How can we meme Bavaria independence?

i legit would shill for it anyday

>im in

germany without bavaria isnt germany anymore

Impossible, it's unconstitutional.
And the specific part of the constution (among several others) cannot be changed or amended.

Now feck off, beady.

>democracy

Just like Japan's post-WW2 constitution (written by Americans) couldn't be changed...until Abe changed it.

Grow a pair you filthy cuckold

We can just gas the people who wrote the constitution and create a new one

Spotted the Saupreiß.

Shut the fuck up, senor 56 and falling, nobody gives a shit about you and what you think.

t. Larping Ossi virgin autist fatboy from /deutsch/ on Sup Forums

Fuck off, everybody hates you easterners

Sorry, wasn't aware Antonio Amadeo Stiftung is active here.
Please don't snitch on me.

>German constitution; unwavering and absolute
>BVerfG (const court) rules that union law holds precedence

I beg your pardon?

I was always curious why Westkrauts hate Ostkrauts, can u explain?

I think it's because they seem them as poor, low-class, and uneducated. Because the DDR really suffered under commie rule and was nowhere near as prosperous as the West.

no one will be able to explain it to you mate. It's almost impossible to get inside the Negro mind

Read BVerfG decisions Solange I and Solange II and you will see how stupid you're looking right now, cuckboy.

Thx

It's like "why Dies everybody hate poles?"
The answer is obvious.

not an argument, mehmet

t. Jose DeShawn Brown III
Also
>watching the bald cult leader and unironically using his retarded catchphrase
Yuck

Germany in the current state can't remain, Bavaria is the route through which rapefugees go, home of decent proud Catholics and some good Nationalists and Partiots, really.
I think this would be an easy way to Smash Germany, Baden-Württemberg eventually would join them, maybe even the former DDR wants Independence, they mostly vote Linke and AfD, Bavaria mostly CSU(exclusively Bavarian) and Baden-Württemberg is plit between 3 regions, but just as rich as Bavaria and Catholic.
This is necessary to save the German future, it will probably make the EU collapse and set in a chain reaction, many skilled students and reactionaries would enter politics, NATO would seize to exist, and after potential German reunification and perhaps even reinclusion of Austria and maybe even the Eastern territories, Germany will be glorious again.
Germany isn't Germany anymore anyway,
we must fuck Merekl and Schulz deeply, Le Pen will certainly win next election in France, Geert Wilders will rise too, as their German Money-cows and weapon pruducing allies whave fucked up and Macron, Kurz etc. would not have done any shit.
Mediterranean members will autisticly enjoy supporting Bavaria as Independent to get rid off the fucking debt.
I hate Germany beeing split and seperated, but as I am pragmatic, this is an oppurtunity too great to be unused, it will simply destroy and Punch Merkelism and then I can even fucking actuallly do something when we reuunite in some years.
It is possible, we just Need some People to go for beeing Independent, older and younger People Need to be redpilled extensively on Bavaria, they must think it will be useful, especially on Money.
German law is fucked anyway, this is an American Client state,
even our Chancellor and her pals ignored the Basic law by allowning Homosexual marriage.
And you certainly shouldn't define about any Nation's legitemacy, Mr. Fakedonian.

Make fucking sweet memes to the youth and fill the Internet with it, the German media must react so retarded that Young Bavarians don't even want those fags (Which I give 95% to happen if we meme the right way, our media is dumber than CNN and Fox News combined, it is sucking BBCs ass carefully by corperations and has leftie Reporters and journalists with old icompetent leaders.
Make Pepe, masterrace and other memes for Bavaria, in German and english if possible, some fags will copy and translate shit, this can actually work, you will have to spam everybody of importance and just break Internet sites with amount of shitposting, Bavaria will be our new Kekistan, if you get Sargon of Akkad and later on any famous German Youtuber to Support this,, we will have won shit. This Needs to happen, it would be 4 chans masterpiece of finest perfection, la creme de la creme.

Meme as much as you did before and beyond.
This will be greater than anything you could have seen,
it will be of the proportions and circumstances of as Brexit, Trump campaign and Gamergate,
Prepare for it and start, my dear Sup Forumsans!

>the will of the people comes second to a magical piece of paper
democracy is great ain't it