In two weeks she will be sentenced...

In two weeks she will be sentenced. The crime was telling her adult bf to kill himself because he kept telling her he wanted to do it. How long are we hoping she gets, a month? Or community service.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XqGsBzkd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5-7 years.

Literally bitched someone to death. Even if she told him not to, that's still some serious bitchness.

So fuck that bitch.

5-10 years. Quite obvious reading the chats that the bitch was getting off on it.

she looks like an alien so i dont care. not a huge loss

A year of house arrest... That should sort her out.

If this is what's in store for feminists, lesbians, and the rest of their ilk, then you should be all for it!

10-15 years with forced labor. Execution would be ideal but we all know thats not going to happen.

99 years

She did the public a service .

Weak time breeds weak people

People need to die and or be killed .

Do it before the civil war breaks. If we Patriots have to kill you, it will be your family first , then you placed in a cell with their corpses .

" Through Emerald Eyes I see 1776 "

house arrest, in my house

she had 1 job : calling emergency services

tfw i'll never have a psychopath waifu to dominate

I hope she kills herself

life hopefully

>defending manipulative and malicious behavior from whores
found the faggot

No jail time, just community service where she has to have sex with weebs. Seriously though she's a bitch but she shouldnt be punished if anything having her exposed like this seems like a fitting punishment.

She looks like a knock-off cara
Like one you'd get in those dollar-store clearance bin movies

It's murder by suicide. She should get 25-to-life for first degree murder.

OP please kill yourself faggot.
Liberate us from your presence.

15 years in rape camp.

>ficki ficki?
>omg no kys
>waaaah i'm going to kys because someone told me to kys
she's done the world a justice desu senpai

I want her to rot. In the text manuscripts she literally manipulates him into killing himself because at one point he gets out of the car and she basically says "STFU pussy, do it. kill yourself"

This system is reporting me as spam

when I talk about L I B E R AL s

WORDS ARE NOT WEAPONS FAGGOT>

REMOVE YOURSELF OR KILL YOURSELF

She will get a light sentence around 6 months with longer probation. She will appeal and conviction will get overturned.

FOUND THE LIBERAL
FOUND THE PICK HAIRED LARD ASS
FOUND THE KIKE
FUCK OFF SHILL

I used to work with her, She's a slut. Would make out with two or three guys that worked with us randomly at work.

She would definitely cheating on the guy she told to kill

IF THIS PASSES< EVERYONE WILL BE CENSORED

2nd A , ALL THE WAY. . . LETS START A RALLY AND TAKE THEM FROM THE ROOF TOPS. THEY ARE SHILLS, NOT HUMAN BEINGS.

>we
Fuck off retard. She is a sociopath. She deserves the death sentence.

Just fine her 500,000 dollars and she'll kill herself for the rest of us

Enough with paying room and board for human shaped slime

There are two types of people in this thread:
People who think she did nothing wrong
And
People who have actually read the transcripts

house arrest on my cock

Precedents are extremely dangerous to set. I don't want to live in a world where I am potentially liable for the actions of someone else--especially if they're mentally ill.

Fuck off kike.

Words DO NOT KILL FAGGOTS

WEAK FAGGOTS WITH WEAK CONSTITUTIONS KILL THEMSELVES .

LEAVE US PATRIOTS ALONE KIKES.

"Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776"

she so pretty, pls don't bully she did nothing wrong wtf is rong wid americarbs ?

You seem reasonable... what are you doing here on Sup Forums ?

Anyone have an archive of the transcripts?

Any pics?

No it's not idiot. Getting in trouble because of gross negligence has always been a thing. She would've gone to jail for simply not calling emergency services when knowing he would commit suicide.
And why are you always in these threads about her, sperging the fuck out typing in all caps? Every single fucking thread I've been in about this bitch. I'm beggining to think you're a roastie who is butthurt that you can't torture beta orbiters for your pleasure anymore.

>TFW SHE'LL NEVER BE SENTENCED TO TEN YEARS AS YOUR HUMAN TOILET

A year max. If you kill yourself it's on you not some texter.
>inb4 BUT HAVE YOU READ THE TEXTS?
>yes

Literally don't care she bitched a bitch to death. Actually I'm glad that effeminate spawn of a whore is dead. Real men take as many shitskins and commies down with them or assassinate a kike.

He actually has no idea how our legal system works. Pressuring someone into doing your illegal activities for you has always been illegal.

when she's out, she can do MILF 40+ pr0n

I tend to agree. Could well be a slippery slope.

Shore

18 year old detected.

Don't know why but that made me lol

she could stay at my house

pastebin.com/XqGsBzkd

don't boast about survival and strength until you're tested

Bitch boy detected. Die fighting or die a faggot coward. He died a faggot coward, nothing of value lost.

So basically, she's one of us. Or at least a Sup Forumstard

I honestly think she did nothing illegal.

Perhaps morally questionable, but the guy killed himself and was fully culpable for his own actions and master of his own fate. She didn't force him to do anything he wasn't willing to do all his own.

She deserves a spanking at most.

Am I a man if I die shitposting instead senpai?

thirst

why does Sup Forums hate her so much. i mean yeah she is a bitch so what the fuck else were you expecting? Her bf was weak for contemplating suicide. She didnt really do anything wrong anyways. I'd say a couple months is fine

On tell people to kill them selves all the time

If you read this post then you should certinally do a favor to humanity and kill yourself and everyone who's remotely related to you.
Do it kill yourselves anons.
Murder suicide.
End it now!!!

