I knew it was a fucking Somali nigger the second I read it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4703892/Police-officer-shot-Justine-Damond-identified.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/
ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/ottawa-police-background-investigator-resigns-says-somali-canadian-hired-for-political-reasons
youtu.be/9rcIJIWqYmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks obama

Lets arm and employ people with 68 IQ! What could go wrong!

Minnesota would be such a comfy place without Somalis.

I mean what the fuck were they thinking?

"Gee this state is too nice, we better import the absolute bottom of the worlds genetic barrel en masse!"

Thanks Obama

Time to celebrate.

I hear that there are riots every year around Eid at the Mall of America.

No wonder these faggots vote blue.

>hear the burglars
>call 911
>approach the police car
>get shot by the somali warlord currently working as a police officer

the absolute state of united states

I live in Minneapolis. They're are way more of these Somali fuckers then you realize. My friend woke up to one standing over him in his bed with a shotgun while a pack of them made off with his tv, MacBook etc... I just met the off duty cop that shot the Somali at the st cloud mall too. You can tell he loved it.

>Only the cops should have guns

when will burgers stop this senseless black cop on white civilian violence. baka

Screencap Betsy Hodges facebook page kissing his ass before she scrubs it.

Deport now

These are the same faggots that voted for Mondale. Minnesota is an absolutely disgraceful state.

> make a muslim nigger a cop
> yay diversity!
> nothing can go wrong

>somali warlord

>According to a statement by officer's partner, when asked about Justine's ID, she replied that "I identify as an Apache attack helicopter."
>At which point, this triggered a traumatic memory from the Black Hawk Down incident in Officer Mohammed, and he opened fire at her, emptying his magazine attempting to shoot her down.

she deserved it for not owning a gun, which is easy in MN
city MN is cancer
rural mn is based as fuck

wew lad is this real?

>dailymail.co.uk/
Not a valid news source since they don't have page 3 girls.

I don't understand why they keep hyping the "OMG she was wearing PAJAMAS!!!!!!!!!!1111" angle. What the fuck does that have to do with shit?

most africans i cant tell apart, somalis are so easy to pick out though

A nigger shot a human? He should be put down.

Isn't there are form or tests to become a cop?

city MN is Mogadishu.

when you get all the bad and none of the good

Betsy Hodges should be drawn and quartered, and Twin Cities residents should be burned for electricity. Disgraceful prog faggots.

>I don't understand why they keep hyping the "OMG she was wearing PAJAMAS!!!!!!!!!!1111" angle. What the fuck does that have to do with shit?

Pajamas are a symbol of white supremacy

sooooo when is the news going to start calling him a racist? When are we going to get some riots over this?

Dubbles say the news won't cover this.

Anything else and they will

Can I get come hang out with you guys in Poland? I need to get me some statues

most of the Somalis I met aren't even snackbar tier
they are just fucking horrendously retarded

You forgot MUSLIM
I believe ( and will tell people) he yelled ALLUH AKBAR before he shot

Of course it's real. What're chances the nigger gets charges with manslaughter?

niggers tend to have good physique
also it's not that hard to parrot a bunch of shit

Isn't there are form or tests to become a cop?

There are, but cunts don't have to pass the physical requirements, and niggers don't have to pass the mental requirements.

Military, law enforcement, and emergency response tests have all been compromised due to the left dumbing them down so women and retarded minorities can get hired for quota reasons.

As if it would be related to gun control and not allowing more niggers in.
Guns are not allowed here, the police still usesĀ“em and no one gets randomly shot.

>niggers don't have to pass the mental requirements
wat
do they actually let you in the police without any oral or written examination if you're a nig?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS ONLY GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

BETTER BE AUSSIES ARE BEATING SOMALIES ON AUSTRALIA SOIL RIGHT NOW

Its only a crime if a white attacks a black

military hasn't been dumb downed ( it wouldn't need to be dumbed down) the physical requirements has been lowered but only for women
absolutely retarded
I hear police requirements were lowered all around
I don't know about other 911 response

Islam is garbage

I love it. Even Romania is shocked at the stupidity of burgerland

I love you Poland.

low because cops shooting white people doesn't matter

DISS THE SECOND GO TO HEAVEN

Trump would have won Minnesota comfortably were it not for the Somali infestation. The margin was 10,000 (I think) and around 40-50 thousand Somalis voted straight ticket D.

Well, it is the state with the most historical Swedish immigration. They just have to import that niggerdick.

Affirmative action was a mistake.

depends on the state and area
but lowering of requirements is how some of the dumb cops who were involved in police shootings got hired as well

Not sure what this has to do with gun control in the USA. Pretty sure she would be for cops having guns.

Cops shouldn't be shooting people drive by style unless she was running at them with an MG42 or RPG.

yes, you cant say the nigger is too stupid to be a cop so thatd be racist

they get in easier than men of white

looks like he was the home intruder

#notallcameljockeys

This can't be true. This is the purpose of a test: to screen applicants. I don't believe it.

