Lauren Southern at RT

Holy fuck that bitch took like 30 pounds. Is there anything more trad than being single, childless and fat? You need to donate less before its too late

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/unplugged__/?hl=en
twitter.com/lindsaylohan/status/882097820404264961
youtube.com/watch?v=oAFyxTdLKdk
altright.com/2017/07/10/stop-whining-and-have-more-white-babies/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hot bimbo, would breed.

Looks damn good to me

She is bulking

What a fat Jewess.

SAGE e-celeb shit.

>I am gonna focus on your character instead of your arguments, because I know my own arguments are fucking weak as shit.

Fucking leafs.

She's a very attractive woman, wtf are you on about?

Single? She's with that Luke guy from wearechange.

They are trying to keep the relationship a secret so he doesn't get beat up by Antifa for fucking a neo-Nazi

and also because her fanbase consists of beta men that would lose their shit if she wasn't as pure and virginial as they are.

her face looks like melted wax. I don't see how that's attractive

/Pol's new girl is Lindsay Lohan

>1. Acknowledges Pedogate:
instagram.com/unplugged__/?hl=en

>2. She tweets for folks to #stopbullying President Trump:
twitter.com/lindsaylohan/status/882097820404264961

She really isn't. She's slightly above average and that's all mostly because she managed to stay thin for her plethora of online orbiters

Fat jewish disinfo agent.

shes not fat shes just got heavy bone structure in her skull. looks a bit like a tranny desu.

someone post those buff Chloe photos

She's also a Sufi Muslim

She is in europe bro.
Can't really complain here. French and italian cousine is where it is.

Who would believe she is a virgin?

She prolly fucks niggers on the weekend

This. She's not that attractive. I get the feeling that a lot of guys here are literally attracted to blonde wigs, it's like you can take a blonde wig and put it on any potato faced girl and they will suddenly find her attractive.

KEEP FEEDING ME user. Donate to my patreon so I can tour the world, stay in hotel suites, gorge myself, and fuck different chads.
I can't believe some 22 year old Thot bimbo has already written a book and gets thousands of dollars a month to regurgitate stuff she reads on here.

I really fucking hate humanity.

she is a lying cunt who would tell everything to some of that low effort e-money.

>Who would believe she is a virgin?
Anyone with a Finland flag

Just a friendly reminder

>Lauren Southern has arguments

She has always had a fat looking face. She's still the same size as always, though.
She's above average height for women too.

Plenty of males get even more money for doing the same thing. Why aren't you doing it? Could it be because you're an untalented, uncharismatic loser?

ur just jelly

>implying that im not to the right of her

Holy shit will you stop with the constant anti-Lauren threads? You're as insufferable as her fucking orbiters, fuck off to /r9k/

go watch the video she clearled took massive amount of weight

STOP BULLYING LAUREN, JIDF!

Greetings fellow supreme gentleman. I heard we were having a meeting!

T H I C C

I think should would look better if she didn't bleach her hair and didn't wear so much eye make up

it makes her look like a whore

This is a divide thread
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that. They just want money.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.
>I have been found out, My jewness has been exposed, I'll get you next time Sup Forums
You will try little Jew, you will try.
MAGA

Ignore these Shill Threads and Ignore these shill posters, You have more important things to be doing. Redpills won't drop themselves.

When you sign a contract to work for Jews this is what happens to you

No, I have no interest in being an e celeb Finn fag. Lauren Southern has no talent. She has a vagina. Keep giving her your beta bucks you Asiatic mongoloid.

Pffft I'd let her suck me dry

>Concerned about the future of the white race
>Wastes her life on political activism instead of settling down and having babies

Dumb cunt

Why are you against the spread of right-wing ideas to the general populace? Are you a leftist?

She is trying to appeal to the Big black cocks

>Be American
>think fat chicks look good

10/10 would smash

You can't save the white race just by having some children you fucking retard. see:

altright.com/2017/07/10/stop-whining-and-have-more-white-babies/

>Concerned about the future of the white race
>Criticises women on the internet

This

You know Lauren is doing something right when there is such a strong effort to discredit her and defund her. (ie she's a kike, coal burner, just using us, not a True Nationalist ™)
Learn to ignore the shills

Relative newfag here (ie someone that doesn't give enough of a shit about this rubbish), why do you people dislike this woman?

She is white, has many of the same beliefs as the average Sup Forums poster, she is attractive, blonde (maybe not naturally) and relatively intelligent, so what is the matter?

Is it just that a lot of Sup Forums users feel like they have to dislike anything mildly popular

I rememebr this bitchg being on a Stefan Molyneux video a few months back, they were talking about relationships or some shit at one point. Anyway, Lauren said something like "Yeah it's so hard finding a good man these days" and something about how it was finding someone with agood income.

Fuck you bitch, it's gonna be really hard for you when all you do is film niggers and spout shit from pol on Twitter and get paid thousands for it.

This bitch is gonna kill herself when she hits the wall

>it's ANOTHER "let's shit on Lauren Southern even though she's more rightwing than 80% of white women" thread
I wonder what kind of complete fucking idiot, leftist or troll could be behind this blob of shit?

nice try shill but its not working

Fake as her (((blond))) hair

The only redpilled kind of Muslim

She's been eating real good; enjoying all that donation money from lonely neckbeards.

It's shills. They are in full character assassination mode against her because she is going to document GI's Mediterranean mission. Proof of shilling:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/

This is a divide thread
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that. They just want money.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.
>I have been found out, My jewness has been exposed, I'll get you next time Sup Forums
You will try little Jew, you will try.
MAGA

Ignore these Shill Threads and Ignore these shill posters, You have more important things to be doing. Redpills won't drop themselves.

