Sup Forums is basically a southern lauren board. /sl/

For the last week there have been like 50 souther lauren threads a day .

Can you stop shitposting for a day?

If you see more southern lauren threads, dont reply and sage them. They are slide threads that serve no purpose, than to steal attention from worthwhile threads

This needs to be stickied

>b-b-but ecelebs redpill normies divide and conquer shill

>user thinks were going to stop making random threads that are just about off-topic but not so much that the mods are going to delete it just because he asked

>steal attention from worthwhile threads

what threads? ptg? richard spencer photoshop? fake happenings?

Bump. We really only need like one thread about LS up at any given time. And even that might be excessive

>Sup Forums
>worthwhile threads

Pick one.

go kill yourself
Sup Forums is a christ chan comics board

I've counted no less than 5 Lauren Southern threads in the catalog right now. Two on the 1st page. And it's constant, all day every day.
>has Lauren Southern been blacked?
>why does Sup Forums hate Lauren Southern?
>Lauren Southern, please step on my balls with high heels while I lick your feet

>Currently unavailable

Still, why the fuck do we need the same 200 lauren southern threads?

I have a feeling it could be Antifa.

I only wish i could give them Free helicopter desu

its a bot

this week its character assasinating lauren

next week it will be on to shilling something else

end Sup Forums pass now!

Just GTFO and go back to the_donald

>end Sup Forums pass now!
How will I report /sl/ spam threads?

I agree

>wow user, it's so small! haha

Saged.

Independent political female e-celebs use bait and switch as their only means of marketing.

I love Lauren Southern. Her soft voice lets me melt away and makes me want to shove my hard cock in her tender mouth.
I just want to bang her like 'bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang '

Lauren is a gold digger trying to steal gold from Sup Forums without returning anything of value.

Too bad she'll never find a good man.

For the past few days there have been about three simultaneous Lauren Southern threads continuously.
Poor Finbro must be exhausted

What worthwhile threads? It's like wading through a pool of sewage browsing the catalog.

You will sage this, but won't sage all the other southern lauren threads. GTFO Cuck

Summoning the finnish lauren defender

I'm not exhausted by your stupid psy-ops, you fucking leftist cuck. It's all so easy for me because the truth is on my side.

It's because the GI mission that Lauren is a part of is starting now.
Stop pretending to be me.

Why do you pretend to be me? Are you a leftist?

>Gee Lauren! Two FinnKnights?!

its not like there's good threads anyway

That's not funny.

Funnier than your pathetic psy-op trying to discredit Lauren by parodying me. Shoo shoo, Jew shill!

All these Lauren threads are making my Lauren folder bigger.

yes

The reason why there's so many lauren thread is nobody knows who she is and what she stands for. Every other political figure we discuss here are pretty clear about their positions. That makes her controversial and makes her hated by a lot of people and liked by others.

she neuters all her message and criticize no sides so she can stay as broad as possible while cashing out that 60k/year patreon money. You can say it's financially smart and i would agree with you 100% but you can't say what side she's on with certainty. every time she vaguely point to the WNat direction (and lets be honest it's always pretty vague), she invariably signal against it all day long on twitter the next 3 days after the video or the tweet. She might be a WN or might as well just not be. Who the fuck knows im not even sure if she does.

She's a coward or a profiteer cashing on all side dogwhistling to everybody but seem to stand for nothing.

>that quality
Fucking hell it's not hard to download the original from Instagram

nice try JIDF

t-thx

this. I'm logging out next time I see a Lauren the fat kike thread

Sup Forums beta male thirst in full swing

Lauren and people like her are entry-tier for normies, at best. Aside from that, she's a (((civic nationalist))) and might as well be CON-OP because of that reason alone. None of these reasons suggests she belongs on Sup Forums or can provide any insight to Sup Forums, so just fucking stop. I don't mind Lauren in the slightest, she's done a lot of good in her own way, but just stop - this isn't the right place.

>is nobody knows who she is and what she stands for.
>she neuters all her message and criticize no sides so she can stay as broad as possible while cashing out that 60k/year patreon money.

There you have it. somone who does some bullshit political activism while travelling 24/7 using money from a patreon donated by cucks.

>Using politics for the travel meme