Its over isn't it

Its over isn't it.
youtube.com/watch?v=St0CTQScIxA

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/young-people-look-for-love-within-their-own-race-brszq703w
youtube.com/watch?v=FyzSLgpWbgg
youtube.com/watch?v=Uf4rdoSCFOg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philia
archive.is/BoqhJ
archive.is/rfeBn
archive.is/783wK
curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf
archive.is/ywjSr
archive.fo/KPPrS
books.google.dk/books?id=GuMfY6-4XhwC&pg=PA218&lpg=PA218&dq=philia aristotelian concept signifying friendship ethno cultural consensus&source=bl&ots=p3l6VDggFC&sig=buYACRGjVDK870TQfwMnGhf4_ak&hl=da&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE5fXbkZHVAhXDEVAKHQt0A5gQ6AEINDAA#v=onepage&q=philia aristotelian concept signifying friendship ethno cultural consensus&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Julie_Jahenny
thefreedictionary.com/brotherly love
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((Steyn)))

Maybe, but he isn't wrong.

provide more context not going to sit through half an hour

Its a summary of the western demographics problem with some stats I haven't heard before. It hit me while I was listening that its too late to save anything.

I know, just couldn't help it

>provide context, not going to sit through half an hour.

>replacement birthrates of europe to have equilibrium with environment and infrastructure to ensure high living standard, being taken over by muslim birthrates and the multiple wife system very fast if nothing is done about the mass immigration. And several european governments are covering this up and fudging the statistics and don't want to talk about it too much if brought up.

>biggest story of our time and hardly anyone writes about it.

There, saved you 24 minutes.

If you're looking for a sort of punchline for the video.
>the people who built the modern world are going out of business at the current trajectory with the mass immigration, and what does that mean for the future of europe and the west (it's bad, very bad if we do nothing).

In my lifetime I while witness Europe turn into a Islamic third world shithole and vast swaths of America turn into Mexican shitholes.
I don't see how it's not too late to stop it.

>Its a summary of the western demographics problem with some stats I haven't heard before. It hit me while I was listening that its too late to save anything.
No it isn't, kick them the fuck out, remove all welfare and/or any state subsidies for any migrants INCLUDING childcare and they will also stop coming. There will be no better life to be had because a) they can't compete in the western workforce b) since they can no longer bring their 12 children to the west and sit as neets being subsidized for overtaking european demographics by gaming very deliberately our welfare systems. There will be nothing there for them, remember that more than 40% of the islamic world is illiterate in their own language. (can't read or write). pic related is how they often behave.

Use the same money to subsidize native europeans for breeding. Problem solved relatively quickly.

tl;dr stop COMPLETELY paying for their kids and their families, subsidize ONLY YOUR OWN, endure being called racist, the reward is saving western civilization.

10 years more of this yes, then it's fucked and these retards by their blatant incompetence will plunge western society into a shitfest that only a civil war can get us out of. Whereafter the same recipy should be done but it will be a lot harder to recoup ofcourse.

But it's actually easily done.. europeans have recouped/replenished very quickly after major conflicts of the past. It's just they don't realize that it's what they should be doing right now. It hasn't due to the pro migration propaganda dawned on them yet. When it does then it's easy peasy.

This guy fills in for Rush Limbaugh so its not a "hes a jew" thread.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Enjoy the decline my friends.

Notice the goat in the bottom left of the picture who was most likely fucked to death due to sexual emergency or something. Not even put into a bag just tossed there. This is not in middle east sorry, this is in a muslim ghetto in sweden in 2017.

Solutions exist yes, but I don't see ANY will to change current trends in the mainstream public. They don't even notice a problem.

Yes, it is too late. Especially considering this is all done by force and by the government itself. It would be different if the invasion was by external forces.

Population is brainwashed. Governments are investing all they have into this. People are cucked to death.

The only non violent solution is to deport ilegals, kill the wellfare state, kill immigration policies for new migrants.

That's not gonna happen.

Already is changing man.. thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/young-people-look-for-love-within-their-own-race-brszq703w
Is why they are stepping up the propaganda and why you see it almost everywhere. Meanwhile in private people are making their personal decisions and have had it up to here with all that garbage and realize what's happening.

You could never tell if you look at the propaganda, it looks like the opposite is happening, but no.