Most people support her, there's just a heavy shill campaign going on to try and make it seem that we dislike or are divided about her. She does wonders for nationalist politics, moves more right wing every day, and is one of the few people who can tactfully present our extreme views to the general public. That's why they find her so dangerous

Just a unhealthy mixture of Sup Forums talking points (get with a white girl and reproduce at all cost) and loneliness. These guys think any white person is a 10

Hello mr russian shill. Having a nice day of paid shitposting are we? Enjoy!

>shes not fat
She is. Look up pictures of her a few years ago and you can see what her face looks like without five extra pounds of lard hanging from her jowls.

i wonder who could be behind this post

Lurk moar.

>"Oh you silly bois sure are in a pickle. *flips hair* If you don't worship and adore me, you're letting your enemy win. *crosses legs* I guess you'll just have to lavish me with attention and clicks or you're betraying your own values. *uncrosses legs* Boy I sure have you bent over a barrel. *bats lashes* Now be a good little Clickboi and prep Based Black Guy for me, teehee!"

100 percent huwhite knight 0 percent testosterone

THIS

Loomer is the fat Jewess. Southern is pure Aryan waifu.

RT interviewed a woman who believed she was the offspring of aliens.

Of course they would bring on this cunt who can't even string together a compelling argument without resorting to bullshit claims

This guy

>4 retarded trolls
PROOF THAT ITS ALL SHILLS! Sup Forums LOVES THEIR MONEY WHORES GUYS.

At least Brittany Pettibone still looks slim and fit.

javascript:quote('133982901')82901

LAUREN SOUTHERN IS IMPERFECT, BUT OVERALL SHE IS ATTRACTIVE AND PROMOTES NATIONALISM AND EVEN FLIRTS WITH OUTRGHT WHITE NATIONALISM ALL THE TIME. THE LEFT WANTS TO TUN US AGAINST HER BECAUSE OF COURSE US UNITING AROUND AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL WHO IS PROMOTING Sup Forums TIER VALUES WOULD HURT THE LEFT AND HELP US.

THE LEFT WANTS TO SCARE OTHER NORMAL ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE FROM GOING LAUREN SOUTHERN-TIER BY MAKING THE REACTION AS TOXIC AND CRAZY AS POSSIBLE.

This has been a service announcement from the "Non-Idiot" radio network...

I appreciate her work.

>lot of Sup Forums users
Most of them are shills.

TLDR
>"If I shill for m'lady enough, one day she might let me touch her arm! The very thought makes me orgasm."

No. She has put on at least 20 lbs. Pic related (hwp Lauren).

What bullshit claims did she make in that interview?

This. Voice of reason.

>that bitch took like 30 pounds
yessssss

>already written a book
I don't think you can call this thing a book.

jewish dysgenic blonde genes

Maybe she's pregnant?

That's only a tiny fraction of it you imbecile

>spaces
Summer needs to end already.

No one said worship and adore her, faggot, but she does an invaluable propaganda service to us, she is called racist constantly by people. She posts very redpilled things all the time.

Even if she is secretly just a moneygrubbing attention seeker, which I don't think she is, that would still be helping us because she has a vast reach online and posts Sup Forums-tier content all the time. You're very deluded and stupid.

>This is considered fat

kys

That shes a valid journalist/media personality

shes a vlogger on youtube who edits her videos heavily to rope in dumbasses who can't comprehend the difficulties of geopolitics

I don't ask much from people to consider them ''on my side''

You don't have to hate jew, you don't have to be ''anti-women rights'', you don't have to be a fascist, etc, etc.

all you need to be is a white nationalist. If you cannot at least be that, you are not on my side. If you can't recognize that white nations should remain white, youre nothing useful to me.

Shaun is a retard but he nailed it hard here. She's a coward cashing on all side dogwhistling to everybody but seem to stand for nothing.

>is hot, young, blonde female
>redpills normies for a living

And you hate her for this, just because she's not your waifu?

You know why? Because every time you say Lauren is a jew Fin fag responds.

It's working

*muh bbc*

>shes a vlogger on youtube who edits her videos heavily to rope in dumbasses who can't comprehend the difficulties of geopolitics

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

Probably because she can't cook and only eats fast food.

>one person from the link you already gave
SHILLS! SHILLS! GIVE HER YOUR MONEY IF YOU'RE WHITE

isn't she like 21? why would she have a child and get married at that age when she's doing so well?

> No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.

so much this. all those e-celeb pieces of shit are just trying to milk as many bucks as they can off our efforts by bastardizing its underlying ideology. everyone who donates to them is a retarded moron

You didn't answer the question. What bullshit claims did she make in that interview? How did she showcase her incomprehension of geopolitics in this interview?

Even if she is only in it for the money, she's still spreading Sup Forums views to more people. What the fuck is wrong with you?

If I were a billionaire, I'd pay someone like Southern to promote rightwing views. Honestly, why are you complaining? Are you just butthurt that she isn't going to fuck you?

I once actually fapped to her bikini pic imagining she wanted to get impregnated with white babies.

That was my low point

Ok! Sup Forums has been fucking cancer this last week, but this post is very interesting. Nice work user!

So what are these shills? Are they people pretending to have lost faith in her? Maybe people with opposing views trying to paint her in a negative light?

So to you she is just saying the right things to the right people, while not actually believing them?