Yep, my wife's infant 2-monther asked the same question. So fucked!

Yep, my wife's infant 2-monther asked the same question. So fucked!

holy shit my kid said the same thing

time to impeach GROMPLFFFF

Wow that's a great idea
I'd volunteer my time to go shovel shitskins into gas chambers

GRONALD BLUMPPPFFFF

Quick kill the kid

He knows too much

I know they really push the holocaust down people's throats but, 2? Most 2 year olds aren't even up to Sesame street yet so where is this baby learning about gas chambers?

post tweets

>tfw our timeline will never be as awesome as liberals describe it
JUST

Same here. I was holding my one and a half year old step-daughter when she said to my wife's boyfriend, and I quote, "impeachment is surely our only option if we want to preserve our civilization". I started shaking so hard that the friction caused severe burn damage to their little girl. THIS IS VRUMPFFF'S FAULT AND HE. NEEDS. TO. GO.

My wifes 3 week old zygote just asked the same question, Drumfpf is fucked now, 2 skoops of impeachment emminent!

wtf i hate grumbldpf now!?

BLOKAL ZOMPG

>blacking out information.

kys

What's the point of this kind of absolutely retarded thread?

>2016

slow day for the alt-right huh?

Right after shitting in his pants and tipping garbage all over himself he asked me If Trump was going switch from Keynes to Austrian system and throw the fist currency poopy heads out.

Why would you lie to your 2 year old son about him and his family potentially being gassed? She knows thats not happening.

I love the threads where you can mash on the keyboard and people will still understand what you mean.

Victim status is one hell of a drug.

Why does Donald want to make America great again? America is fine.

isn't that the sheboon from Ghostbusters?

that's one hell of a smart two year old

This is insane my wife's kid just asked the same thing

I didnt take the screenshot

Why would your 2 year old know about gas chambers in the first place? They dob't start hallofcost indoctrination until age 5.

kek true
the person in the screenshot must be a kike

The real question here....

>What the fuck reason should any two year old have to be informed regarding potential fictional gassing?

>Fucking snowflakes should be neutered prior to receiving mu beni's

>A two year old
>understanding the basic concept of gas chambers
Just imagine, in what context would you have a two-year old be exposed to this topic?

threads like these keep normies away

I must say I'm impressed with how much she was able to gyrate her tits and gut in that position

spank those little fuckers

This. Is it even possible for 99.99998% of 2 year olds to understand, conceptually, gas chambers?

>eight year old
>started clapping
M-M-M-M-MEME COMBO

My 3 year old daughter asked me if Trump will kill all the black people. I said no, and she started crying. Thanks Drumpf

Why the fuck would anyone feel a need to post some fucked up dream where they are having sex?

Keep that shit to yourself

That's nothing. My newborn asked about how the current demographic will impact his later working-life, seeing that with the decline of births the system of health care and social security seems problematic. I said I didn't know, and he started to form a right-wing party. I'm literally shaking rn

well, sjws aren't purging themselves fast enough so someone has to do it.

how would a two year old know about the mechanics of genocide? Was he shaking with joy? have we found the saviour of the white race

my sperm started flowing out of OP's mom and words came out... they said YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO MY POST!

Mfw the Trump administration liberals are afraid of couldn't be further from the truth but you wish it was cold hard reality putting jackboots on throats and kikes in gas chambers.

Every leftie operates on the assumption that the world cares about their bullshit ideas

Idiot children raising idiot children.

Calling bull shit.
Most two year olds can hardly string a basic sentence together

That's the joke. Toddlers are barely able to categorize the things they perceive, there's no way they would be able to grasp what a gas chamber is.

>A 2 years old knows what a gas chamber is.

I can't wait to gas her and her kike 2-year-old.

My nephew is already 3 but all he talks about his is cartoon and his toys.

Say it to me, is he slow? Should i find help for him so he may developp his political acument before he reaches 4 years old and it's too late?

Did you know about gas chambers when u were 2?? Seems 2 me like this is a very advanced toddler you stupid orange racist enabler

There seems to be an awful lot of nigger videos where for no apparent reason there's a naked obese nigress.

it amuses small-brained redditors. saged.

he's gonna eat you! sleep tight kids.

rick morranis ghostbusters bedtime story.mpg

My 6 Month old just asked if Trump was really going to round up gay Mexican Muslims. I told him yes. He's been crying non stop. Not Okay

DAN YUO GRONULD

They've incorporated them into kids shows.

Why do you call it "my wife's infant 2-monther" instead of "my 2-month old son"? Are you not the father?

YA'LL NIGGUHS B RAYSIS N SHEEEIT ZUCKERBERG NEEDS 2 SHUT YA ASSES DOWN TRY DAT IN DA HOOD NIGGUH SEE WERE IT GETS U.

I told my 5 year old niece that Trump was going to kill her parents. She started crying.

Trump's fear-mongering has gone too far.

Pffft. my wife is prego, the baby came out, and said "Donald Trump is literally raping Caitlyn Jenner as we speak with Putin and crawled back in the womb.

Guys... I dunno if I can support Trump anymore.

Sadly i hear some extended family members have been doing this to their kids.

Litrally shaken??

>gas chambers
>2 years old
(((hmm)))

God damnit

This right here happened to me also

While I was cooking for my bull and his 11 kids, they overheard the radio saying that nazi party SD is now almost the largest party
They all started to cry thinking they were going to be hanged publicly
Luckily a bit of swiggidy swoggidy 12 dicks in my pooperty fixed that

I ask myself everyday, how those kind of (((peoples))) think. We are being brainwash but they must have been brainwash really hard to follow this path of destruction.

That's because #Trump is #literallyhitler
#theresistance #impeachdrumph

PIP POOMF

Damn guy

>2 year old knowing about gas chambers
Shit that never happened, otherwise call cps on the bitch.
Left loves exploiting kids for their propaganda apparently don't they?

Either Dallas or Houston. My money is on Houston.

My 2 year old just asked me if the Universe continues to expand will it eventually tear apart space time in it's expanding singularities. I said I didn't know. She started shaking. So scared rn.

That is something I'd expect a stupid kid or the average libtard to say, desu

This is the most interesting thing that has happened to them in awhile. So they have to tell everyone about it.
Most woman (unless guided by a man) lead incredibly boring, and meaningless lives. That's why every time they go out to eat they share a photo of their food, or tag themselves at the club.
It's not as much for other people to think their interesting as it is for them to look back, and convince themselves they aren't a waste of space.

#MakeAmericaMoistAgain

my 2 year old said that capitalism reinforces hetronormative privilege

Did they talk about the finer points of Marxism too?

maybe
i started shaking and had to leave the room

welcome to Trump's America

Lurk awhile my green as grass friend.

Isn't there a video where a guy walks up to him and asks him if hes Jewish?

> My 2 year old just asked if the people in Trump hats were constructing gas chambers. I said no. He started shaking. So angry rn

My 2 year old girld has an adorable smile and knows about 6 words.
Does anyone expect us to believe this shit? You know what 2 year olds hate? Naps.

You know, now that the libtard suggested it, I think that idea is really going to take off! Why do the best ideas come from fear baiting?!

What's the difference?

grumble grump

>2 year old
>Knowing what gas chambers are

top meme