How do we fix the racemixing problem?

How do we fix the racemixing problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf
beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Racemixing doesnt exist. Its physically impossible for different races to breed together. Fuckin uneducated swine

Post Oblivion and Orc edits

It is sometimes, depending on genetic distance, the offspring generally range from disadvantaged to unable to reproduce themselves though, one example would be the "liger" born to a tiger and lion but sterile.

Agreed. We are more like different breeds. Sure you can cross mix breeds but you end up with a Pug which nobody but degenerates like.

uma delicia

Different animal species can produce healthy and fertile offspring.
Grizzly and Polar Bear
Coyote, Wolf, and Dog can interbreed and create healthy offspring

dat fucking kid

Breed mixing then. Since you want to play semantics like a fucking 1st grade retard.

No you're wrong. Show me even one children that is half one race and half another. It just doesnt happen. Surely if it was possible it would have already happend

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf

>Strategic retardation: the post

I thought we were talking about humans. Who cares about some fucking bears? Bears are irrelevant. YOU are irrelevant.

Let the traitors forever remove their genes from the white pool.

>How do we fix the racemixing problem?

it solves itself coalburners are often times single moms showing the statistics of divorce should disincourige racemixing.

beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/

>Hurr species can't breed together
>Hurr your examples of separate species breeding together is irrelevant because it proves I'm fucking retarded

We don't because it's not a problem but a blessing.

God works in wonderful mysterious ways child.

Provide irrefutable evidence that intelligence and race are linked genetically.

>niggers
>human

RACES not species, you feminine fag

Holy fuck. It's almost unimaginable how ugly that baby is. It literally looks like a fucking Orc from oblivion.

You don't

that kiddo looks like the villain from ninja turtles

Culture is an extension of genetics, so you only have to compare the complexity of african culture to the complexity of european culture to produce irrefutable proof

Because Vox doesn't believe it's linked. That's proof enough for me.

Well, first we should kill whatever the hell that is.

Fast.

By not annexing your bankrupt monkey island.