What's the opinion on single moms? Would Sup Forums date/marry them?

What's the opinion on single moms? Would Sup Forums date/marry them?
Pic related, a billionaire who chose to marry a single mom.

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/07/17/miranda-kerr-covered-up-before-consummating-her-marriage/
inquisitr.com/3540730/miranda-kerr-wants-kids-with-evan-spiegel-because-flynn-is-now-asking-for-siblings/
mercurynews.com/2017/06/28/miranda-kerr-diamonds-from-this-malaysian-financier-were-not-a-girls-best-friend/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A single mom who also happens to be a top supermodel

Honestly, I think single moms are often hot. I wouldn't mind if I fell in love with one; I know a few who are very sweet.

Alas, according to most Sup Forumsfags that makes me a cuck. False, some dude got to her first and then it didn't work out.

>Would Sup Forums date/marry them?
Only if her child was the product of rape.

And then you're paying to raise another man's load.

Dating or marrying a single mother is only acceptable if the husband has passed away. Anything else is literal cuckoldry and disgusting.

This single mother got to marry a literal billionaire. He could have married anyone he wanted, but he married a single mother and she wore a chaste long white wedding dress

think about that the next time you say no one wants single mothers

This single mother never even had sex with the billionaire. She is saving herself for marriage, not even joking

> Kerr’s refined fashion could be a reflection of Spiegel’s “traditional” values, as the 34-year-old stunner told the Times of London in February the pair were abstaining from sex until their wedding day.
> “We can’t … I mean, we’re just … waiting,” Kerr said.
> Kerr shares 6-year-old son Flynn with first husband Orlando Bloom.

pagesix.com/2017/07/17/miranda-kerr-covered-up-before-consummating-her-marriage/

He's a beta cuck and she was one of the top supermodels. Are you fucking retarded

meh, my whole life i watched jewlywood propaganda that made me think single moms are the second coming of jesus and this is just not true
Sup Forums blame single moms for many things and this is also somewhat wrong, in a general way i have to agree with Sup Forums tough
on an individual case it depends on many factors, usually woman are like dogs and as such, there are no bad dogs (except pitbulls), only bad masters, who didn't teach them properly, from fathers to boyfriends to husbands, an woman life can be an endless stream of tragedies, and an adult dog is certainly harder to teach than a young one, also a good thing to keep in mind is that woman don't have reason, or at least not as men, they only have feelings

she also isn't a slut anymore, she's pure virgin now

> "I've had a lot of fun with fashion, and I used to be more wild, free, bohemian. But in this period of my life, my style is more pulled back", Miranda Kerr said.
> "A dress that fully covers you creates a sense of purity and mystery."

This is why women will always treat men like trash.

Men are too damn thirsty

I'd marry one only if the child was white and the dad wasn't around at all. No point in marrying a coalburner roastie
My parents divorced when I was 2 years old and both parents remarried. My dad talks to my stepfather like they're best buddies and I can't begin to comprehend how much that must piss him off

this dude is literally a cuck
Orlando Bloom probably fucked her the first few times they met and went on wild sexscapades.

What does this guy do? He waits until marriage

limp wristed enabling cuckold

Thirsty? They haven't had sex yet, ever, even though they have been engaged for a year

> 34-year-old former Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr, who is the mother of a six-year-old son with ex-husband Orlando Bloom, said she and Spiegel, 26, were staying abstinent.
> The couple became engaged in July 2016.

> The interviewer asked whether Kerr planned to have more kids and whether she was using “protection” to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.
> Kerr said, “I don’t!”
> Kerr then began to laugh and explained that there were no plans to have children prior to marriage, which would therefore mean there would be no sex before marriage.
> “Not yet,” Kerr said. “Not until after we get married. My partner is very traditional.”
> “We can’t . . . I mean we’re just . . . waiting,” said said. She then burst into giggles.

she is too fucking old. he could marry any 14 years old virgin.

he bought her a giant ring and a $12 million house, which they had a wedding in

I think it is worth it though, for Miranda Kerr to be your wife

Absolutely, I would. I would be love to be the step-daddy to her children. In fact, I wouldn't want to have any kids of my own with her. I'll let some big black man impregnate her instead, or maybe she'd like some Arab man to breed with, then we could have beautiful Muslim babies. Nothing is more rewarding in life than fathering another man's children.

>except pit bulls
Only when raised by hoodrats/trailer trash. Chihuahuas, meanwhile, are nasty little spawns of Satan.

How can you be a white billionaire and be such a cuck? Does he not know his worth?

My wife got pregnant right after we were married and I thought it was mine but it turned out it wasn't. But it was her father's baby so I accepted it.
Not really a single mom situation but whatever.
That's just a special way to say she's an ugly old hag whore.
Are you a pedophile? If you arent and you want to be with a single mom then, yeah, youre a cuck.

>But it was her father's baby so I accepted it.

subtle bait?

that's called a widow though

Playing another man's savefile... not cool.

