep on this, it REEKS of a money-laundering front. "Cleaning" companies are one of the absolute easiest to operate and most common fronts for laundering and human trafficking.

OpenWorks shares its headquarters with the first "Joseph's" discovery in Phoenix.

Bump

This deserves its own thread. This won't gain any traction.

57 locations in my town, many right next to each other- very strange... Imago visit...

Do I even want to know what's going on here...?

>hourscenter.com/josephs/
It looks like we have stumbled onto an ACORN like money laundering/pedo network.However, it's not run by 80IQ niggers so it looks like they've been able to infiltrate city and state govs. This is very dangerous.

So here's an oral surgeons office in a high dolla neighborhood in El Dorado Hills, CA.
hourscenter.com/josephs/california/el-dorado-hills/

Why would a prominent dentist be associated with an Italian restaurant?? This stinks like prosciutto left in the sun...

James O'Keefe has already visited a couple of these places.... Theres some very bizarro footage of the perps...

coming soon

James O'Keefe is going to embarass himself, all the numbers listed are people named Joseph.

quick rundown on Joseph's bistro?

hourscenter.com/josephs/ lists 23000+ locations in the US. unable to substitute any other name and get similar results. find a josephs in your town.

......what is it

a rabbit hole when there are no real happenings