What did they mean by this?

>High temperature in Spain
>Chemtrails dissappeared or atleast a lot of people agreed that those misterious planes are no longer in activity
What are Sup Forums´s thoughts about chemtrails?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/225283991_Aluminum-induced_testosterone_decrease_results_in_physiological_and_behavioral_changes_in_male_mice
youtube.com/watch?v=wdCFz8qPt8Y
flightradar24.com/41.59,38.42/2
youtube.com/watch?v=1x8tyDotgAg
flightradar24.com/38.36,-90.93/4
geoengineering.ox.ac.uk/what-is-geoengineering/what-is-geoengineering/
youtube.com/watch?v=DPnWaBsMYnY
youtu.be/NkUTGpegZN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the food chain
>sun
>air
>plant
>animal
>man

fuck up the air and sun and you can create a sick population whose easier to control. there's a reason in the matrix they showed how the sun was being blocked off, it was an allegory.

They are manifold in purpose. One is that they are aluminum particulates. Aluminum lowers testosterone. So it is making us more docile. Also, they are used to influence pressure systems and weather patterns in order to create strange weather to set the pretext of saving the planets and imposing carbon taxes. So they are causing strange weather so they can blame it on carbon, and then come in and offer the solution which is carbon taxes and more government control.

I see them literally everywhere and everytime i look at the skies now, this started a month ago or something. It never was that frequent before here in Sweden.

What is the purpose of chemtrails, besides weather control?

It really is hot af here in spain

Probably to affect food too, I´m seeing lot of bald people in their 20s, this was not normal decades ago. I also remember the skies were more different when I was a kid.

Theories I've heard:
>weather control
>disbursment of nano machines
>population control
>blocking the sky so ayys can come and go unseen

Reality:
>????

So what is the end goal?

Not seeing it as much here in the states. I think Trump told the deep state to halt the program.

To make our life worse of course.

Also, since they contain aluminum particulates which lower testosterone they are contributing to the increase in gays and gender confused people.

Aluminum-induced testosterone decrease results in physiological and behavioral changes in male mice
researchgate.net/publication/225283991_Aluminum-induced_testosterone_decrease_results_in_physiological_and_behavioral_changes_in_male_mice

youtube.com/watch?v=wdCFz8qPt8Y

I use to see them everyday in Upstate NY. They haven't been as plentiful within the past few weeks. But it has been cloudy a lot too. Big fluffy white & grey clouds.

The weird thing that I have noticed with the last 4 downpours, is when the water flows down the sidewalk mid-rain, the water has a green tinge to it. This also just started within the last few weeks.
I know it's new because my kids & I like to stand in the doorway while it's raining & watch the lighting & clouds.
I have checked around & there is nothing happening that would cause a green tinge to the rainwater. No work on the sidewalk or building next to me. It's really weird. It looks like it might rain again today.

The elites breathe the same air as everyone else. It would be far more efficient to put the mind control chemicals in the food and water.

Holy fuck you are dumb

Don´t a lot of the elite had some air purification in their luxury places or something like that? also I can´t say if the elite use the same vaccines as the rest of the mortals.
Yeah, guys here get offended by everything.

Then what are those planes doing?

>UV levels 12-15 earth history record breaking
>sun is changing into a white star
>plant life doing really well
>mammals and fish taking it hard
>its only going to get worse
>has been happening for 10 years
>mainstream science insists its "global warming"
>its a natural evolution of our sun
>no one is talking about it because to obsessed with muh politics
>real scientists freaking out but aren't allowed to talk about it
>can't break threw to the mainstream anyway
>people don't even look at the sky anymore to see how much the sun has changed in appearance in the last 10 years

Flying and leaving exhaust and vapor in their path,

>sun is changing into a white star
Newsflash. It is a white star. Only looks yellow from Earth's atmosphere.

It has! It's soooo White. I use to be able to look at the sun with Sunglasses. Not a long time of course, but if I was looking in that direction, I can see the circle of the sun & whatever else I was trying to see.
Now, with sunglasses always on, I can't even look up in the suns direction with out being blinded. I don't know how to explain it. It's just bright white now.

This leaf gets it. I can't wait till the bastard lets out an X-Class CME and sets the world of fire.

The sun is a "red giant" class star.

Fuck off shill. The Suns helium is losing its electrons, causing it to heat up and output more UV. It's a natural evolution of our star.

nope.bat

Our sun has changed between periods of higher and lower activity throughout it's whole existence.