What? No

Single motherhood shows an extreme lack of good judgement and responsibility. The only acceptable single mother is one where she is a widower, and even then I would rather not raise some other guys kid.

I don't think he has a very high sex drive. It seems like he doesn't even want to have sex with Miranda

> "Evan is 25, but he acts like he's 50," Kerr said. "He's not out partying. He goes to work in Venice Beach in L.A. He comes home. We don't go out. We'd rather be at home and have dinner, go to bed early."

I'll get my own! If the baby daddy bailed on her, it's better for the baby to have a non-biological dad than some absentee deadbeat. Kids growing up without 2 parents are why Western civilization is in shambles.

If anything, the baby daddy who walked out is allowing himself to be cucked.

so, your wife had a baby with her father? Is that common in your culture?

Do you also fuck your sister?

How long before Elon Musk is accused of domestic violence?

You say that until the reality of being thrust into fatherhood arrives

chink here, always interesting how different races can perceive beauty. this white girl looks like a 6/10, but white people seem to idolize her looks. meanwhile I've seen 8+/10 white guys with 6/10 asian girls. the dick is strange

>My dad talks to my stepfather like they're best buddies and I can't begin to comprehend how much that must piss him off

> Kerr's former husband, Orlando Bloom is more than supportive of the relationship. In fact, the actor thinks Evan gets along great with the son he shares with Miranda.

> "Evan is really great with Flynn [Bloom and Kerr's son] and they bonded instantly. Evan gets down on the floor and plays with Flynn and is very fun and creative. That's such an important quality and it really stands out about Evan."

Yes, please give more details. Either bad English or some serious incest shit

>are you a pedo
Said single moms are about 6 years older than me
>ignore the user who says guy in OP should bang a 14 y.o.

Kek it looks like her eyes are looking different ways in the thumbnail.

White guy here.
Ching chong, bing bong, uhh ping pong ling long.

>Kids growing up without 2 parents are why Western civilization is in shambles.
No, it's kids not having fathers. They don't need mothers and too much mothering is bad for them.
>so, your wife had a baby with her father?
Yeah, he fucked her on our wedding day as a "one last time" thing(he used to fuck her when she was younger). And she got pregnant. I raise him like he's my own son.
>Said single moms are about 6 years older than me
So? The only reason to get with a single mom is to fuck her kid.

Dude, no, she's fucking hideous.

Holy shit you got cucked by your father in law. You should probably kill yourself

>Yeah, he fucked her on our wedding day as a "one last time" thing(he used to fuck her when she was younger). And she got pregnant. I raise him like he's my own son.

What does he look like? I realize you're Ukrainian, so your opinion of this will be different than someone from a developed country, but does he seem dull?

lmao fucking hohols

did you get children on her after your marriage then?

No, she wasn't really mine yet so he was in his rights to fuck her.
>What does he look like?
He's built like a brick, works construction.
>does he seem dull?
W-no, he's not retarded.
Of course, we've got total seven kids now.

>And she got pregnant. I raise him like he's my own son.
does he have any health problems? Are you from the east?

>total seven kids now.
You are good for ukrainian demography? Are you a slav?

This.

Just remember to kill the bastards before pumping your own seed in her womb.

>thread derailed by idiots taking bait
At least it was a slide thread.

>does he have any health problems?
Nope, least nothing that's been detected yet.
Not actually in Ukraine(don't tell the mods). But, yeah, we're great for the demographics, we've gotta outbreed the filthy spics.

Single moms who happen to be widows who get together with single days is okay in my book.
Nothing else will be.

A widow should marry her late husband's brother so she'll be looked after, not be looking for a man.

Kerr's son wants siblings
inquisitr.com/3540730/miranda-kerr-wants-kids-with-evan-spiegel-because-flynn-is-now-asking-for-siblings/

ahahahhaha

> Kerr’s former husband, Orlando Bloom, is happy about the couple’s engagement.
> They “live across the street from each other” to make things easier for their son.

It makes you the cucker

>Getting fucked on your wedding day and before by your father in law

Should have killed him or left her at the altar desu

Honestly, I would not be surprised if the next one is Bloom's again, as the cuck will provide for everyone

she's qt but she's not off the charts stunning. i've seen a lot of girls like her. she looks really good for 33 but a lot of women do now. doesn't make them more fertile and less inclined to birth potatoes

Elon Musk is dating a psychotic whore who tried to destroy Johnny Depp. What is your point

Oh boi what a cuck...

>marry

Why would you do that?

also this
>getting married when you have money

I mean that involves raising the child of a rapist.

Apples and trees and such, that's not cricket lad.

Elon was married to literal virgin, and he divorced her three times. Then he dated Jepp's former wife

Johnny Depp was also not-legally married, but had a "wife" who gave him 3 kids. She never even asked for marriage, and never asked for child support. Johnny left her to marry the psychotic girl

Both men had waifus and they didn't want them

Not "father-in-law", her father, retard. It was his right to do her when he owned her.