Yep.
youtube.com/watch?v=FyzSLgpWbgg

It will be extremely easy to throw huge swaths of them out because the majority of the migrants are completely useless and are unable to function in society without state subsidies, so all it takes is one right wing government and they're all thrown out within half a year, logistically it has never been easier. And unlike them we won't leave a trail of garbage behind.

Live on everyone. Keep your heritage alive. Keep having babies.

You don't have to kill welfare etc. you just have to kill it completely for any migrants. Which is an easy sell because the vast majority of them have never paid into it and many probably never will either.

Oh look, yet another irrelevant youtuber whos videos you try to push

Oh look yet another mohammad.

Changes like this happens suddenly. The pressure is clearly rising though.

>it's too late.
nah my son it aint over till it's over. you can bend over and take it iff you want. the rest of us wont go so easy.

not everybody is a defeatist pussy like you

can't wait for massive race/religious war in the next 15 years
It's coming, once this Muslim shit affects the middle class, the shit will hit the fan
underground far right groups everywhere
Anders Breivik was the man who opened my eyes
he 77-0
Imagine thousands, tens of thousands
Muslim swarm attacks are their only method
the ottomans pacified all of them easily
and ottomans weren't even that smart

I don't see any reason for optimism. I don't see how any of the major western public's could stomach the things necessary things to be done. This immigration stuff has been going on for nearly 50-60 years now and even if you get rid of the new arrivals there is still the problem of the ones already here with citizenship.

Sure there maybe a small minority that want to fix things but I think MOST people have grown up without any connection to their cultural heritage and thus will not care that their civilization is ending and probable would want it. I don't think that there are enough people left that are reactionary and if there are they are
n't good enough at convincing the general public to their cause. Most people just care about electing people on economic and ideological issues and not on cultural issues.

I don't thing I'm being defeatist it's just that I can't see a way out that is likely to happen.

This has been prophesized in Europe. What will happen is the destruction of the main cities, the rise of military leaders, and a Pan-European war led by someone described as the "Great Catholic Monarch."

The largest and most violent war of all time is coming
nuclear war is inevitable
a chain reaction will be set off

Philia only develops in majority ethnicity monoethnic monocultural societies. This is what multiculti multi ethnicity DESTROYS. And what the propaganda trains westerners to disregard.

Hence the quotes about a traitor from within etc. Being the most devastating compared to standing armies, because atleast with standing armies your ingroup were united against them.. with a traitor which any migrant per default is/has great risk of becoming. You now have fucking retards talking about "hey maybe we shouldn't defend ourselves against these guys, maybe we should just let them in" and the ingroup adhesiveness is destroyed and internally it then pulls in different directions. exactly what happens with multiculti multiethnic socities and the "muh civic nationalism" go to hell with that.. There's a reason why US also was 80-90% white european ethnicities till 1965 and now it's tearing itself apart, or rather the migrants are tearing the shit apart whilst shitting on whites whilst their majority becoming eroded and so is its culture values and stability of its societies and communities.

Because their philia is being destroyed. And replaced by multiple philias, every migrant group developing their own and pulling in different directions and it all goes down the fucking toilet..

ethnonationalism has always been for the win and has been the default of europe aswell as the US (80-90% majority european lineages till 1965) and is what made them do well.

You destroy that, you destroy the philia, you destroy the philia you destroy the nation.

what these multiculti multiethnic airheads have done is to con people into thinking that philia doesn't matter, eventhough it's been the recipy for success since time immemorial.
(continued).

The greeks were fucking smart sometimes

I'm going to try to stop it, but worst case I've got enough guns and bullets to at least put up a fight. Going into a corrupted field to try to convince my fellow classmates that we need to wake up. I'll know within the first year by talking to them, if I determine that the majority of them are too far gone, honestly just going to grab the highest paying job I can now, save up all that I can and learn to live with not much else but a shack, a fireplace a freshwater source and some sustainable crops.

Shit is going to get very real very quickly if we don't have an ideological shift. Can't help but feel the momentum from this push is dying out already. Sad.

(cont)
Muslims have a massive philia, they call all muslims living EVERYWHERE the ummah. They only care about the ummah and nothing else.. What do you think happens when a group with philia collides with a group with lack of it.. even if the ones with philia are unsophisticated and retarded, they stick together thick and thin, doesn't take a mystery to figure out what happens then.