The final redpill is that we were supposed to breed with family members all along. Birth defects related to inbreeding are actually what we're supposed to be like. I can't say for certain, but perhaps if inbred long enough, we would have more limbs and superior senses, but it's hard to say because incest usually only lasts a generation or two so it just looks like a birth defect.
The government is not making us weak with the actual chemtrails, they're making us weak by propagating that incest is bad, so we'll remain in our weak, unnatural human forms. The chemtrails are what are actually keeping us alive, our interbreeding having weakened our lungs to a point where they can't naturally support us with just oxygen from the air alone.

A star only goes through this transformation once. It's low and high activity periods don't have anything to do with this change.

I looked it up. Thanks for that sunny tip, I learned something new today.

Nice condensation trails. Got any questions for those of us who are actually educated in meteorology and aviation?

obviously this. i hope everyone else was just trolling and really knows

It's almost as if the amount of aircraft and airports are increasing over time, thus resulting in more contrails. Really makes you think.
flightradar24.com/41.59,38.42/2

Ugh, these conspiracy tards. Read about condensation or take a flight on a plane, then get back to us about what you should have learned by age 5.

Aluminum fucking up soil acidity, testosterone, blocking unknown radiation from our Sun, and acting as a medium - like salt in water - for the propogation of HAARP-like waves.
clifhigh.c
>picture

but they admit to geoengineering dumbass.

Glad to have been of help.

You do understand that even though plasma contains ionized atoms the freed electrons remain in the plasma so plasma as a whole remains electrically neutral? Where are these electrons you speak about lost? I'd love to learn more about what you say. What is that alleged process called?

I'll take What is Sublimation? and Drift Patterns for Aerosol Attacks? for all the sheckels.
educate yourself.

What can I use for deodorant/anti perspirant purposes? That shit has aluminum in it if I remember correctly.

Salt rocks and eating well to start.

So cloudseeding and geo-engineering don't exist?

I have seen literally no chemtrails since trump was elected. SoCal fag here.

/x/
sage
/thread

There are people out there that can explain it better than i can.
youtube.com/watch?v=1x8tyDotgAg

P.s. If you don't think chemtrails are real go to geoengineeringwatch.org and have a look at your he parents section. Then recall former secretary of defense Cohen talking about having a treaty on weather modification weapons.

they manipulate the weather in order to keep their airports open, or to 'punish' populations for dissenting from The Party
tornadoes in the rust belt, daily protracted flash flooding in the midwest, etc

The patents section. Phone posting and they always fuck words up on purpose.

They do breathe the same air it's true. I think once they have culled the population and implemented white genocide the will stop. They need us docile during this time period though. They do use other means to weaken us such as food ingredients and fluoride water though. There is a reason that all the sudden tons of males want to start dressing up like girls, and it's more than just media brainwashing. They have done studies and proved world wide testosterone and fertility rate drops.

I was hoping for something a bit more scientific than god's olan to kill off reptilian overlords.

they've still been running trails, heavily too at least over by me
weather's been real fucky too
i don't think trump has any say in it, thr deep state and clinton are thrashing at and waging war on the disobedient proles

well im sure if you put effort into it you can find that yourself since it does exist.

So this is the ideal?

That lasts for hours....I bet youre only 15, so you'd have no idea how contrails used to behave.

They did say that this is the 1st generation to have these in the sky enough that they think it's normal. SAD

Just read all the whitepapers regarding geoengineering for the answers.

>Chem trails
It's a load of hot air user

There is always one of these types assigned to do disinfo when you talk about chemtrails online. Don't waste your time with shills. They've invested billions in this climate change/chemtrails scheme. It's one of their pet projects.

Ice particles you idiot. They're cold.

Not an argument, faggots. Whether or not there is geoengineering doesn't change the fact that planes create condensation trails that can last all day if the conditions are right.

I still member the clear blue skys. Before the chemclouds and chemtrails came.

Traitorous shill detected

This

I will admit, there does seem to be much less Jewish skywriting since Trump took over. Ive seen a few true blue days

>being this retarded
Contrails have always behaved the same. Prove they haven't. Contrails are literally clouds; they are chemically identical. So your little retard-theory that contrails should instantly disappear makes no sense. By your retarded logic, clouds shouldn't linger, but they do, just like contrails.

Eastern Long Island BTW

They are gone from American skies too.
I notices about 2 months after Trump got elected, the skies cleared up. And last winter was normal in the amount of snow and rain.

Word is from Alex Jones is that Trump axed the chem-trail Nexrad weather modification experiment on America. Pretty awesome IMHO.

>contrails can last a long time
>therefore, geoengineering is irrelevant!

If only you could hear yourself.

Tears are not arguments, kiddos. Come on, must up a single critical thought. You can blow me the fuck out by answering two simple questions.

1) Explain why planes SHOULDN'T leave condensation trails
2) Explain why condensation trails should act differently than regular clouds when they are identical in every way but origin.

That's a decent jaw. Would look good on duke nukem.

