Cop who killed Justine Damond in MPLS Identified by his attorney as Somali-American Mohamed Noor

I always know I can count on Sup Forums for a balanced response on these things.

Current understanding of the facts:

>Be Australian New Age healing practitioner
>Visit Mpls to conduct workshops around Lake Harriet
>Call 911 to report disturbance one night
>Cops show up
>Go outside in jammies
>Get shot through squad car window by Somali cop

In addition, Noor was the first Somali-American cop in that precinct in Minneapolis, and personally recognized as such by shill Mayor Betsy Hodges. His body cam also happened to be off at the time of the shooting.

Mpls has had problems when it comes to dealing with Somali cops on the police force, who have been noted to incur tribal disputes among other Somali communities. Typical problem of stupid white folks thinking all black people are the same.

What does Sup Forums think?

kstp.com/news/mohamed-noor-officer-involved-shooting-justine-diamond-fatal-minneapolis-shooting/4544324/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
heavy.com/news/2017/07/mohamed-noor-justine-damond-ruszczyk-minneapolis-police-officer-somali-mohammed/
archive.is/Hremo
youtu.be/Jsl36OLCx0c
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
fox9.com/news/267094891-story
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A source with direct knowledge of the shooting said Monday that the woman was shot multiple times. The source said that Noor was sitting in the passenger seat at the time of the shooting.

>Noor reportedly shot across his partner who was the driver of the squad at the time. The shooting occurred at 11:30 p.m. Saturday.

I of course would like to hear Noor's accounting of the situation. But it sounds like political pressure pushes through an unqualified hire. Unqualified hire completely and dramatically fucks it all up.

>Noor was the first Somali-American

That's a pretty long way of saying Muslim.

Agreed. Shooting across your partner out of the car to hit a lady in her PJs does seem like a pretty dramatic fuckup though.

I wonder if his partner was freaking out.

Muslims are subhuman retards

No shit, Sherlock. The fact that he's Somali and not Iranian or Turkish is significant tho.

What if
Guys
Listen up
What
GUYS LISTEN
GUYS
Seriously
What
If
The Aussie lady bent over
Guys
What if
She bent over
And her "bazoomas" were hanging out all over
And
GUYS
ALLAH TOLD HIM TO KILL THE UNBELIEVER
GGGGUUUUUUUYYYYYYYSSSS
DID YOU READ THAT

I wonder what the fuck his partner was doing at all.
Is there no other information on this because it is so new, or is information being withheld whild they decide what to disclose and what not to?

also
>Noor and the unidentified partner have been placed on paid administrative leave, which is standard procedure after such a shooting.
Why is it that, regardless of country, when cops fuck up they get paid holiday? happens here so fucking often.

average IQ of a somali nigger is 68. basically they are all retarded. shame on us for giving these retard niggers guns.

When they throw his ass in jail BLM will protest that black cops go to jail while white cops skate.

No mention will be made that he killed her with intent

shut up you stupid faggot.

Listen to the last lines of this song. Then thank Mark "if you dont like it move to another state" Dayton.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

>Somalian

EVERY TIME

i wonder how the partners eardrums are doing

>Muslim
>like if they'd convert, suddenly psychopathy, poor judgment/impulse control and 80 IQ would just disappear

>Partner

Least we have another witness.

I wonder which way the BLM crowd will go on this. Will their hated of cops or their love of niggers win?

isn't a lot of minneapolis the complete hood? someone yesterday this neighborhood was right in a terrible part. her husband/partner sounds like he had a good job, 1. why was she living there and 2. why was she outside her house, if it's in a dangerous area?

hey wyatt

>a cop being a witness for a cop
Sadly that always ends the same way user.

When are the White
People of Minneapolis going riot and burn down all the Organic Co-op's and Coffee shops? Wake up White People.

Niggers hate Somalis though, so we have that going for us

Sweden gets it. Even as far as niggers go, Somalians are the niggers of Africa

I live like 15 minutes south of Minneapolis, I'd love to be able to watch it all burn

Faggots like you are the cancer of the internet.

No it was middle class. This is worrisome that they're now shooting whites too, I hate to say it but the niggers were right for once.

You're the Swede, You know those niggers Sven.

Wow a nigger and a muslim, all in one, killing a white blonde woman, never saw it coming

the gentrified nicer apartments are somewhat close to the northern minneapolis ghetto neighborhoods.

This. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. It has begun

>68 is in the #38 spot from the top.
>There are 195 recognized nations.
Decolonization was a mistake.

