Males and Females are two completely divergent intelligent ape species

that evolved to parasitize reproduction from one another. Prove me wrong.

U M A

threre are male and female in all mammals..

Prove yourself right asshat

according to this theory humans kept evolving until they reached nigger levels.
after that it's only skin color.
sounds like bullshit to me.

>Sup Forums doesn't understand the definition of a species

There are male and female lizards, amphibians, fish, and plants. Heck there are even male and female plugs.

Name an intelligent animal, even just a predator, with anywhere near as much sexual dimorphism.

I like this post because it demonstrates the inherit flaw of extreme autist thinking, while technically being logically correct in a perverse sense.

Logic is a whore who'll give it out to anyone... Even if their values are INSANE.

every species requires reproduction from the other gender.

Also when you mix species you dont get the same thing out. You get some retarded half breed like a liger, mule, "mulatto", or pit bull.

>Prove me wrong
>kekistan flag

done

Chromosomes

>kekistani
checkistanis out (and these digits)

No U.

There's absolutely no evidence to support that, and you're just being a bitter little faggot on the exact same level as man-hating "lesbian" feminists.

If human species was the only one I knew about I would be inclined to entertain this thought. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus after all.

D E L I C I A !

>>Intelligent animal

No, go ahead. Even anything that eats meat.

I'll wait.

>you're just being a bitter little faggot on the exact same level as man-hating "lesbian"

wow I can smell the froth coming out of your mouth from here, miss frustrated butch feminist

I literally insulted those butch feminists in my post.

What on earth are you talking about?

>Males and Females are two completely divergent intelligent ape species

>Females
>intelligent

ultra kek

What in the fuck is wrong with you ignorant fucks...The people of Northern Brazil eat monkeys. They live close to the Amazon and eat game meat.

Monkey, Iguana, Cayman, wild boar, snakes

They happen to have a very unique and diverse cuisine ...The best I have ever had.
They hunt with dogs too, get over it vegan fags

Unfortunately due to the culture of today females have a massive dose of dopamine at their fingertips. With the advent of hookup apps she can find a male way beyond her league within minutes.( media brainwashing makes every girl believe she deserves only the best ;^))They will have a quick bang and the endorphine rush off hooking up with someone so far above her genetic limit will be intense. The problem is if she indulges in this behaviour she will become addicted to it. The other problem is a girl want a house and a fancy car too. Social status is very important sweety. And that is where you come in (if you have the assets). She will ply you with surface attention and good sex (any sex is good to you) and fool you into believing that true loves exist. She will kiss you with the lingering fragrance of Chads cock on her lips without batting an eyelid. If this does not bother you then you can enter into a relationship (accepting the fact that you will more than likely raise the spawn of another man). Its a catch 22 really. Become Chad , a cuck or get out off the genepool. Welcome to modern times :)

The world will come to appreciate the superior ways of the northern Brazillian. Give them time. They know not what they do.

Kek

Wow what a fucking retard !

Kike-stani flag suits you Sup Forumsro. Never change !

>parasitize reproduction
dont use that flag and be so stupid, makes the memes true

It's called sexual dimorphism you retarded faggot.

hahahahahah

>Name an intelligent animal, even just a predator, with anywhere near as much sexual dimorphism.
other apes you stupid fuck. Ducks also gangrape. There is not other "intelligent" species on earth close to humans.

Leagues do NOT exist.
Beauty is subjective.

>Prove me wrong.

Lemme grab literally any book on evolution...

S O P A

This is retarded.
Proof you're wrong: hormones can awaken processes meant for one gender in another albiet with risk.

have a (you)

>kekistani flag
>>>reddit
>name another intelligent animal with that much sexual dimorphism
Gorillas and Orangutans. Pretty close relatives, huge disparities, more than humans.

That faggot is a reddit refugee. I fucking hate redditors. They talk about feminists and SJW's but you'll never see one mention the (((people))) who pull the strings.

>Women don't think like me and aren't as strong therefore not the same species.
How much of an idiot are you? Sexual dimorphism happens in countless species because sexual roles can be important and effective tools for survival.

A better question would be how did genders evolve at all, what gender came first and why not more than 2 genders ?

well first of all what you're describing is not a parasitic relationship, but a symbiotic

>How did genders evolve at all
Hermaphrodites came first. Then selective pressures resulted in a split into two genders.

You can already see how it might have happened through snails. Snails are hermaphrodites and have both a testicle and an ovary and their mating organ both takes in and releases sperm.

Before mating snails try to stab each other with a calcified dart containing spermicidal toxins. Afterwords they mate but one is sterilized and so basically only one snail gets pregnant.