CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gaaEYC4RDUQ
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love it

i dont get it

Yes and he has a 1% chance of winning the election too.

isnt abc that company that had hillary ahead by 12% lol

Drumpfy wumpfy is finished!

>cites washington post poll
get out of here nigger

Mfw Obama leaf only source of happiness is oversampled dem poll numbers

>believing a wild niggress squawking about (((polls))) on an MSM news show

wew

>only

I laugh at u retards everyday over many things

WOW! Who could have expected that a president supported mostly by autistic edgelords would be unpopular?

Fake as fuck, like it usually is.

Are these the same polls that said Trump had a fraction of a percentage of winning the election?

Non jew source?

right wing retards think that was a poll

Yes.

THIS IS THE LAST RESORT

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>ME MSM
>ME NO LIKE DUMPY
>DUMPY WILL LOSE ELECTION

Will they really keep this up for years?

EUROPEAN UNION

NO READING

WELL TELL WHATS WRONG OR RIGHT

BY THE ELETRONIC VOICE IN HEARINGS

SHOVE THINGS UNDER DOORS WITHOUT A SIGHT,

TRY TO CONQUER EU FOR A THIRD TIME

CHANCES IF IM GERMAN, HIGH COMAND

I PROBABLY MIGHT

Based Obama Leaf here early

It literally says 'ABC poll' in the picture.
Are you still in 2016?

>yes goyim! these polls are super accurate! take my word for it!

LIKE THE ELECTION RIGHT RABBI

Then what is is, you nigger?

>polls`

pay me somemoney and ill right down the "correct" answers to

Why is there a nigger on fox?

The 98% one? You think that was a poll?

not a poll

You're like that retarded kid who gets bullied every single day, pretends like everything is ok, but eventually becomes a school shooter.

Try getting a job.

HAHAHA YOU THINK I CARE?

BEING THE 30% JUST MEANS THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE AND DUMB AND STUPID AND FAKE AS USUAL! WE ARE THE SNOWFLA- I MEAN SNOWFLAKES, I MEAN SPECIAL ONES

>

You didn't answer my question.

95% of the 65% believe % polls
herpaderpderp derp
This country is so shit

post yfw when you're not a nigger

>mfw

Speaking of inflated things say hello to Obama leaf everyone

1 post by this ID
sage

yes Shabbos Goy! Had the filthy Russians not hacked the election and placed corrupt puppet drumpf in the white house it would be Her Turn!

>Mfw
I wish I was if this would be what I need to have a 8 inches dick.

> I just borrowed 9 trillion dollars, but didn't spend some of it. I'm totally responsible guise.

yeah, i still like him

Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years actually.

and reduced the budget deficit by 2/3

nearly half of all Americans are autistic edgelords? a-ok

Sup Forums is the source

fake chart

>Donald Joseph Trump

>36% is nearly half

>Obama was the slowest spender in 80 years actually.
lol. It's hilarious that you think that's a relevant metric.

>and reduced the budget deficit by 2/3
By doubling the national debt, placing the burden on future generations who will be stuck paying the interest... You seem to be one of those retards who thinks borrowing a few million dollars makes you rich.

>polls
You have learned nothing.

Where is the poll that says Americans trust the poll takers

rush actually talked about this poll today.... democrats where oversampled by 12% in this poll over reublicans. doesn't even take into account the low independent samplation too.

by default, no matter what, with a 12% over sample of democrats, anything republican at all will always come out looking bad. let alone democrats are fiercely united in their hatred against trump where over 90% of the democrats rated trump absolutely poorly. its impossible for trump to look good in any of these polls by design.

and so far, nearrly every single the start of the 2016 till now have been been wrong.

I don't think u retards understand the difference between spending, deficit and debt.

That stulidity cake topped off with "inpeach"

Please tell me this is a parody account

What am i lookin at here

>Only 23% of poll included Republicans.
2017: Still believes in (((Polls))) and the Easter-Bunny.

mind you the split between republicans and democrats in this nation is, and has been historically, 2-3% gap between the two. going both ways depending on the season. so how the hell do you get a 12% gap? my only guess is they focused more on heavily democrat populated areas. like they did during the election that kept giving hillary a 5-10 point lead, 98.9% chance of winning the election.

and anyways, trump had one of the lowest approval ratings before he won the election.... and had one of the lowest approval rating just a few weeks after winning the election months before he got into office in january. yes, before the man even stepped foot into the white house, he some how had a horrible approval rating on his job of being president. some how, a man who people hated, voted him into office.

i guess the russians right?

>pic unrelated
just what i'm fapping to.

>N-no goys, this is the real one!
youtu.be/gaaEYC4RDUQ

His approval ratings.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

>reduced spending
>reduced budget deficit

Ignoring the fact that those two things are more often connected than not, he BORROWED money, some of the government's "income" is UNSPENT BORROWING.

>I don't think u retards understand the difference between spending, deficit and debt.
No, YOU don't.

The fact that you juxtaposed "low spending" and "low deficit", as if they were some kind of double-whammy demonstrates that you have no understanding whatsoever.

1.6% actually according some sources.. I have a feeling that most pollsters didn't want to look like complete asshole shills that are fake news and gave off the the 70-80% mark. I'm in a swing state and I've never had a poll shoved in my face, but when I visited LA, malls and people standing at street corners shoved them in my fave, meaning, fake skewed numbers.

lol here comes the virgin leaf with his graphs

do you?

8 is easier to get than 25
bp & mp dv during mt
2018 is here!

>No Goy, those polls that we showed you were not 'REAL' polls. Now look at these new polls we just conducted. Drumph is finished!

37 countries.

OH FUCK
And the chinks are neck deep in debt aswel.
Fuck you guys

>polls say Hillary will easily defeat Trump in electoral college.