Jews also have philia, judaism and the jewish identity.. They are both massive identitarian, so are most groups of people but these two aforementioned are dangerous because they are identitarian across nation borders with specific religious goals. They put jews in positions of power before anywhere else whilst telling white people "don't have philia/ingroup preference".. as a result they have gotten away with all these things and we fight against eachother instead. Muslims do the exact same fucking thing.

We need to restore the philia of europe. And start to work together with eachother in our ingroup again just like we did in the past. Don't listen to these assholes propagandists.. the two who most argue against us regaining philia are some of the two groups who are the most identitarian themselves.. HAHA.. They're essentially saying "let us divide you and rule you and ally with anyone else but eachother". But these are our countries, not theirs!

>(((Mark Steyn)))

Who is this man? Is the redpilled or is he alt-light?

I don't feel like sitting through a 24 min video of another sargonite making 5 year old points.

How do you even begin, though? Say in America? So i sit down for a group discussion in my Masters program. It's 70 percent women anyways, is there any talking to them?

I figure my best hope is to attempt to be consistent and calmly describe my beliefs. Just can't help but feel like it's all going to fall on deaf ears now. The humanities have been so shit upon by these people for so long. They've all had their mandatory ethnic/diversity brainwashing so I feel like i'm just heading into the dragons lair.

It's possible I'm just thinking of them all like a monolith due to Sup Forums and other shitposting. There must be at least some regular females out there capable of critical thought? Surely they can't all be for open borders and muh welfare state.

So if we get rid of immigrants, what do we do about the old retireing for 30 years? Pic related.

I can't find anything on Philia being ethnic related, what's your source for that? Not going to wiki because lol wiki.

Source ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uf4rdoSCFOg

It's in French.

>I can't find anything on Philia being ethnic related
What part of "homogenous ethnic groups" did you not understand?

Jesus fuck, are you retarded? Google philia, find me where it says it's ethnic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philia

Ctrl+f - ethnic

Nothing found. WHATS YOUR FUCKING SOURCE CUNT?

>what is philia, how do i attain it.
Essentially what you're asking.
Get to know your neighbourgh for lack of better words. Get networking with people of your own ethnicity, the odds of them thinking very similar than you let's say.. it's quite high. This was the foundation of nations in the past till very recently in the west. Likeminded people of the same ethnicity work extremely well together.
>where do i find white europeans (european lineage) patriotic americans for 500 dollars stan.
You know what to do user.

Diversity reduces voter registration, political efficacy, charity, and number of friendships. Source: archive.is/BoqhJ

Diversity reduces trust, civic participation, and civic health. Source: archive.is/rfeBn

Diversity primarily hurts the dominant ethnic group. Source: archive.is/783wK

Ethnic diversity within 80 meters of a person reduces social trust. Source: curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf

Ethnically homogeneous neighborhoods are beneficial for health. Source: archive.is/ywjSr

Yes that's great, but thats got nothing to do with what i am asking. Philia from what i can see doesn't mean ethnic related, so i'm asking for his source on that. Can't find anything on google. It seems to be 'brotherly love' according to wiki, but that's wiki so yeah..

Here's the kicker you were looking for specifically:

Homogeneous polities have less crime, less civil war, and more altruism. Source: archive.fo/KPPrS

>Jesus fuck, are you retarded? Google philia, find me where it says it's ethnic related.
I would ask you the same question. Did you not see the pic? Help yourself a little bit user
>links wikipedia
>says brotherly love
>can't find it
stop posting start reading.
Are you a brother with a nigger? Is a nigger of your lineage, philia extends to all society in a homogenous groups.. but it's essentially brotherly love for all strata of your own kind in a homogenous society.

books.google.dk/books?id=GuMfY6-4XhwC&pg=PA218&lpg=PA218&dq=philia aristotelian concept signifying friendship ethno cultural consensus&source=bl&ots=p3l6VDggFC&sig=buYACRGjVDK870TQfwMnGhf4_ak&hl=da&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE5fXbkZHVAhXDEVAKHQt0A5gQ6AEINDAA#v=onepage&q=philia aristotelian concept signifying friendship ethno cultural consensus&f=false

Philia "Aristotelian concept signifying 'friendship' - ethno-cultural consensus between members of the same city.

>"For aristotle, democracy is possible only within homogenous ethnic groups, whilst despots have always reigned over highly fragmented societies".

If you're still hit with the stupid stick after that then i find it hard to help you.

Or are you trolling me and come from a land down under?

