Does anyone else here think Zuckerberg is actually pretty based?

Does anyone else here think Zuckerberg is actually pretty based?

>millennial with fresh idealism, born in '84, not a tired washed out boomer or a cynical gen x'er

>went to Phillips Exeter Academy, the Harvard of high schools, and took graduate level CS courses while he was only in middle school

>went on to Harvard, and double majored in CD and Psychology, then became the big man on campus FAST

>went on to beat every other social network out there, and became the world's youngest billionaire

>had an award winning movie made portraying him

>now owns the largest website on the Internet, along with Instagram and Snapchat and Whatsapp

He would make a great president. First one of the Millennial generation

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/02/26/467985384/zuckerberg-tells-facebook-staff-to-stop-crossing-out-black-lives-matter
archive.is/UonmH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not to mention that he's really in touch with the social justice causes, no doubt influenced by his associations with other brilliant ivy leaguers

npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/02/26/467985384/zuckerberg-tells-facebook-staff-to-stop-crossing-out-black-lives-matter
" 'Black lives matter' doesn't mean other lives don't. It's simply asking that the black community also achieves the justice they deserve.

"We've never had rules around what people can write on our walls — we expect everybody to treat each other with respect. Regardless of the content or location, crossing out something means silencing speech, or that one person's speech is more important than another's."
"For those at the heart of the Black Lives Matter movement, these words hit the wrong note. 'All lives matter' is a phrase adopted by those who seek to minimize or criticize the movement."

he doesnt own snapchat but yeah he's pretty cool its nice to see that even aspies can become GOATs

Remember to archive archive.is/UonmH

Yep, I'm definitely voting for him in 2020

There's no way Drumpf can even compete. Can't cuck the Zuck.

Yeah but he's a jew and will gladly dump more money into Israel

Real talk? Winklevii should beat him to death.

/pol is just an echo chamber with few thousands people at best, many of them arent even US citizens, thus cant vote. Great number of polacks are openly antisemitic and mere existence of Zuck is insulting to them. Other strongly dislike him for different reasons

Dont you shills have bigger and more accessible fish to fry? Its not like he owns biggest social media platform where he can subtly shill for himself 24/7

Nah, he's a faggot and a typical Jew who got popular by (((someone))) who can use goy private information for shekel procurement, memeing him and his trash site into (((popularity))), precisely for said shekel procurement. He's literally got less charisma than Herman "damp rag" Van Rompuy.
These meme books like the one you've posted never make any sense. He took an idea that already existed (Social Media) (((exploited))) it (where should I begin with Jews doing that) and then sold this promise to other members of the (((tribe))) who were responsible for Facebook being popular. Just like all "revolutionary" Jews, he did nothing original or remotely new. He took an existing idea and exploited it. The book might as well be called "How to win the lottery".
At least there's some truth on the front cover. "Business hack" is exactly how I would describe him too. And (((Musk))) while we're on the subject of "genius" (((businessmen))).

>Place where you don't even need to sign up to post
>27,000,000 unique visitors per month
>echo chamber
You're losing because your beliefs are wrong.

>based
>ooh hes gonna run
>samefagging wow good idea
>same shill noises all the way down the page
>pushing for faggot hard

faggotberg has
>enemy chinese wife
based? no
>refuses to protect your privacy
>literally fecebook
>literally brainwashed
>literally retarded

GET THE FCUKIGN GODDANMENDDF FUCK OFF MDY MY FUCKKGNS GODAAMND POL
YOU SICK RETARDED FAGGOTY FUCKING FANBOI

I got 72 hours ban today from jewbook because I sented the picture of th rabbi giving a kid a blowjob during circumstision. that discusting pedophiliac custom that subhuman jews practise daily. let me say it again. I got banned because I said something bad against jews in a private conversation with an image I found from google search. makes you think shill.

>falling for (((their))) fake apathy and subversiveness
c'mon man, you know better than this

sauce for your numerals?

Not even six months into the new term and Zuck already has shills working toward the next. Fuck me

Jews are not allowed to be president. Seriously this is a thing

don't forget, he also gets religion, like he's woke as fuck!

LOL zuck is already paying shills for his 2020 run

No. Not at all. Not even a little

Zuckerberg is an evil thieving piece of shit. He makes all his money by being the worlds biggest spy and data thief.

Zuckerberg is an enemy to freedom and democracy. There is nothing good about him at all

> Improbably Brilliant

Well the improbable part is right. The man was lucky, and somewhat shrewd, and that's it.
This is why capitalism is what you'd call "pure fail". It rewards abstract chance and sociopathic behaviour over skill and and cooperation.

assasinate when?

Forgot to add, skill and cooperation was what got mankind here in the first place.

No, he's a fag

Cynicism is underrated.

idk, his wife is very hideous for a fucking billionaire lol

"here" meaning the top of the food chain with a somewhat conscious behavior, for the (pre)historically ignorant.

/our guy/

Nah, he's a faggot with an extremely Punchable face

He's a kike
sage

This would actually be very easy to accomplish.

He is so amazing and totally a down to earth guy. I've learned so much about our country from his recent adventures. One thing is for sure, I'd vote for him if he ran for anything!

>>He would make a great president
Fuck you

this.

Fuck you OP, saged, reported to the NSA, posted on Kikebook, sent to Putin

Yessa massa
OP, you are a nigger/white nigger
go and beg your massa for some money and he might not let you starve

winklevi master race

Prepare your anuses
ZUCKPOSTING is the new BBC.

>fuck off ZuckPAC
No one likes you.
Don't make me CTR your faggot asses.

Jewish
thief
hates his consumer/customer (ie dumb fuck comment)
trash taste in women
appeal to masses while kicking natives out of home
shady accounting (look at the game company zanga they own)
0 fucks given about privacy.

How's that a list for things that make zuck a cuck?

SUCC

bitch needs to die for infecting us with kikebook

pls tell me that is not real

>Does anyone else here think Zuckerberg is actually pretty based?

He works for the spy agencies and nested private interests plotting wests final downfall

Hes a fucking traitor to humanity

Traitors need to die

Is this the start of a zukk campaign propaganda CTR spam on Sup Forums?
Fuck Zuckerberg.
Fucking Jew will never be president!
Americans don't vote for chink loving, White hating Jew liberal nigger lovers.

Please stop spamming this faggot. He has infected the entire planet with (((social media))) and ruined the way human beings naturally interact.

It's a great reminder that psychopaths can still get really far in the world even after exposing their nature to everyone else

This. I wonder if he acknowledges that.

>Does anyone else here think Zuckerberg is actually pretty based?

yeah, we know he's going to run for president, fuck off shill

Stay the fuck away from facebook when he's running. Talk about abuse of power, what an insincere madman.