The two communities abutt each other. The Cedar/Riverside neighborhood is where all the Somalis are...

Haha look at these sjw snowflakes in this thread.

Based cop shot an aussie dindu libshit who didnt belong here anyway.

Blue lived matter amirite guys.

Nice bait. The cop was white lol

We've been telling you for ages that your police is batshit crazy.

I would argue colonizing Africa in the first place was a mistake. Apart from the Boers & Anglos in the south it was all fucking horrible and pointless. Cost too much, got nothing out of decolonization except white guilt and endless nigger immigration

Yeah, England should be pumping the chinks with opium.

The girl I'm seeing lives up near Minneapolis. There are plenty of areas that are gentrified, but there are also a fuck ton of places you shouldn't be at 2am on a weeknight. Went on a date with her a couple weeks back near our new billion dollar stadium on a Tuesday. After meeting up at a bar maybe 6 or 7 blocks away, we went and took a walk. Bar was super nice, no nigs to be seen. The walk was one of the scariest things I've experienced. Fucking niggers everywhere at 2 am. Got begged for money by multiple nigs, had a dealer roll up to me on the street and sell me coke, Molly, or weed, fucking not a just sitting on street corners everywhere. Thankfully I have a decent frame and lift, so I didn't get fucked with but man, some places are dangerous as fuck. Certainly some place you wouldn't want to be alone at night

>inb4 PTSD from growing up in war torn Somalia triggered by her running at him
If born here, then PTSD from parents' DNA born in Somalia during BHD.

>His body cam also happened to be off at the time of the shooting.
Fucking typical.
You should go straight to jail if your body cam is mysteriously off or unworking in the 30 seconds you possibly committed a crime.

>I'm the cop now
Somalis confirmed for master race?

>muzzie nigger kills 10/10 aussie milf

Wow, a nigger shot a white woman. Who would have guessed that would happen.

>mud nigger

just the kind you want armed

The partner is in a tough spot.
>break the blue wall and testify against a fellow officer
>he's a murdering nigger
red button dilemma

Disgusting. These shitskins need to be killed.

More like being subhuman retards makes Islam reasonable and attractive to them

Keep defending Islam Sven. Right to the bitter end

Somalis are the worst niggers out there.
No redeeming qualities.

black cops killing innocent white people, I wonder of the BLM movement will see this as justified

Straight to jail isn't a good option, however it should absolutely make the testimony of the officer in question inadmissible in court.

Somalian cop in Minneapolis

Fucking kek. Thanks obama!

The fact that the bodycam was turned off should simplify things rather than complicate them you'd think, but I guess the ball might end up in the court of the partner eh?
I know it's easy for me to say, but if I was in his shoes the choice would be easy.

>break the blue wall
So that's what you call it.

Was his partners body cam also off?

>If born here, then PTSD from parents' DNA born in Somalia during BHD.

What's weird is I can actually see this cop actually having some kind of jungle moment which led to him killing her. He's an unqualified affirmative action hire who knows jack shit about anything, so all of the police academy training about death lurking everywhere sticks to him extra strong. I can see a scenario where the blonde white lady comes up to the police car and the driver gets pissed and tells here to go back inside. Blonde lady gets defensive and her and the driver cop start arguing a little, and it triggers Mohamed's jungle instincts and cop training to take out his gun and blast away.

any mentions if she was running toward the cop car with her telephone and the amphead thought it was a knife or firearm ? still pretty wierd tho, no body cam and the shooting across his partner who was the driver is fucked up

I think this person should never have been accepted in the police, he had the job only cause of his skin and origin. Subhuman need to go to jail and/or be deported with his family.

not sure a body cam would provide much from viewpoint but possibly audio would be helpful.

>new age healing practitioner
nothing of value etc

BLM doesn't give a shit cuz it wasn't a nigger killed.

>وسحب على الكفير، واسمحوا لي أن اطلاق النار على هذه الكلبة البيضاء غبية
>"well you see, we aren't sure what he's saying so it was absolutely justified"

That fact they're even here or in Europe is evidence of a deliberate atrocity being committing against whites.

Federal court documents say the complaint is an action for money damages arising out of a May 25, 2017. The complaint accuses Noor and the other officers “without any reasonable or legal cause” of forcing “their way into Plaintiff’s house,” where they’re accused of having “violently and forcibly detained her, and transported her to a hospital against her will.” She’s alleging violations of constitutional rights.

