/GZG/ Generation Z General

WE ARE THE FUTURE

OFFICIAL (((DISCORD))): z5Vz9MZ

>IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE, FUCK OFF
IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE, FUCK OFF
Wait your turn user, your time will come. Come back when you're 18.

This thread is open to anyone, but meant for generation z, the youngest currently on Sup Forums, legally ranging from 18-21, generally.

Are you Gen Z?
>Do you remember 9/11?
>Did you grow up with the internet, specifically social media?
>Are you more conservative than your slightly older peers?
If you don't remember 9/11, you are likely in Generation Z.

>IF YOU COME FROM T_D, GO BACK
IF YOU COME FROM T_D, GO BACK
>IF YOU COME FROM T_D, GO BACK

>Read about us
archive.is/ZYKxw

Good resources for young anons:
>Reading list
archive.is/g8t6O
>Scholarships:
archive.is/M1MAk and privilegegrant.com/
>Excellent video by (((Infowars))) about Generation Z
youtube.com/watch?v=izCsWvDCFWo
>Excellent video by Dave Cullen about Gen Z
youtube.com/watch?v=4eGIk9Z7kWs

GET INVOLVED
>Post redpills
>Share techniques to redpill others
>tell us how you are changing or shaping the world/future
>what can we do to convince our counterparts to the become conservative, like we are?

QUESTIONS OF THE DAY:

>how, outside of a wageslave Job, have you found success making money?
>if you are attending college, what are you majoring in and why?
>POST MORE SCHOLARSHIP LINKS

GODSPEED, ANONS. WE ARE THE FUTURE. DO NOT LET US DOWN

Also, '98 checking in

Ah, it feels great being born in 88. Remember good times while still being young. You guys only remember degeneracy, destruction and corruption.

Hopefully in the future we can fix this. While my generation might be much more conservative in general, we also have a very large number of degenerates. Lots of drug use and underage sex, but hopefully we'll grow out of it faster than those before us.

'98 here. Fortunately for me I grew up as a Christian missionary in another country so I never had to deal with the fallout of the Great Recession. However when I moved back the steep decline of people's moral has begun to show more and more every day

Glad to see you guys making your appearance. As an 'early GenXer', I welcome the Generation Z, you will be tougher, more nationalistic, and anti-immigrant than my generation and the Millenials. You've been redpilled from birth...and it's time for you guys to make an impact.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING UNDERAGE RATS

COD4 AND HALO 2 WERE NOSTALGIC GAMES TO YOU FUCKS

YOU WERE RAISED BY THE INTERNET

YOU ARE RETARDS THAT FALL FOR FADS

IN 5 MONTHS TIME YOULL GET BORED WITH THIS PLACE AN YOU WILL SPAM IT TO DEATH WITH YOUR SHITPOSTS

>how, outside of a wageslave Job, have you found success making money?
I'm studying a science related degree and will probably earn a living by doing dystopian shit for corporations.

if you are attending college, what are you majoring in and why?
Because it has "future".

>POST MORE SCHOLARSHIP LINKS
No

The West is dead.

We are a generation of revenge.

Cod4 is a great game that I still play from time to time, fuck off

That sounds like fun. I'm also on the STEM track, but only halfway, per sé, as im double majoring in compsci and business.

what do I fucking do with my life I just turned 21 and I've been on Sup Forums since I was fucking 11

I have a lot of friends irl from Sup Forums but I'm pretty well off, so I don't really have any drive to do anything.

how do you guys be so social? I may be Z but I was on the internet back when nobody had their real name, and lied about their ages. I still have nothing connected to me, so it's scary to think about putting my your face out there, idk how you guys do it?

I have the ability to go to school for free, but why? waste of money, how do you guys do anything? fuck man I can't even enjoy media anymore, just wanna drink all day

Hi guys!!

That shirt is pretty based do you have a link to where you got it?

I promise you, we aren't all like this.

Just a thought for the GenZ...have y'all considered acquiring a skilled trade? Apprenticeship programs for electricians, plumbers, HVAC techs, etc. are plentiful, need SMART skilled people, and very often are TUITION FREE. Unlike a 'wage slave' job...you have a marketable SKILL. It is very easy to go hang your own shingle and be a 'one man contractor' or you can work for a contractor or as an in house mechanic. There is a massive shortage of skilled trades people in this country, and it is going to get worse as the Baby Boomers retire. www.electricaltrainingalliance.org

I'm working with my uncle(a carpenter) this summer but it's definitely not for me. I have a damn good college scholarship so I won't have much, if any student loans. I'm much more valuable in front of a computer screen punching out lines of code than cutting wood or laying wires anyway.

Not a waste at all. Find a career you love, follow that, make something of your life. Being a NEET is fun and all but what does it accomplish?

You must be 18 to post on this board.

I did a self imposed dry life in college because i knew i'd be shit in class if i drank. got my masters in a math/science field and now i'm a high functioning alcoholic with a good job. don't drink away your early 20s, you'll end up dumb and poor...that's what your late 20s and 30s are for anyway. I'm a millennial but thats my advice lmao cheers

I want to actually have a voice in politics and get involved, but the prospect of not being fairly anonymous is sort of scary

>relevancy scares him
I get where you're coming from, but to be honest, I'm the exact opposite. I'd kill to be relevant.

The goal is to get a statue before I die, pic related is my great, great uncle's statue outside the Cork City Hall in Cork, Ireland

I'm 22 tho

From Cork here :D

nice man, I'm from kinsale originally. I moved to Florida when I was 8.

How is it over there, has it gotten worse, are there nogs in kinsale yet?

go say hi to uncle tomás for me m8

cod fucking sucks. i was raised with the best fps ever and that is CS 1.6 you fucking little shit.
and 10 year old motherfuckers like you dont experience FF7 the same i way i experience it so you stop spamming tifa's tits pretending you understand the fuck youre talking about.
fucking marineford arc underage fucktards

I was born in 1997, thought that technically still barely made me a millennial but I digress. I barely remember 9/11. I more remember the immediate reaction after. Especially from my older brother who lived in NYC at the time. I joined Facebook at age 12 and have joined several other social media platforms as I have grown up. I used to be fairly liberal but a transformation over the past 2 years from seeing the insanity and anti white rhetoric from the left has red pilled me. I am in college studying computer engineering and have gained 2 internships from it this far. Making 14 dollars an hour, so while not a wageslave, it could and will be better.

'96 here. Do I count or am I too old to be a zedder

Do you distinctly remember where you were on 9/11?

If not, then yes. This is the best indicator.

1988 here, the greatest digits for a birth year since 1914. 4-20-88 and 1-4-88 are the holy grail birthdays for a Sup Forumsack