What are Sup Forums's favourite Bible verses?

What are Sup Forums's favourite Bible verses?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=zEnWw_lH4tQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If we just Christianize Detroit, it'll be a paradise :)

All of Romans 6

Genesis 41:

Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, “The dreams of Pharaoh are one; God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to do. 26 The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good ears are seven years; the dreams are one. 27 The seven lean and ugly cows that came up after them are seven years, and the seven empty ears blighted by the east wind are also seven years of famine. 28 It is as I told Pharaoh; God has shown to Pharaoh what he is about to do. 29 There will come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt, 30 but after them there will arise seven years of famine, and all the plenty will be forgotten in the land of Egypt. The famine will consume the land, 31 and the plenty will be unknown in the land by reason of the famine that will follow, for it will be very severe. 32 And the doubling of Pharaoh's dream means that the thing is fixed by God, and God will shortly bring it about. 33 Now therefore let Pharaoh select a discerning and wise man, and set him over the land of Egypt. 34 Let Pharaoh proceed to appoint overseers over the land and take one-fifth of the produce of the land[b] of Egypt during the seven plentiful years. 35 And let them gather all the food of these good years that are coming and store up grain under the authority of Pharaoh for food in the cities, and let them keep it. 36 That food shall be a reserve for the land against the seven years of famine that are to occur in the land of Egypt, so that the land may not perish through the famine.”

Im Not a fan of posting verses all alone because this verse decontextualized almost seems to be promoting universalism.

23 Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. 24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, 26 for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave[g] nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

It is promoting universalism.

Lev 20:13

If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death.

Isaiah 6:8

"I hear the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I, send me."

Leviticus 20:13

Do not profane your daughter by making her a harlot, so that the land will not fall to harlotry and the land become full of lewdness.

Genesis 34: Canaanite rapes Dinah, her father and brothers cook up a scheme for revenge. Her rapist can marry her if he and the men of the city get circumcised. Then:

>Three days later, when the men were still sore from their circumcision, two of Jacob's sons, Simeon and Levi, the brothers of Dinah, took their swords, went into the city without arousing suspicion, and killed all the men,26including Hamor and his son Shechem. Then they took Dinah from Shechem's house and left.27After the slaughter Jacob's other sons looted the town to take revenge for their sister's disgrace.28They took the flocks, the cattle, the donkeys, and everything else in the city and in the fields.29They took everything of value, captured all the women and children, and carried off everything in the houses.

Canaanites BTFO while they were bleeding from their dicks

John 18:36

My kindgom is not of this world

Don't justify being against homosexuality with leviticus. Use the New Testament or else some persons going to come in here talking about mosaic law.

Another good one, very poniant in these troubled times- Deut 23:2

None whose testivles have been crushed *or penis cut off* shall be admitted into the community of the lord."
>God hates trannies, no other way to dice it.

Where to start. And I will put enmity between your seed and the seed of the woman. The passages where Adam and Eve become ashamed of the woman's original sinning sin hole, from having laid the devil. Isaiah 40:17, that the nations of the earth mean less than nothing before God. Isaiah where it says eunuchs have special places in Heaven. The entire bisexual story of David and Jonathan and yes they acted on it and mistranslators called his ejaculation, "tears". Ruth and Naomi. Job. Hagar. The parts where Christ calls the pharisees sons of Satan. The synagogue of Satan lines. The den of snakes lines. The whipping at the money exchangers lines. The pay your taxes lines. The rich can't get into Heaven like camels through needles lines. The centurion being half a fag. The ethiopian. Born eunuchs not being cleaved to women. There being no marriages in Heaven. The defiling of men by means of only females in the 144,000 part. Revelation 12. The part thag Lot offered his daughters to "fags" and we have a sodomitical anti Christian "grab them" president. The fact bacon and womany Molech skank beds get over ruled by faith in Christ's blood. The fact all the words for gays didn't exist but we were blessed when they used their words for the same concepts. The fact Corinthians wasn't talking about fags but an epidemic of cross dressing molech whores again. I think that about covers it

*testicles

Psalms 144:1
Of David. Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

“I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us.”
Romans 8:18 NABRE

Ezekiel 16:1—16:58

Lays the blame at the feet of the guilty.

The story were the guy fucks his daughter-in-law because both his sons got smited before they could knock her up.
And in context it isn't?

Revelation 2:9

Don't tell me what to do faggit.

Mathew 7:24

I posted it in context for a reason. You either don't know what universalism is or your dogma wont allow you to rightly read the verse in context

That story was so stupid.

I always happen to look at the clock at 8:18, is there a significant verse I could check out? Could be a sign.

What about vasectomies? Im pretty sure it says only crushed balls. Which they dont do. But no. He's probably not a fan of cross dressers. Rainbow means sign of covenant. Just like pedos needed to get out so too do trannies imo but none of the governments are of God. We can imprison people. But it's not our place to judge. All deaths and sins come from females. Nothing is new under sun. Vengeance is also God's job. The OT codes are literal curses. Follow them all and you can still fuck up

Eph 4:29
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

I don't have a fucking clue why but I love it.