Anyone who marries an older woman is basically a cuck. Which is what this guy is doing plus more. He should just forfeit his money

Exactly. Just because a man is very rich or smart does not mean they make good life choices.

So where can we place bets this will last less than Kim K's marriage with that NFL gorilla?

She will probably stay with him for five years, probably have another kid, and get $100 million in alimony

snapchat queer is literally the biggest fucking sucker on the planet. She's a SHAMELESS gold digger. she was fucking some ugly fat fuck Malaysian scam artist before she sank her claws into him

here's the fat fuck scam artist this shameless trollop was letting go balls deep before she netted snapchat billions
>mercurynews.com/2017/06/28/miranda-kerr-diamonds-from-this-malaysian-financier-were-not-a-girls-best-friend/

>Sup Forums
>marry/date nonvirgins
Pick one famalam

this faggot could get any girl he wants and he chose a talentless 35yo gold digging single mother. he can literally marry taylor swift if he wanted

>it was her father's baby
KILL ALL SLAVS

Taylor Swift is nearly 30 and a lesbian. not much of an upgrade

Many of these tech billionaries were nerdy betas before they got rich. As a result, they do not know how to differentiate between decent women and manipulative gold diggers

she'll stick with him. what are her other options? if anything, he'll kick her to the curb when she starts getting annoying and spending too much of his money

>decent women
no such thing

not him. he grew up a cocky rich kid -- was a frat boy at stanford.

Then a ((judge))) will give her millions upon millions in alimony
>t.neet
Yes there are, however rare. Look at how Old Money rarely gets as many divorces.

I guess being rich and powerful is no protection from being a cuck.

this makes the asian man very happy

If she's a widow? Sure, if she's still young enough to have more children.

What a bitch. I would have fucked Miranda Kerr on the first date. Then told her as soon as I'm done fucking put yo shoes on!

Also, Kerr said she is fucking (((bisexual))). How does any man not see that as a fucking massive red flag

>t. virgin
old money fucks around like mad. they just don't marry out of money because that would be retarded. doesn't mean they have what Sup Forums envisions as a monogamous marriage.

>checks board
>not /r9k/
kek

Not saying they aren't degens, you answered it though. They know who to marry.

> They know who to marry
didn't the prince of Luxembourg marry a nigress, and now they have 2 niglet children?

Prince Harry is also going to marry a 40 year old half nigress

Countless other royals marry """former models""" too

why do chinks ruin their faces with kike noses? a chink nose is so much cuter than the hook nose she paid for

Yeah I would, but only once I have a big enough income.

I'm the product of a one-night-stand and if my (step)dad had not been there for me since birth my life would have been incredibly miserable.

I'm not going to pretend that once I marry that the children will want any form of relationship with me, but I also want to show the same kind of compassion that my father instilled into me.

Evolutionary speaking, it is stupid to waste your resources in raising another's offspring. But since he's a billionaire it's ok. But since he will probably not make 10 babies of his own, it is bad.

Also, if you think you will find a women who will casually fuck you to be a decent person, that is why you have that /r9k/ mentality. If a girl fucks me before we enter a serious relationship, she is immediatly disqualified.
Bill Gates, married happily for 24 years. Warren Buffet, married for 50 years until his first wife died. There are many examples for the opposite too.

>casually fuck
>get married
that's not the only 2 options you must know. go live with a grill, just don't marry her legally if you have money that you stand to lose. it's very simple really.

I married a 8/10 single mom with a three year old. But I'm a 6/10 (at best) poorfag who can't do any better. She's two months pregnant with our white child.

I would not marry a girl unless I was going to have children with her. In US, if you have a kid, she is automatically entitled to a portion of your income

>I realize you're Ukrainian, so your opinion of this will be different than someone from a developed country

My fucking sides

The only purpose of serious dating is to find a potential spouse. At least, before the (((sexual revolution))).

you don't have split physical custody?

Holy shit. What does she do sexually that is so much better than anyone else? I'll bet one night he was eating her pussy and she lifted her pelvis so her butthole was at his nose and said, "Sniff it, dog." And that whole thing was so filthy and wrong that it rewired his brain so now she controls him like a puppet.

My personal opinion on single moms is that on a scale of 1-10, the highest they can climb is '5' and that's at the very, very most. I've been out with a few but none that I would remotely consider for the long term. I can confirm how the joke about single moms living in a world of SpongeBob and Gogurt is true...simply show them a good time in the world of grown ups and you're getting something at the end of the night. I'm at a place in life where I'm educated, on a good career path, with money in my pocket, no significant criminal record, and working hard on my looks and physical fitness...late 20's. I've been surprised at how real the meme wall is. Women who are a few years older and women who are several years younger all line up for me. It's amazing. So when it comes to single moms it's hard for me to be bothered. The market is tilted in my favor. Single moms are used goods. It's really hard for them to compete.

A single mother miranda kerr is better than most regular non-mother 18 year old chicks though, she is still really hot and has an amazing body.