>Chuckleheads shill polls (Drumpf is finished) and spike the football.

>Election night rolls around and polls/pundits/political industry are all BTFO and humiliated, as well as the people who shilled them.

>Shills come back a few months later and talk about muh opinion polls.

You people are pathetic and need to get a grip. The polling industry has been exposed as unreliable and infected with bias. We told you morons this for a whole year and you called up fools for it. Well we put our chips on the table and won, we were right that the polls are worth jack shit... yet after being humiliated, here you come again with the same goddam polls. I mean do you just enjoy the pain of being wrong and humiliated by Trump supporters? I mean the last thing I would do is bring up the polls in the wake of what happened in November, it would be a permanent reminder of your hubris and eventual humiliation. It's almost like youre actually retarded or maybe you have some weird sexual fantasy where you like your enemies to make a fool of you.. or humiliate you... I'm sure there's a good four letter word for it that starts with a c.

No way this is real.

>INPEACH
>Not realizing how tides work
>Climate change is real because I ignore the mechanics of tidal fluctuations and basic geology

Polls still said Trump was 42% (+-3%) on election night.

Go take your shitty non-STEM education and make me a Starbucks, barista boy. I'd tell you to consume cyanide, but your social science degree didn't give you any real knowledge.

Democrats like to be lied to...Nobody else cares about Fake polls by discredited Fake News outlets..The fact Anyone believes these two outlets when you can easily look up Their polls from last election shows the stupidity of these clowns,and idiots who believe this crap

Everyday this bot posts in some thread about Trump. Unless this is now copy pasta then my bad

>newfag doesnt recognize one of the most popular election pastas
Get out

>that dvd screen never hitting the corner perfectly.
really grinds my gears

>using the year of Obama's insanely expensive (and insanely ineffective) 2009 "stimulus" package as a baseline

>attributing Obama's insanely expensive (and insanely ineffective) 2009 "stimulus" package to Bush so you can make Obama look like a low spender in comparison

You're slipping bad, Obama leaf.

Still not worse than that dumb-as-a-brick Senator asked the admiral if he was concerned about Guam capsizing because of its increasing population.

How you murricans allow these niggers into office is beyond me.

its gotta be or shes trolling super fucking hard

You retards still think the 98% thing was a poll.

>Actually believing these statistics are accurate

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 was the slowest spender in 80 years What is your argument? Tell me the last time a Republican ever cut the budget deficit by 2/3. You retards can never do it.

No those are not poll numbers- even worse for you they are the figures compiled by polling "experts" and constitute the best guesses our political class can muster after looking at many polls, state polls, and other variables. Geniuses like Nate Silver (now Nate Coprolite) looked at the polls and aggregated them into a predicted result measurement, using their superior knowledge of numbers. "I called every state last go around" he said.

The people who "do this for a living" got a number of critical states wrong, had him burning out in FL and OH much less winning Michigan, Penn., or Wiscansin. In short, they got it all wrong and really were more certain that trump would lose than they would typically be in other years. The sheer hubris was so great that Hillary said she wasn't even worrying about winning at one point. One political commentator from a major left wing publication said "Trump's chances inch towards 0.000%."

They were all wrong, and instead of having feeling embarrassed about it, like a normal human would be, they got right back on TV and started making more predictions like they weren't just exposed as frauds.

When you aggrandize your candidates chances in order to discourage the opponent, and your opponent still wins, you do not get the luxury of saying "we knew it would be close." Time to take the hard medicine and pay what you owe.

>economy at rock bottom and has literally nowhere to go but up

>retard goes from being able to count to 5 to being able to count to 10

>hurrr look at how much it improved guys!

Obama leaf you have literally zero concept of correlation vs causation and that's why your graphs are all garbage

Trump is a jew

DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARM BLEEDING
doodoo doodoo doodoo doodoo
>t. faggy libshit emo cutsong

>it's a Obamaleaf still doesn't understand the economic cycle thread

Put the bong down you morons.

>Add a trillion dollars to debt via stimulus in first year.
>Don't do a stimulus in seven years afterwards.

"Look guys I decreased spending."

Kek it really is pathetic you know.

Six gorillion were interviewed for our polls, goyim.
It would be anti-Semitic to doubt us!

How many here have left the republican party since November, raise your hands.

Dont be shy, everyone gets swindled at least once in their life. I got swindled in the 3rd grade buying a used skateboard. You got swindled by an orange retard as a grown adult, and ruined the country. Everyone makes mistakes, just fess up to them.

>I hypothetically become President
>First year in office spend $100 trillion
>Next year in office spend $10 trillion

According to Obama leaf this should be applauded as an incredible 90% reduction in the deficit

Nope, it was an aggregate of polls that showed Trump losing the electoral college in a landslide. They had polls where he was within a few points in Texas and Georgia. A few weeks out of the election, ABC had a poll showing Trump down 15 points compared to Hillary. How do you explain that?

The deficit does not take account of bills that has no spending attached with it. There are seperaye bills, for instance when Obama stole for other projects like Medicare and partly funded ACA. TAX credits that has now failed is not also added. There are all sorts of ways to be sneaky like doubling the deficit claiming that the overall deficit has been reduced yet the overall numbers show a complete opposite reality.

Source: I compiled each states request for fiscal year funding between senators and congress from 01-14. That was before spending bills were added. I wasn't a fan of Bush, but when I realized the Obama administration Gestapo of senators visited me in my office saying that this spending bill is not funded by the Dot directly, but funds directly-indirectly , I would have to not include it in the deficit because it "did not" come from treasury.

Bush had his stupid flaws, but I'd rather deal with him then the deception that took office after him.

What are the odds of this happening?

Republicans crash the economy. Democrats thrive the economy. There's your economic cycle.

There it is. The 98% not a poll