>There must be at least some regular females out there capable of critical thought? Surely they can't all be for open borders and muh welfare state.

The ones worth saving are already married to their high school sweetheart at that stage and whatever bullshit degree you're getting will be less than worthless if you're not a woman, nigger, or other mud race or perpetual victim group.

Meanwhile out in the country auto mechanics bill 85$ an hour and you can't get an appointment the same week.

Hope you enjoy pumping coffee, faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Julie_Jahenny
There's a wiki article about her a well

>So if we get rid of immigrants, what do we do about the old retireing for 30 years? Pic related.

Implying that the millions of illegal beaners or unemployed and unemployable shitskins are paying taxes to support that.

>I would ask you the same question. Did you not see the pic? Help yourself a little bit user

I wanted the fucking source you cock gobbler, took you long enough.

>says brotherly love

Brotherly love doesn't mean it's ethnic related as such, rather the brotherly love between men.

So, where exactly does it mean it's ethnic related. Even if their are benefits for Ethnically homogeneous neighborhoods (and i think there are) that doesn't mean that philia means it's ethnically related.

His a pure kike. Female lineage means shit. Y chromosome is all.

>Implying that the millions of illegal beaners or unemployed and unemployable shitskins are paying taxes to support that.

They arn't meant to, they are meant to make the rich richer, and help certain parties stay in power.

The point is that even with the ethnics gone, we still have an old people retireing for 30 years + problem. What to do about that?

>I wanted the fucking source you cock gobbler, took you long enough.
All you could've done was take the first sentence in the picture of the post you originally responded to and googled it.
You're some butthurt multiculti fag trying to explain philia away as a non ethnic based thing because it ruins your whole fucking narrative. It's why it took you so long to grasp it, and why your multiple replies have been so stupifying.

piss off.

typical gen Xers who have given up on any hope, they're so annoying. Easy to spot too because they are black pilled instead of redpilled or bluepilled.

Sargon really should stop being such an annoying fat faggot

>Continue to let them have the institutions like a good goy, there's no hope

>Become an auto mechanic, leave the corrupted women and betas to teach your children, oy vey

>Don't even try to get a woman, whitey, they're all taken!

Nice try Schlomo.

No i'm a WN who is sick of idiots like you trying to lie and further our cause, all you do is damage it. Brotherly love isn't meant to be ethniclly related you horsefucker, i'm asking you show me where exactly the original meaning is ethnic related, rather than between men.

Stop talking shit. The source of the book is a WN book, ok, what's the source for it being ethnic related? Google brotherly love, fuckhead.

>muh cock gobbler
>muh wikipedia
>muh not taking 2 seconds to google information in the first picture of the post you responded to initially.
>wasting my time with several angry replies showing everyone how stupid you apparently are. it couldn't spell it out to you more about how ethnically based the premise is.
Here's another pic which adds in the bottom an additional book to consult about this notion.
Clearer now? Post less read more.

>No i'm a WN who is sick of idiots like you trying to lie and further our cause.
Sure thing buddy. more like someone who is pissed off that his entire multiculti narrative is being destroyed.

Good God, you're fucking retarded.

I'm going to go to town on you now, just for being a complete fucking idiot.

The book is pointless to quote as a source, because it's a WN source, so i need to find out what Philia originally means.

Google philia...says brotherly love..

Google brotherly love.. and i get this..

Noun 1. brotherly love - a kindly and lenient attitude toward people

NOT ETHNIC RELATED. You're a fucking idiot if you think Philia is ethnic related. The fuck is wrong with you, you fucking inbred.

Stop. Posting

>Sure thing buddy. more like someone who is pissed off that his entire multiculti narrative is being destroyed.

You do WN harm by spouting bullshit. I've explained it clear as day for you, you absolutel spacker.

the thought process that goes into your response almost begs me to hold my hands in front of my eyes so that i don't have to watch the trainwreck.
your replies has basically been citing wikipedia and then going off me mentioning brotherly love from your wikipedia link.
And then being so autistic as to look up brotherly love in a dictionary ignoring the context of which aristotle used it.
>you fucking inbred, philia is NOT ethnic related
It pisses you off so much because that's exactly what aristotle meant with it. And it pisses you off because it ruins your narrative multiculti/multiethnic faggot.
>i'm a white nationalist
Go fuck yourself achmed.
It's been fun but it's clear what your intentions are now and why you got so visibly upset about the very mentioning of it.