>do they actually let you in the police without any oral or written examination if you're a nig?

most of us are conservative though
it's only the cities that vote dem which are mostly non nordic
I think we are a higher percentage Norwegian than Swede

guys he shot a white woman who dindu nuffin so when do we chimp out? tonight?

She obviously said something that went against his patriarchal cultural/religious sensibilities ...Then Jihad

yes, its called affirmative action.
Its a real thing.
You can be a nig with the IQ of a field mouse and become a Cop because of """Diversity""""

Why are there Somalis in Minnesota?
They needed welfare recipients?

no one gives a shit when cops murder white people. It happens all the time.

$10 says they wanted more Somali cops to "interact with the Somali diaspora" so this guy got fast tracked. It happens here in the Southeast with niggers; they want nigger cops for nigger communities to "improve relationships" so you get scumbags brought into the fold.

Its not that they let them in without taking it, they let them in in spite of taking it.

this is why she deserved it
city mn threatens our gun laws
what shitshow
they are trying to kill themselves

dayton

she's australian

>doorhaxx

typical somali behaviour

"Body cam was off"
BULL-SHIT

>wants Somalis to integrate
>still identities with the country his great, great grandparents came from
Fucking burgers, I swear.

If they were to objectively grade the non-physical part of the exam then most of the nogs would fail. But because of affirmative action and wanting to make the police force "look more like the community" they will let nigs in easier.

>no one gives a shit when cops murder white people. It happens all the time.

Watch this story vanish tomorrow. Anything that can't be used to push The Narrativeā„¢ gets memory holed fast. And notice that no MSM outlet in the US reported that the cop is a Somali nigger.

I don't want Somalis though
they are almost all fucking retards

Time to nuke Minnesota.

Useless commie state.

Disgusting. We have something similar with gipsies not competing on the same available places for university exams. If you register as a gipsie, you get admission to any university.

kek
I guess we won't be hearing about this story anymore

just hit Minneapolis
you'll be doing us a favor

What did you expect for a state where half the population is descended from Swedish immigrants. Even across the Atlantic in the US, Somalis are still attracted to Swedes like flys to shit.

Only if you are gay enough

Roastie btfo

American cop requirements and education are a joke for the street patrolling, 1 star no bodies. That said, a lot of them see a great deal more violence and serious crime than ours do depending on where they're working.

They're doing it here too
ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/ottawa-police-background-investigator-resigns-says-somali-canadian-hired-for-political-reasons

>cops kill a Somali
>hire an incompetent Somali nigger with a history of police interactions to be a cop to appease the niggers in the community

the absolute state

Thank the Lutheran charities that are making money importing Somalians. I'm sure it's Jews too but Lutherans are to blame, along with fed and state govt.

>america
>where you need a gun to defend yourself from nigger police

Only cucks like Somalis, but more importantly, all of my family (1/2 Russian, 1/4 Galician Spanish, and 1/4 Ukrainian kike) came here just 2 generations ago.

Oh brother. This is some fake news shit. Even the whole thing, maybe. All fake.

>I knew it was a fucking Somali nigger the second I read it.
Yea, there were shills "theorizing" it in last night's thread. How did you "know?" Are you a shill and you were in on this fakery that would be dropping soon, so therefor you "knew" ?

About that...

if they raised requirements of the police again, most of our problems will be gone
youtu.be/9rcIJIWqYmo

You're right they shouldn't, but if she had a gun she wouldn't have to call the police about a home invader

no she would have, but it would have been a different call

>be Dutch
>go to bar with friends
>retard comes up to us
>'hey we're having a pubtalk today, a Gypsie activist is coming to talk about muh oppression, wanna come?'
>decline because gypsies are subhuman trash fucking up our trains
>friends agree and laugh
>guy betas away
>only two people showed up, both fat ugly women

That narrative doesn't fly here. Felt good mang.

They target low IQ (80-90) for the position because most department only want dumb authoritatrian dogs on the force. When translated to gender and racial initiatives your quota hires are coming in at sub 80 IQs and is also the reason why a disproportionate number of black officers are actually surprisingly intelligent; nigger culture keeps the dumbasses from ever attempting to join. You can't dis a quota hire for being too smart. Now if only the same trend would happen to female officers- not that intelligent women are all the common in the first place.

Hey guys,

I saw this post early this morning. My first reaction was seeing it was Minnesota and knowing the fucking islamist taking over there, I figured it was just a trigger happy cop because he is used to these soon-to-be terrorists.

Anyways, as this story developed it's actually more ironic than I thought, the cop was the terrorist all along.

Anyways, just wanted to add this post to my blog.
Please like, share, follow, and subscribe.

Thanks

Is that the whitest guy in America?

I can really see the half german though

Except for all the fucking mexicans