Hey pol I think i figured out why im so indecisive about my career choice. I graduated highschool with a 3...

Hey pol I think i figured out why im so indecisive about my career choice. I graduated highschool with a 3.8 gpa last year and took a gap year. im 19 years old now and still just has clueless on what path i want to follow. ive been working a bunch and almost at a point in which i could support myself entirely.
I have no motivation to get married atm so why should i pursue a career if i really just want a nice apartment some food and enough free time to focus on my art/personal ambitions?

Join the Marines, faggot. I'm in a similar situation except I am dying for a family, but I'm doing nothing productive so that's what I'm doing. Plus I feel it's something I have to do.

Also, service gaurentees citizenship.

literally destroy your body. destroy your sense of self. destroy your sleep schedule.
die for/fight for israel. marines are fucking stupid
i know so many. the smart ones are complete fucking welfare leeches and everyone else is braindead beyond belief.
protect muh freedumbs
fuck you
the war is pointless
i dont want to kill another human being yet

To be fair, there probably isn't going to be another war for at least 20 years.

theres going to be something major in the next twenty years.
it might not be war but millions of people are going to die.

>don't want to kill another human being yet

Fucking pussy. Why are you even on this board since you clearly don't belong. Fuck off, faggot.

pro tip: nobody knows what they want to do with their lives and nothing will fit you satisfactorily. Just fucking pick something and stick with it and you'll eventually become competent in whatever it is and then when you're older and the next gen asks you for advice in picking a career you can lie about how "Yeahhh I always knew I was born to do this" like the rest of us do.

Human trash detected

Says the faggot with a UN flag.

If you can make that work id go with it. Sounds comfy af and self-improvement is one of the most fulfilling things there is.

Firedepartment. Best ten years of my life. Currently in medical after the firedepartment paid for me to become a medic. Good pay from the start and they train you. Give you meaning without wasting time in the military fighting for someone else to make money in the middle East.

Same here man, I'm not going to go to college, but I have no clue what I am going to do with my life. I just read, code, play guitar, work, lift, learn german, etc. I'm very self motivated but I got no clue what I want to do with my life.

Also, I would recommend teaching yourself how to trade. Right now I trade FOREX, well, I demo traded for 6 months, made sure I had a strategy, and now I have 300 dollars in an account that I trade with just to test the waters. But, here's the thing, you work a lower job right, you're not some millionaire. But you save that money, start adding more money to your account, and one day when you have 10-20k in your account, you'll really start making some good money. You're at a point where trading plus your current job could put you better off than someone just coming out of college. Plus if you continue to grow that account you could only be making more and more money.

Your country has only gone to war to make some cash or fuck shit up in places they didn't like
You're basically glorifying being a whore without integrity and ethics
Welfare queens who don't have the discipline to do something with their brains or hands aren't welcome here

>Join the Marines, faggot

lurk more

ok Dr. Shekelberg

gonna need a source

I'm 24 and work installing floors. Considering becoming an EMT. What is it like?

nice blog OP

in one go?

Mia Sand

honestly OP you sound like a low-T bitch. stop whining about how you have no motivation on a tibetan basket weaving forum and hit the gym

It can be pretty brutal. High adrenaline, but just be aware that very few people you pick up will ultimately make it unscathed. It's also seen as more of a stepping stone career, with people often becoming nurses, respiratory therapists, or what not to get a better wage.

>tfw you are so fat that the only way your ass looks good is by stretching it in strange ways