No?

Deuteronomy 23:2

"A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."

You can suck on yeast infections. Besides. Who here other than nobody because they're either fake or don't know their tribe. Are even Levitical priests? Other than nobody?

1 Timothy 2:11-14King James Version (KJV)

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Matthew 6:33 (KJV) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke 17:21 (KJV) Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Where are any bastards being spoken of in here?

This

Ecclesiastes

Even for atheists, this book has value as ancient wisdom. If you read one, read that.

>the kingdom of God is within you

based

I thought it was pretty funny senpai

I think the mentally retarded were considered children, and maintained their innocence. You should be safe.

What the fuck are you talking about?

The guy incorrectly quoted the bible, so I corrected him with what the verse actually says.

Romans 6
26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. 28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

>dont follow the old testament, i dont like it

Matthew 5
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

>Yeah Jesus did reference the Levitical law constantly, and he did condemn sexual immorality as defined in Leviticus, but he still didn't say the exact words!

I see. Lots of testicles passages to wade through. I have balls. I dont use them for vaginal defilement. That is all. Leaving now to do other things. Hope you enjoy my posts. I forgot one. The one that says circumcision is unnecessary hehehe

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

You're talking gibberish.

>ancient wisdom
Ancient jew wisdom. Therefore worthless.
It's just stupid. Why would they agree to that? Why not just tell these dumb self-mutilating retards to fuck off?

>for this cause
Posting frogs? And not only did He not use those words. Many of them being FREUDIAN. But He blessed them all over the place. Silence is not proscription

the one that talks about the jews killing jesus for naming the jew is pretty good, paramount even

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Revelations 6:8

He who has not a son, has not a father.

Romans 14:2

I made a small error in what you were talking about. I dont give a fuck. Stop flooding my basement with your menstruations

In context he is talking to believers. Not everyone. So no

Deuteronomy 21:18-21King James Version (KJV)

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

fuck degeneracy

This ones for commie fags and lazy monkeys: He who does not work, does not eat.

Thats not the passage. Also
>call nobody rabbi and no man your father

Fisher of men or fisher of fiat money?

Wether you like kikes or not they have a tradition dating back, by conservative measures, 2500 years. Not learning anything from them, if only by using it as a window to peer trough history, is nigger tier mentality.

Matthew 4:4
>Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

This passage alone shook me out of my nihilistic despair.

Reminder: KJV only

>all is vanity
That is probably my second favorite book, behind Romans. It teaches and proves the black pill eloquently, but reading it by itself is just depressing. Read it alongside the gospel and suddenly the book shows that while we live a meaningless existence apart from God, destined to return to stardust, our lives have eternal significance with Christ

>Psalm 83:18 (KJV)
That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

>2 Corinthians 1:3
Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort

>John 3:16
For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

>Matthew 24:14
And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

>Revelation 21:3,4
With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. (4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.

Dinah was fine as hell I guess

What you are doing is called not being a Christian. You aren't repentant of your sin, a basic tenent of Christianity. Repent of your sinful homosexuality user.

Romans 1:26-32

(chKeKed)
>What are Sup Forums's favourite Bible verses?

Ecc 9:11
>11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Also
>til Heaven and earth come to pass
Also. Leviticus spoke about molech like i already said. And doing things in female beds. No male nor female in Christ. Can men marry Christ? No marriages in Heaven. Are there any females up there? No. All a temporary fix for their own corruption and in no way is any of this reflected in Heaven. Very earthly, worshipful of things created, ways to think. Woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns etc etc etc. Vaginas look like pentagrams. Are we putting menstruating females in forests for a week? Why not? If all Christians didnt dump polyester and shorn their sideburns nobody would be recognised. These israelite dietary laws and what not dont even apply to modern israelis because they're fake and didnt wait for Zion from above. Only their hands and their antichrist "messiah". To save themselves with a xena isis fertility warrior princess.

Philippians 2:10-11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 6:15-17
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

1 Peter 1:19-20
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

The one about the gays and the one about how foreigners are a plague.

Youre a stupid internet neet anachronistic fuck. You dont even use the words in there. They never existed. The concepts did. We were blessed. You dont know the original languages. Youre not paying attention. Serpent seed bud. All heterosexuality

I'm not Christian, but i like this one:

Mark 4:35-41

35That day when evening came, he said to his disciples,“Let us go over to the other side.”36Leaving the crowd behind, they took him along, just as he was, in the boat.B)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;">There were also other boats with him.37A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped.38Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke him and said to him, “Teacher, don’t you care if we drown?”

39He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves,“Quiet! Be still!”Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.

40He said to his disciples,“Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?”C)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;">

41They were terrified and asked each other, “Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!”

Faith can move mountains.

