Lauren Southern if working for the Russians now

I told you she's a infiltrating commie whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/706308/sky-news-lauren-southern-kay-burley
twitter.com/CatlinNya/status/886845935367712768
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw seeing her on the skytrain every day

Yeah I saw her on RT today

Crazy shit

But remember Nigel Farage has been on there too, George Galloway used to present a show on there, Larry King presented a show too I believe - lots of people have been on. Can't say no to that Russian oil money!

she is a fucking lying cunt

ofc she would sell herself for Russian propaganda

>Russians
>Commies

Are you retarded?

SAGE e-celeb shit

Was she also working for Sky News when she went on there to give an anti-immigrant rant?

express.co.uk/news/uk/706308/sky-news-lauren-southern-kay-burley

>“I don’t know why legal immigration even exists anymore when I can just put on some bronzer, get on a dingy boat and just show up at the beaches of Sicily with the Koran in my hand.”

>hacking

Im looking to confirm with extremely credible sources. Im starting to think this roastie is full of shit. Im done.

Russia is not communist anymore. You shouldn't have given them back the nukes!!

Are you?

This is a divide thread
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that. They just want money.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.
>I have been found out, My jewness has been exposed, I'll get you next time Sup Forums
You will try little Jew, you will try.
MAGA

Ignore these Shill Threads and Ignore these shill posters, You have more important things to be doing. Redpills won't drop themselves.

Whats up with the anti LS propaganda these days?

Shareblue going after youtubers now?

KEEP FEEDING ME user. Donate to my patreon so I can tour the world, stay in hotel suites, gorge myself, and fuck different chads.
I can't believe some 22 year old Thot bimbo has already written a book and gets thousands of dollars a month to regurgitate stuff she reads on here.

I really fucking hate humanity.

They have historically defended commies like the Venezuela dictatorship.

>posting the same shit in different threads

That is shill behavior.

Nice try hohol

Based LIDF finn comes to the rescue

THIS.

/fucking thread

>a non country

god damn i hate ukrainians

What are national interest, soft power, influence etc?

>everyone I don't like is a jew

You do know pol goes to RT for livestreams on every happening right?

Why wouldn't Lauren go to then source?

Wtf is that flag
Why can't it be a rectangle like normal countries?

>implying changing the flag will change your id.

twitter.com/CatlinNya/status/886845935367712768

teehee. I wonder if this has anything to do with al lthe threads about her since yesterday?

>chinese cartoon pic
>e-celeb drama

Kill yourself.

I would love to infiltrate her muffin