Graham is a retired social worker from Minneapolis.
heavy.com/news/2017/07/mohamed-noor-justine-damond-ruszczyk-minneapolis-police-officer-somali-mohammed/

archive.is/Hremo

All niggers must.....

youtu.be/Jsl36OLCx0c

This isn't surprising. Somali's have an iq of 70. I was deployed to shithole Djibouti which is right next to Somalia. I'm telling you the people there are sub human. This guy should have never been a cop.
It was one of my biggest redpills going over there. I mean American niggers are retarded, but they at least have a smidgen of white in them. Full on Africans are animals.

what a bizarre situation. can't wait for the details

they're actually slightly more intelligent than west-africans, the intelligence boost makes them more dangerous

The BLM playbook has this incident covered. They can say that if this people are mad that a blonde white lady got dropped by the police than they should be just as made when Jamarius gets shot too. If and when the black cop goes down for it they can use it as an example of the justice system only working to bring down black people because white cops get acquitted for shooting people.

No riots? No plundering? oh, right. That's only when a white cop shoots a black armed thug. If a black cop shoots an unarmed white middle-aged woman things are just fine.

This.

Colin Flaherty has covered the Minneapolis leaving bars at night problem.

Norwaybro is back

>Somali's have an iq of 70.
Doesn't that mean a bunch of Somalis have IQ's under 70?

> Somali-American
Is he a somali who came to america as an immigrant or a guy who was born here to somalian immigrants?

And what the fuck was that guy doing? Just sitting on the passenger seat pointing the gun at the woman in case she acted up?
Sounds like a diversity hire

the balance response is:
do not go nigger occupied cities!
Do not give money to charities!
Do not vote democRAT

Sure I was simply generalizing their most likely average score. Regardless it's definitely in the double digits and they are subhuman.

B A S E D B L I G H T B U L B M A N

Rank only changes by 1 regardless of how many countries occupy a specific IQ. If there are 10 countries with IQ 90 then the rank will only increase by 1, not 10.

>implying he speaks English and can form coherent sentences

All that piracy only improved his aim

>Somalia is shit because their population is fucking retarded
Ummm no sweetie, their population is retarded because Somalia is poor.

Sorry honey snookums that isn't how that works.

Oh, darling, let me tell you I'm being satirical, sugar lumps.

>Why is it that, regardless of country, when cops fuck up they get paid holiday

No holiday brah, your pay gets cut, depending on the country quite significant.
Here its roughly 50%, which basically puts you below what you would get from being unemployed.

Oh cupcake I didn't pick up on that.

We're giving pirates badges now? wtf?

>Why is it that, regardless of country, when cops fuck up they get paid holiday? happens here so fucking often.

If you're a politician and you want the police union endorsement when you're up for reelection, it helps to accept whatever conditions they come up with for their contracts. It works like this for pretty much every public sector union.

America belongs to us now pigskins

It's ok, baby doll, Somalis are retarded regardless of socio-economical status and should be wiped off the face of the Earth as quickly as possible, honey lemon...

Ummm no honey bunny sweetums schnookems bunny puddin'. I really donjt think you get it dear

yaaarrrrrrr

Bulbhead
One good knock to that head of yours will pop it like a ballon

i submitted a tip on the minneapolis anonymous tipline saying i know the name of the murderer in the precinct!

Mohammad Farrah Aidid

lol the somali problem here is bad

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I've never seen a Somali policeman here, eager as they are to hire wogs. He must be a genius among Somalis to have passed the test.
race>religion formula covers 99.9% of Muslims (and I automatically mistrust anyone of my ethny retarded enough to become an arselifter) whist you accept with open, daughter-offering arms Nigerian Christians and Guatemalan Catholics

Triggered pigskin thinks he's dealing with cowed AAs. I'm the American now lad.

>SugarLumps thinks there's a 'test' if you're a migrant that wants to be in Law Enforcement...
Hunny Bunny, if you're a shitskin and you want to join up within the evil white supremacist police, the liberal city council will literally swear you in on the spot and give you a loaded gun, no questions asked, if you're white on the other hand....

WHITE LIVES MATTER

fox9.com/news/267094891-story

>The pair are part of a program through the St. Louis Park Police Department called Pathway to Policing, where a handful of departments join forces to look for non-traditional potential employees with at least a 2-year degree who want to go into law enforcement.

>The departments then pay for training at Hennepin Technical College that would normally take 2 years that's squeezed into just 4 months, while giving the trainees a a salary at the same time.

Diversity is so great!