Made in America week

The white house is hosting made in America week and is showing of products made in America at the White House

Itt: post things made in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SKL254Y_jtc
tophats.com/
classiccars.com/listings/view/991008/1968-jaguar-xke-for-sale-in-mound-house-nevada-89706
roadandtrack.com/car-culture/g6778/suv-hatchback-sedan-nurburgring-lap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a genuine Trump hat

>Posting the fake hat
Not even the same font as the real one

A reminder that products in Texas that were made in Texas already have a label for that. Post Texan products.

Belgium, if you're reading this, i'm taking back all the times I insulted your roads. We're cool, right?

youtu.be/SKL254Y_jtc

I got a question for you.
What does this city know about luxury, hm?
What does a town that’s been to hell and back know about the finer things in life?
Well I’ll tell you.
More than most.
You see, it’s the hottest fires that make the hardest steel.

>showing of products made in America
You mean china You mean they are going to show case majority of products made in china. Nothing made in America ever lasts.

100% all American

Ninth post, best post.

>American cars

Take those pieces of shit out of my sight. Buy a real car, not some overprice piece of junk that breaks on itself or on you

World's fastest car - American

>kekistan flag
>phoneposter

off yourself

> Go to Amazon
> Search "Made in the USA"
> Scroll through products
> Not a single thing I would buy

And All I need is $9 more to get free shipping.

ultimately, made in means fuck all
I've been to a sewing factory in toronto that's 100% non english speaking women from china and they make Canada Goose jackets that are made in canada.

>made in USA showcase
>Trump walks on stage and smiles with arms wide open
>walks off stage

i have that tie. got it at savers 6 years ago. $8

top hats
tophats.com/

British actually

Does Finland make cars?

Thought so

hurrr huurrrrr muh eurotrash is so gr8 hurrrr. I might agree with you with modern day trash, but I simply cant with classics, get the fuck outta here.

I think he was talking about consumer cars m8.

SHART

only shalom sandniggers, salam sandniggers and gooks buy continental cars.
certain English cars are acceptable but really a Tahoe and a Corvette are all anyone needs

American classics are even worse, absolute land barges.

British cars are beautiful, but holy shit do they have a poor reputation on the mainland.

But hey, so do American cars.

>E type
classiccars.com/listings/view/991008/1968-jaguar-xke-for-sale-in-mound-house-nevada-89706

Lol wider roads and larger engine compartment, such as the 440ci engine. Now I like the E Type, so pls dont bully.

Also
>British "cars"

back when American cars were aesthetic.

>automatic
no wonder burgers cant drive

>Implying they aren't
What the fuck is the point of stick? Like is it really necessary?

>What the fuck is the point of stick?

Try posting this on /o/ ratboy

>needing a manual for a 100% luxury brand, luxury brands are all about ease of access and a comfy driving experience.
sure kiddo, sure

Daily reminder that you're not a real American unless you drive American

>How can you honestly say you can control your car if you don't crank start it by hand?

So you're not a real American if you don't have a car?

that's real funny pekka, finland has a huge american car scene

only libs live in cities
there is no public transit outside of unbar centres
can't compare it to prague or warsaw etc

Damn, those are the gayest headlights I have ever seen.

This. I love seeing these faggots parade around. Everyone who reads these thread will forget about them as soon as they move on to the next thread. Forgettable, just like the point OP is trying to make.

>hehe British cars aren't cars
>strapping a V8 in a 3 tonne pigiron barge is what a REAL car is

Pic related has a 1.6l inline 4 and will BTFO any "muscle car" with 3x its displacement round the track

can pablo also be american if he buys a corvette?

Literally everyone here has a car, only people catching the bus are nogs
shut it paco, beats riding the bus for sure.

Prague is a city too and has tons of libs too, so it's somewhat comparable to large American cities in this regard.

Does every non-black in New York have a car too? I find it hard to believe that.

Even when we tastefully modify yours? ;_;

>beats riding the bus for sure.
I have a car too, self-conscious amerifriend. But being better than public transport doesn't make your headlights any less gay.

my S&W 2.0 tactical mode in USA and my shield
my 2 colt AR15
the best shit is still made in the states

>Does every non-black in New York have a car too? I find it hard to believe that.
Non blacks in new york are either shalom sandniggers or brainfucked libs, there are no cars and no americans in new york
which is what I was trying to say, in Cz a Cz can live in Prague but in the US an American cannot live in a city
in america cities are now and always have been refugee camps whether mexicans shalom sandniggers irish wops whatever
no americans in cities

underated

That is actually very true. The roads in europe were built for people and carts. American roads were made for cars and not people. That is why our sotres are miles away as compared to europe where it is a few blocks down. We are very spread out. If you do not have a car during late highschool or after you are a loser. A lot of places will not hire you without one and even though getting a license and a car is not mandatory it actually is. You cannot function without a license or a car here.

I think they're full

so fuck off

absolutely fucking disgusting

>Gay color
>9mm
>Plastic frame

Yup, Checks out.

I am from the south, it would be a bit of a stretch to say people from jew york aren't "real" americans but they surely don't have the tight knit-ness of the south so I don't see them the same.

There are people from all over the place here in the south. As long as they speak English and aren't nog tier its fine.

Only an overcompensating fag would own a gun. A real man uses his fists, not some gay machine that a toddler could operate

When it comes to going fast, America can't be beat.

what an ugly car lol

Yea only swords and clubs are permitted by the quran

lmao "made in murikeh* i bet china is gonna have a blast.

>so your not a real american if you don't have a car
Correct.

things made in america? uhhh how about SLAVERY?? -_-

>pink headlights
what is wrong with you

steal enforced polymer frame 9mm hollow point +p not only have good stopping power but you cant get 17+1 with anything in 45

Tits or gtfo

Faster around the ring than the M5

Used a cooling system cleaner that was made in America yesterday.

this picture gave me a visceral reaction. but weren't the cobra bodies from england?

That thing has never held the land speed record though

fuck you homo

That patriot stain has it all!

And as appealing as a Prius on steroids

Also, I'm gonna need a source on your statement.

That's a good car for someone that is 4ft tall. A vagina on wheels my Muslim friend.

>implying a beaner drug dealer doesn't own this car

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/g6778/suv-hatchback-sedan-nurburgring-lap/

bump ^^

>roadandtrack.com/car-culture/g6778/suv-hatchback-sedan-nurburgring-lap/
god dammit you are so fucking retarded

nobody buys cadillac sedans. pointless waste of shareholder money. just build SUVs

It currently holds the land speed record for a non-blown, non-gas fuel streamliner at 406.7 mph, which was faster than the previous record of 392.5 mph.

>Posts the old time

Wew

Nobody in Manhattan has a car. A lot of people have cars in Brooklyn or Queens, but it's completely normal up there to rely on public transportation, and for the most part it's not that hard to survive without one.

You can't compare NYC to anywhere else in the US. In pretty much any other city here you can't survive without a car.

>nobody buys cadillac sedans.
elderly black people on government pensions do

the newest CTS-v is completely redesigned from 09 and is much faster than that time -- but still, nobody wants to spend 100k on a fucking cadillac sedan in 2017

>could make up to 400hp when most cars couldn't even break 100hp

>7:59
>7:59

>Burger sees a difference between those numbers

made in the child murder of oil stealing nation

great marketing, your brand name is fuckt up.

>JUST

my nigger

ask me questions about cadillac if you have any, i work for them at 330 hudson