For what reasons is suicide illegal?

For what reasons is suicide illegal?
Why is it wrong for someone to want to kill themself off?

It's stealing from the company store. You're a commodity, and if you die they can't profit off you.

Can't pay taxes if you are dead.

FPBP

I say if ur gonna do it
Do it big

>For what reasons is suicide illegal?
This:and it leaves a mess and/or unsafe environment for whoever has to deal with your corpse.

We need suicide booths; safe, clean access to suicide.

how would the state feel if the live stock killed themselves, they can't like like kings and queens If you're not slaving away and shaken down for shekels at every 3 seconds.

>For what reasons is suicide illegal?
It's not, dumbass.

it's illegal so that cops/paramedics can enter your house and try to help you.

I mean--- the Jews don't want you hurting their property wake up sheeple!! 14/88

People are selfish. They don't want to be even remotely implicated in someone's death because it will make them feel bad. we are afraid, and cringe away from the possible collective guilt we would feel if we as a society gave people the right to end their own lives.

As i said people are selfish and would rather take away peoples agency to live or die as they please than feel bad.

At the end of the day if you want to kill your self you can.

Suicide is literally not illegal in any state in the USA.

It's illegal in my country of origin

It was in 30 states up until the 80s.

Good for you, muhamed, nobody cares.

And....? OP didn't ask why it was illegal before the 80's.

It's also technically considered a "common law crime."
"In some U.S. states, suicide is still considered an unwritten "common law crime," as stated in Blackstone's Commentaries. (So held the Virginia Supreme Court in 1992. Wackwitz v. Roy, 418 S.E.2d 861 (Va. 1992)). As a common law crime, suicide can bar recovery for the late suicidal person's family in a lawsuit unless the suicidal person can be proven to have been "of unsound mind." That is, the suicide must be proven to have been an involuntary act of the victim in order for the family to be awarded monetary damages by the court. This can occur when the family of the deceased sues the caregiver (perhaps a jail or hospital) for negligence in failing to provide appropriate care."

>Suicide is literally not illegal in any state in the USA.
Sure, they won't send you to jail over it but go ahead and just stand on the railing of a bridge for a bit. Some cop will try to get buddy buddy only to pull you down and throw you into a mental health facility against your will until you're "better"

It goes against God will, and you'll end up in hell.

Nah, I'm just shitting you. God doesn't exist.

There's nothing wrong with having a dog girlfriend

so they can be forced into treatment. otherwise they are left to do it again possibly snackbar style.

If it were legal it would also open the door for all sorts of insurance abuse and or money laundering/estate abuse