Ezekiel 35: Since you did not hate bloodshed, bloodshed will pursue you. 7 I will make Mount Seir a desolate waste and cut off from it all who come and go. 8 I will fill your mountains with the slain; those killed by the sword will fall on your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines. 9 I will make you desolate forever; your towns will not be inhabited. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

Not a Christian by any means, but the Bible has some good quotes.

“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”[b]—
the things God has prepared for those who love him—
10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

Both nonexistent. Which Scripture has "gay" in it? Bear in mind I've already discussed literally all of these that you and Plato lied about. He said adam used to be a tranny and this is why we marry. The old church(es) used to endorse our marriages. Isaiah 40:17 and more Levitical passages blow out your lack of hospitality becaude you're probably a sodomite or a pedo with your right wing pharisaical "superiority". The Christian message is very simple. You suck at it. You walk and talk BEFORE Christ. A huge problem

Babylonian? A country meaning winged serpent who endorses a molech star party? Or just the sign of the covenant?

>tfw hell doesn't exist

Psalms 146:4
When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing.

Ecclesiastes 9:5,10
For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten.
Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave, where you are going.

I dedicate these verses to the evangelical Judaizers that infest American churches:

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you devour widows' houses, and for a pretense you make long prayers; therefore you will receive greater condemnation.
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are...

White throne is a thing bud and so is the furnace or pit or lake of fire

Not every one who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.

Matthew 7:21-23

Jesus wept

The KJV does use the word gay but it's what it originally ment before you faggots changed it. Also saying men who lust after men is gay you fucking retard.

i have a question

i do believe in God but my entire life i was angry with him and turned my back to Christianity because of bad experiences. it wasn't until recently that i was able to get over myself and try to find him again but the skeptic in me makes it a slow process. does he understand this and does he wait or does he consider me a heretic until i come around?

i know i probably worded that in a really ignorant way but i hope you get what i mean.

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)

"And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

>Then Jesus came to them and said,
>“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
>and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
>And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Psalms, in context:

Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord, O my soul!
While I live I will praise the Lord;
I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.
Do not put your trust in princes,
Nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help.
His spirit departs, he returns to his earth;
In that very day his plans perish.
(So he can help you no more on this earth.)

As to Ecclesiastes:

"under the sun" is in the book 27 times.

Maybe "under the sun" is important to understand the writer's intent to write about things "under the sun". Physical, earthly things.

This is the face I picture whenever I read this verse.

which is where you're going

Hence there is no salvation by works.

And the will of the Father is that all should come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”

Matthew 19:24

John 11:35. Used it in Sunday school constantly.

While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man who came to your house so we can have sex with him."
The owner of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends, don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this outrageous thing.
Look, here is my virgin daughter, and his concubine. I will bring them out to you now, and you can use them and do to them whatever you wish. But as for this man, don't do such an outrageous thing."
But the men would not listen to him. So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go.
At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight.
When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold.
He said to her, "Get up; let's go." But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.
When he reached home, he took a knife and cut up his concubine, limb by limb, into twelve parts and sent them into all the areas of Israel.
Judges 19:22-29

He will wait for you and be ready with open arms, but it is you who must take the step. Just remember, all is forgiven in Christ. Just try to make peace with him quickly, you never know what may happen.

To whom much is given, much will be required.

Yes you can still be saved. And you better quick orher wise you will go to hell.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Judges 15:15

>but the dead know nothing at all

Hell does exist. The dead are yet to be judged.

Acts 17:31
Because he has set a day on which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed, and he has provided a guarantee to all men by resurrecting him from the dead.

>All the ones that are 100 times worse than the Quran but that /pol ignores.
youtube.com/watch?v=zEnWw_lH4tQ&feature=youtu.be

>6
>which Scripture? Gay did not exist as a word. It took on a meaning of happy. Much much later but what's wrong with that? Your miserableness?
>lust after?
It never said that about men. Read my posts about David and Jonathan! The acting on two men I said is not for me. And meant laying in a female molech bed anyways. I dont feel like doing this today. Go use your cheap vaginas. Corinthians and Romans I already outlined. Same molech womany beds things that nobody knows what arsenokoitai and malakoi meant which Paul made up. Could have meant pederasty or lazy men. The word homosex is in modern translations. But was invented in 1880. You failed. You always do. Everybody is half a fag. Men and women included. This is biggest shit show going next to most of the "sciences". Made in image bud. Xq28 gene. The passages on 144,000. Youre defiled by women. You cant enter them in the 144K. Too bad for you

I literally had my daughter baptised using this psalm. The "father" was a woman, she said it was vrry "war-ish"..

correct
John 6:38-40

I think you literally have to be retarded to not see what it's clearly saying. Like when I'd show someone Ephesians 2:8-9 and they still say you need to do works even though it says "not of works"

This is mine

>1Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 2Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 3All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. 4For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 5But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 6And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. 8But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. 9And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 10Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. 11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.