It's your job to prove that contrails are anything other than condensation. I'm here to laugh at you.

Fuck you faggot

Hit a nerve? Anyone else want to give it a shot?

Didn't think so.. lol

Though now that I think of it, these last much less time than chemtrails

>you have to do x
>ad hominem

Instead, I'll simply let you continue to lose what little credibility you had. Last (you), use it wisely.

Those are not contrails. That is smoke created from shooting pressurized low viscosity oil oil into the exhaust manifold.

Totally normal skies

t. faggot shill

>thinks contrails are synthetic chemicals because he's too lazy to do the minimal amount of research necessary to understand how retarded that is
>talks about credibility
Cool arguments you have there.

Clouds literally dissappeared with chemtrails. A lot of people working in farms said that when there are no chemtrails they can se clouds and raining.

Holy fuck you're slow

Yup. Those are completely normal looking traffic patterns in atmospheric regions of high relative humidity. Got any arguments or questions? Would you be just as bewildered if you saw natural clouds hanging around for a long time and spreading out?

flightradar24.com/38.36,-90.93/4

Not a believer in chemtrails myself, but I would believe if someone were to show me conclusive evidence, or even a collaboration of good evidence that all added up.

There is none to be had in this thread it seems.

They absorb heat from the sun and raise the temp of the upper atmosphere, reducing convective instability

This is a perfect example of how brainwashed people are. You can find thousands of examples and even see it for yourself unless you are a shut in.

You don't prove a covert operation. What would proof be, a recording of the initiator of the operation admitting to it? You have to infer it. All the government agencies with the capability to proof the operation are involved in the operation.

Brainwashed is accepting someones hypothesis without having any actual facts given to you, which is more or less what you want me to do.

Like I said user, I am open to the idea, curious even, but there is nothing there to convince me, not even disputable evidence.

Well, there's tons of proof it's condensation trails. Perhaps you should consider listening to actual experts in the relevant fields instead of people like Alex Jones. Shit, a private flight is really not that expensive. Ask the pilot if you can check for canisters of mind-control chemicals before the flight and ask him to fly through regions of high relative humidity and dewpoint and then circle around to look at the trail you created.

Will this do?

geoengineering.ox.ac.uk/what-is-geoengineering/what-is-geoengineering/

I see condensation trails. The onus is on you to prove that the chemical is anything other than condensation. Condensation trails have been a thing since before WW2. Are you geniuses really arguing that they've been "spraying" this entire time? How the hell do you coordinate spraying the entire planet for almost a hundred years with absolutely no record of it other than trails in the sky that intelligent people know are condensation?

What is the connection here? explain it to me. Try to make a good argument out of it. I'm not here to troll, I genuinely want some facts from both sides.

The other burger is doing his part, now it's your turn.

control weather for global warming/climate change, create "new" economy for multinationals/elite wealth. population control

We know geoengineering is a thing. That's not the point. The topic is whether or not trails behind airplanes are chemicals intentionally injected into the atmosphere for weather modification. The reality is, it's UNAVOIDABLE condensation. Yes, it clearly has an affect on the atmosphere and weather, as evidenced the visible clouds it creates, but that's much different than the story you guys tell of every single contrail being an intentional spraying of chemicals.

TIL: Jews are aircraft engines

There is a section on that page talking about using reflective aerosols in the atmosphere to cool the earth. People believe that airplanes are being used to disburse those aerosols, and that the detriments to our health could potentially outweigh the benefits of cooling the earth.

I've never thought anything of them. I thought they werre just condensation.

AZ fag here past month I haven't seen them weird because I used to see them all the time in the morning time. No clue what they are for weather I assume also I remember the skies being clearer when I was little

youtube.com/watch?v=DPnWaBsMYnY
They are real what they are for idk.
>Any shill who says they aren't real watch this video

Hold up!
CHEMTRAILS GOT YOU CONFUSED?

>see line in sky
>it's the jews!

NO!
WRONG!
shame on you

Only sometime it's the jews. And we all know jewery.
This conspiracy has become so retarded because of the truth in it.

This is a chemtrail
youtu.be/NkUTGpegZN0
Start at 8:14
Filmed with infrared.
It heats up after being released.
It looks like a cloud after dispersal and viewed trough normal filter.
The device that does emit the cloud is invisible to anything but IR or FLIR.

Dispute this motherfuckers.

That site also says that it is currently in consideration, but of course it would if they were trying to keep it hidden.
So why have that site there in the first place? if all is as you say it is.
Also, I hear lots of different people saying lots of different things about chemtrails
>dumb down the population on purpose
>bring on global warmings so they can 'save us'
and now what you just said
>harmful side effects of planetary cleanup op
>all of the above?
Which one do you all believe is the one?

Tree pollen?