This is what an average male looks like in Canada today. How does it make you feel Sup Forums?

This is what an average male looks like in Canada today. How does it make you feel Sup Forums?

traps arent gay

fag. these digits agree

Canada, Germany, Sweden. Who falls first?

Has it got rickets? Looks like it's spreading it's legs even though it's feet are together. Bowlegged freak.

Can Confirm

cute desu

if God didn't want us to crossdress, he wouldn't have made crossdressing feel so good

I live in Dallas it's not much better

This is what an average male looks like in Turkey today.

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

This is what an average male looks like in America today.

That is urban Canadian """men""". Where I live in the country, the average male looks alpha and strong as fuck. Most guys you'd see look like they'd have no problem benching 250lbs.

Sorry for Canada.

>digits
Makes me think you're even more of a faggot for maligning this goddess.

the future is female

2 scared to show ur flag, wp.

Not well girled.

I'd fuck it

>that
>canadian
It looks like a gook to me murilard.

8/10 would annex

86 the fags. digits agree

Knees look bruised, does it suck cock often?

In a fucking heartbeat mate. Right in that roach puss

This is what the average Canadian male has looked like since 1815. What's new?

i live in austin it's fabulous

I want to fuck "her"

She sucks mine every night in my dreams

>inb4 'she'

I would allow "her" to consume my male protein, fresh from the love pump.

She does actually prostitute there's some well built up evidence for it. But I don't have anything saved on my work computer.

It's a biological girl. Stop spreading the falsity that this is a male. Look at her YouTube makeup tutorials (name is Anzu). And she's clarified multiple times that she's a bio female. Not even a funny meme to say that's a guy. It isn't.

>see a "girl" in a cute dress in the thumbnail
>didnt read the post
>click on thumbnail
>expecting cute grill
>get chinese trap
Fuck

I thought she just did paid meet-and-greet shit. She's not short of cash, her dad's loaded

Bahaha! I lived there for a few years, Austin is a shit hole. Soy boys and losers everywhere

yeah but its my shithole

(obligatory my dick comment)

GOD!! What an insufferable cunt.

It has a dick. So liking it is gay

>implying they haven't already

I wonder what his problem is.

Yeah, where the fuck were you guys when you elected Castro

Meanwhile in Pennsylvania.....

that thing isn't canadian thats a fucking chink
This is a Canadian

uh huh

Anzu is a girl, just look at her cunt

>just look at her cunt

post it and I will believe it.

Say what you will about Canadians and their military, but goddamn if they don't produce some good snipers up there.

>tfw you will never get a cute twink to suck you off

I swear how can she be so turkish yet still have such light skin
It baffles me

Sad. I wish I could pull that off. I hate this monstrosity of a body I have.

What is the name of the boots? Do they go men size?

No, (s)he takes it up the ass.

I can name more American trannies than Canadian. Your trannies are famous
>You made them famous

its farm boys i get the whole asian meme but other that the major cities this country is full of white farm boys who are tough as nail and have been hunting forever. my cousins are farm boys from eastern ontario and all they did till they graduate highschool was kick the shit out of each other like one of them hitting the other with a shovel was ordinary fucking tough kids man

>This is what an average male looks like in Canada today.

they look Asian?

wow an even bigger faggot

You wouldn't fuck a boy, would you, user?

Fag detected.

>average male looks like in Canada

From the country that gave us Caitlyn Jenner. top kek

And RuPaul

No because it's gay.

im a crossplayer and im straight

Too bad your government is doing everything in its power to make them second class citizens.

Canadian men are weak pussies who let Muslims and feminists take over their culture. Just like Swedes. I have no respect for Canada.

swedes have a majority green left wing government with a opposition right

dont compare us

Both countries have men that have voluntarily decided to tuck their dicks in between their legs to appease SJWs and globalists. Seems like a fair comparison to me.

yeah pretty much the reason im on here. I was always fascinated by the Canadian war efforts and i was so proud that the boys in ww1 were some of the toughest and most feared troops on the western front and know something i took so much pride in is disgraced and on its path to be forgotten something that i actual cared about is getting tossed around like a cheap whore and i hate it, i hate the people that have done this i hate the immigrant that hate my countries past im full of hate and i can never escape it. anyone here who is faithful to the country, to the crown and to our heritage is hated by the government

Anzu does an awesome Ruby Rose.

your snipers still kick ass and kill sandniggers over 2 miles away

yeah thats the bright side the boys can still kick ass its one of my only hopes for this country. im actually an army fag the boys here are great people hard working determined and tough as nail but we are the few but i have hope giving up isn't what my ancestors did and neither will I

please don't make fun of us. we are in a very bad situation