Why don't you have a wife and 5 children yet Sup Forums?

why don't you have a wife and 5 children yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

kidshealth.org/en/parents/rh.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its pointless

cause I don't try, don't want and don't care.

Woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns. Sept 23. And serpent seed. Good enough? Also the 144,000 not being "defiled by women". That passage said nothing else although it could have

No hymen no diamond.

becasue you are a fucking cuck and it creeps me out that you care who im impregnating like some creepy zombie pod person

5 x $250,000 to age 18.

I have a wife and a stepson if that counts?

Again with this thread. You know why

because our children will be slaves in their own country
When I see whites actually fighting back, I'll change my tune, until then, bitching on Sup Forums won't save our future.
call me blackpilled
call me part of the problem
I don't care
They only thing i see from Sup Forums and the right is talk.
I'm not condemning my children and grandchildren to hell on earth in hope whites wake the fuck up in time.

Capitalism.

That's my dilemma.
I fucking hate kids, they cost a lot of money and time, that I could be spending doing things that are a lot more fun.

But the white race needs kids.

no money or career.When I get those maybe I'll have the last 14 words...

or maybe I'll get 14 cats.i love cats.

i don't wanna live with prostitute

i have a wife and 3 kids but im over 40 so we're done.

The society in which I live makes it overly difficult and not in my favor

Communism.

I'm not bringing a kid into this world where "men" could get pregnant and the licentious is accepted as normal. Just so they could get poisoned with all this chemical shit in food and taught to believe in fucking Marxism. Just to have it repeated onto their own kids. Fuck that cocksucking bullshit.

I consider myself a risk taker, but some risks like jumping 7 buses in a motorcycle without a helmet, marriage and kids in the 2017 West, and fucking blacks without a condom are outright suicidal. No thanks

I'm a virgin loser, that's the truth

I heard its bad for the environment

I do have a beautiful blonde wife and 2 mixed race daughters.

Cuz im fat and ugly

Ive had 2 and 4 kids. All larping aside, its not fucking worth it. Trust me.

Because I don't want alimony with 5x child support payments to meet every month.

Because military with a job that has a deployment schedule that is unsuitable for raising a family. No dear John letters for this user.

rofl. nippon is succinct and cuts like a katana through the fluff.

Because i am a poorfag. Not female desires me in my current economical situation and even is there was one, i would refuse to have offsprings until that changes

working on it senpai

Waste of money. The human race is a blip in a 4.5 billion years of Earth's history. The modern world sucks. Women are roasties. My girlfriend is getting fat and she's a cunt. Kids are fucking annoying. I'm too poor. I dislike children.

no. not your children.

I moved to the SF bay area in california and there are 0 women worth breeding with here. I'll be moving to Texas in the near future, so perhaps then.

I wish the world was a better place for beautiful ladies.

Double income survival was a mistake.

We failed to protect life, trees, water, women.

>decide to go trad larper route
>have kids with golddigger airhead cunt wife to save the white race
>4 kids
>one becomes a coal burner, one marries a mexican guac goblin, one commits suicide due to blackpills, one becomes a liberal retard
no thanks

Working on it. Dating seems a lot easier when you hit your 20s.

I'm only 19. We'll see in 10 years

We had 3 kids but couldn't afford a proper wedding so we put it off for 14 years.

Getting married Sept 10th.

Don't want more kids now I am too old.

Why. The baby boom comes after the war is won.

It's not even remotely close to that expensive to have kids unless you're sending them to private school.

>tfw manlet

Because I'm not worthy of a traditional wife yet, chum

Kids are only a decent amount of work in the early years. However, if you don't put in that work the later years eat dick.

Also, they're only as expensive as you make them.

My wife lost two. O- blood type. Otherwise we'd have four.

>having some gay wedding
ROFL she's got you by the balls. should say "bitch if you loved me i wouldn't have to throw money down the drain"

Yeah just let me strap on my wife helmet, squeeze into a wife cannon and fire off to wifeland where wives grow on wivies

What the fuck does blood type have to do with anything?

Because I'm only 21 and I'm going through a career that will earn me a fair bit of money and status if I do well. Why do this now? I can wait until I'm 30 or 35 and marry an 18-20 year old and tell her that she never has to work a day in her life, just keep my house clean and stocked and bear and raise my children with me.

Honestly if this or something similar isn't your plan for life then WTF are you doing with yourself?

Cause I'm an autistic guy living on just above a minimal wage and girl I love, rejected me.
There's no need for my genes to stay in the gene pool.
There's no need of me at all.

Quick rundown.
kidshealth.org/en/parents/rh.html

RETSU SEE!!

- Moozlims are taking over
- Rapefugees taking over Cucknada
- TRUDEAU IS FUCKING KEKNADA BEYOND BELIEF
- Feminism Rules
- Leftism Rules
- Everybody in Cucknada is Liberal Feminist SJW Leftiest
- People no longer have good morals / values.
- Low quality women
- System is RIGGED AGAINST MEN
- Once you have kids, all your time, wealth and health goes to them.
- Alimony
- High Divorce rates
- Etc

Sauce on image?

Hate to break it to you leaf but you ain't one of the 144k

>tumblr filename
You need to go back

I have 5 wives and 1 children.

DOn't recommend