She is a QT. Would jailbreak in exchange for raep.

What does this have to do with hating her? Giving her a slap on the wrist would set a dangerous precedent, that's all that's going on here.

WTF? More details because as it stands so what? She dindu shit. If you tell your friend to rob a bank and he goes and does it should you go to jail too?

ITT:
>1 post by this ID
also
>constantly complain about white women
>but its fine for a white woman to cause a white man to commit suicide
This thread is all kinds of stupid.
also sage.

No it hasn't, unless it's contributing to the delinquency of a minor. You can be charged as a party to a CRIME. Like inciting someone to violence against another.

This will be taken to an extreme in the near future. Do you want to be charged with some nonsense like contributing for a suicide for being named as a reason for a suicide or saying "kys" on twitter?

>inb4 muh slippery slope

If someone is suicidal you get them help immediately. It's basic human decency. This guy could have had great potential. And what about the family he left behind? They may never recover. So I think she deserves to go to jail for robbing someone of their future.

I hope it's over turned. She's a fucking cunt whore, but he was a weak beta faggot. She did no physical harm and did not cause his death. He was weak.

DONT PUSH ME BRO ILL FUKIN DO IT

>Guy wants to kill himself
>Has tried to do it multiple times before himself
>Keeps telling this to some 16 year old girl for some reason
>She tells him to get help
>He doesn't listen, wants to die too bad
>Keeps telling her he wants to do it
>She finally tells him ok do it if it'll finally make you happy
>He does it
>She goes to jail

How is this justice?

Live or die 10 seconds or 10 years.... you are nothing.

As for what you wrote, gross negligence wouldn't apply as everyone would be calling each other in just in case someone , outside of their control, does something stupid.
And yes , I do love when betas kill themselves , We the People are coming for all of you and your families.

Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776

Can't wait to start reporting anyone that says "kys"

Been there, attempted suicide twice. Found a reason to live and that is to kill in the name of We the People. Man or Woman , Young or Old, You cross my sights , you say goodnight.

>Do you want to be charged with some nonsense like contributing for a suicide for being named as a reason for a suicide or saying "kys" on twitter?
That sounds reasonable to me. People shouldn't attack others by telling them to kill themselves.

listen up you shit
I wasted 5 minutes of my time reading through your fanfiction and I want them back
it was awful and I now think that you are a nigger, bitching about police brutality and fear and shit

STFU

Hillary Clinton is still free.

>he didn't read the transcripts

He was beta yes but what does it matter if she causes his death by mental or physical abuse?

People here are like that Swiss female prison guard who jailbroke his alpha muslim because he was cute.

I should get a few lifetimes from the amount of "kys" I said on Sup Forums then

See, you understand it....

Time to off betas and the current government in power, as to instill a new one for the next generation to enjoy without stained hands... plenty of photos and videos though to force new officials to watch ... along with morality clauses....

*teleports behind you*
*unsheaths katana*
Heh, nothing personnel, kid.

>you can go to jail if you tell someone to kys
Pathetic.

do you even relationships, Sup Forums?

HAHAHAHAHAHA its not mine, and you didn't read it the entire way through....

" If there are any officers reading this .... "

at least you are willing to kill for what you believe unlike these kikes....

Yes I did.

There's a difference between something being morally wrong and legally wrong. I firmly believe this falls under the First Amendment's protection of free speech. If we start sending people to jail for saying mean things then no speech is safe.

Also

>kys fgaggot

Tits or gtfo

Killing yourself isn't illegal.

IM REPORTING EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD FOR NOT CALLING SOCIAL SERVICES FOR ME

(hangs self)

ENJOY PRISON FAGGOTS

Kinda my point right here

Eye for an eye. As punishment they should send her a message to go kill herself.

What does your post history say about you faggot? There's no way you haven't told someone to kill themselves unless you're a newfriend and need to fuck off back to r*ddit

Her lack of anonymity is what got her in trouble

If you truly believe the weak and stupid should suffer, you should rejoice at her idiocy being punished for her incapacity to cover her tracks edgelord

ok sure you did buddy...

You prefer being owned ? Fine. Just be owned under .....
The New Peoples Republic of Patriots.
Since you care not about free speech, you can work without representation ..

kill yourself

He wasn't imprisoned by her. Block her, don't answer her texts? He was a weak pussy. Sure, I've been down and out, future looking like shit, but I fought and now I'm extremely happy where I am. Offing myself was never on the table. He was weak human

You're right, she did do a public service

One beta bitch dead
One total cunt behind bars

Couldn't end up any better

>tfw death penalty

She shouldn't get any jail time but maybe just a good beating or raping by the father.

so we don't have free speech ?

we can't choose what others say ?

choose one... Others in this thread know you are kike troll . just sign your organ donor card and do the first and last good thing for humanity.

>hey girl, are you from Tennessee? Because I want to kms
>um what
>I really want to kms
>ok kys
>k bye
Why is she in trouble?

Lower court judgments aren't "precedent" you ignorant faggot.

>I firmly believe this falls under the First Amendment's protection of free speech.
Telling someone to kill themselves isn't an opinion in need of protection.

Useless, jobless people like you are what's wrong with this country. I can't wait until fascism comes to America.