Why is Italy taking so many BLACK MEN and locating them in small towns with small male population?

Why is Italy taking so many BLACK MEN and locating them in small towns with small male population?

I can understand Germany doing so out of guilt for what they did during WW2 but why Italy?

youtube.com/watch?v=lVl-ct_GsgM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thankfully all our minorities are dumped in cities

Because the jews want to destroy them.

There's no land border they can just kick them out through like the US, and if they turn back boats they risk them sinking. Not sure the Italian government wants to be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of people, regardless if they're legal or illegal migrants. Once they're in the country you can't take them back either since you usually don't have any identity for them, and I'm sure that Libya or any other country won't let Italy just dump them back there -- ignoring the logistical nightmare it'd be to take back everyone that arrives by boat in the first place. It's either put them where you can more or less keep track of them, or leave them to run wild and do crime. I know what'd I'd rather do to make the best of a shit situation caused by the Americans and other NATO countries.

Because of pic related

N'drangheta handymen.

>I can understand Germany doing so out of guilt for what they did during WW2

BLACKED

we destroyed their temple in the 70 a.d, we invented fascism
we still have centuries long traditions and family values, we still have an homogeneous population....

>I can understand Germany doing so out of guilt for what they did during WW2 but why Italy?

What exactly did Germany do?

youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

failed to kill all the jews.

You sold out of date sauerkraut to African niglets.

>implying the holocaust happened

>doing so out of guilt for what they did during WW2 but why Italy?
They wanted Africa - the black's man turf and the black man is striking back.

what does it matter to italy? they're all going to germany and sweden anyway

Just sink the fucking boats before they get to your shores. It's what the U.S does, they turn back Haitian boats all the time off the coast of Florida before they hit U.S waters.

Kill hundreds of thousands of civilians outside of war time. Ok, great plan. How many Haitian boats sink a year?

They aren't your countrymen, they are an independent people. Fuck em. If they stop getting taken in they will stop coming. But as long as the doors open, they will never stop coming because they are searching for gibs and are receiving them hand-over-fist.

They aren't my countrymen but they're human beings.

Are you cumskins all this fucking inhumane with absolutely no empathy?
So killing American tourists en masse would be perfectly okay in your book because they're not my countrymen, so I shouldn't see them as any higher than dogs? Good, I'll kill the next fat American fuck in a baseball cap and khaki shorts with a fanny pack.

Nigger
Because we are a German/EU puupet state

>Why is Italy
Because Italians are indentured servants owned by banks. They will do what they're fucking told, and be grateful.

Nice try shill, but NGOs actually go pick them up in Lybia.
The whole thing is organized and promoted at the highest level.

It could be stopped in under 24h if they wanted to.

No, Obama started putting them in small white towns. Infecting the cleanest simplest places in the country.

>Are you cumskins
Saudi Arabia, Maghreb countries, etc. hate them as well.

>So killing American tourists en masse would be perfectly okay in your book because they're not my countrymen

Now this is too retarded for a shill, I suppose you're some 15yo Labour supporter?

Stopped if (((they))) want it stop. Any Italian makes a mistep when dealing with these people and he'll be hauled off. If the Italian police and military got fed up and told the government where to stick it they would be staring down an NATO invasion.

Still Italians are more pissed about things than Krauts or Frogs, they might just go nuclear on the shitskins anyway.

Sink the boats and they will stop coming on boats. Put pictures of floating dead shits on billboards on the far shores.

Just pick them up and dump them on the far shore.

>NATO invasion
Drumpf would not approve, so maybe when he's finally removed then yea.

why are you in a white country, whats wrong with yours

Trump wouldn't go for it but (((congress))) would and the actual power to declare war rests there. Every democrat and every cuckservative shill like McCain would vote for it. Granted Trump would do everything in his power to stop it but it might not be enough.

And even if America said no, France and Germany would invade anyway to enforce the cuckdom.

You would only need to kill a few hundred for them to get the message. Problem would be the ones already in your neighborhood chimping out.

It is easier to find a place in a small town. It is less expensive. Apartments in big towns are sought by the people working here.
And big towns are already overfilled with foreigners. Not having cars they prefers to live in big towns where they can use public transport.