Yeah ok, but what's your EQ? Emotional intelligence is important as well, you know?

>Yeah ok, but what's your EQ? Emotional intelligence is important as well, you know?

What are some other dead giveaways that you're talking with a brainlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-more-beneficial-in-life-a-high-EQ-or-IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, that pretty much covers it

Don't mistake verbal IQ for EQ though, op. Plenty of people make that mistake.

>black people are intelligent in other ways. they have high physical and musical IQ, which is why they're good at sportsball and have rhythm

>verbal IQ

What are some other dead giveaways that you're talking with a brainlet?

I dont know "Street smarts" , "just bad at math" "I watch game of thrones"

>STEM is god. I will drown in pussy with my STEM degree. I build civilizations!

this

IQ = EQ pretty much. Unless you're mentally ill.

>Emotional intelligence

Fuck off with that made up bullshit.

these posts are very indicative of people who have never read anything pertaining to emotional intelligence. even the bell curve states that character traits are as important or more important than IQ, as IQ is only an intellectual foundation for which you can succeed from. you can still build a mud hut on the foundation you were given. if you have bad emotional intelligence you will have a hard time truly succeeding and utilizing your IQ, assuming it's above at least 115. but i don't think it is when it comes to both of you.

>IQ doesn't mean anything, it just measures how good you are at IQ tests
>there are about 9 different kinds of intelligence, IQ only measures one kind
>meat rots in your intestines

Look we get it you scored high on the fabricated emotional intelligence scale.

Congratulations, now fuck off you sound like a bitch.

High IQ person here.

Built up 2 successful startups, cashed out, now slowed down and starting a family with a really nice safety net.

One of my investors were jews... imagine outjewing the jews. That's what high IQ enables you, and as a person with high IQ, I can tell you to fuck off with this EQ bullshit.

High EQ won't save you if you are nigger level IQ, but high IQ and pretty much nothing else matters. I've seen so many high IQ people succeed, even the socially most awkward ones.

So yeah, fuck off gender studies retard.

Protip: If you think "emotion" is anything other than objectively real and biologically necessary for a functioning human being, you are an emasculated coward.

Denying emotion and pretending you don't feel is the most autistic beta shit you can possibly do. So fucking ignorant. Know why humans make every single one of their decisions? Emotion. Even "rational" decisionmaking is an emotional process, because it is a chemical/electrical judgment of which feeling you like better. The only reason we do anything is for the accomplishment of having it, which provides emotion.

People who deny emotion are always the weakest, most pathetic, most immature people on the planet.

>inb4 angrily denies emotion
>inb4 gets upset about people saying emotion exists and is important.

High IQ can mean fuck all if you have shit for connections, succeeding is basically based on who you know when you know it.

>Protip

What type of pro are you?

Pro-faggot.

Nowhere in your post did you say "emotional intelligence", only "emotion".

What is emotional intelligence? Define it. Don't conflate it with emotion
>It's your ability to relate to people
You can't relate to cats, because they are far below you. People with similar IQs relate to each other more. It's not the case that a person with 180 IQ can relate to someone with an IQ of 100 easy because they're smart enough to fake it. Someone who also has an IQ of 100 relates much easier because they're just as stupid. Just like the best things at relating to cats are cats.
>It's your ability to control your emotions and apply them correctly
Almost entirely dependent on IQ
>It's conscientiousness
Conscientiousness is not "intelligence". This is like calling physical strength "physical intelligence" or sperm count "breeding intelligence"
>It's your ability to understand your own emotions
Actually post-rationalize your emotions, also dependent on IQ.

Being unable to handle emotions is weakness, but I think you don't grasp what objectivity means.

>Raging autist has 160 IQ, completely logical master of words etc etc

>Can't recognise how not to upset somebody/tell when someone is joking/someone is angry/ do anything related to interpersonal relationships.

>person with below average IQ excels in making people feel comfortable/getting people to warm up to them

you clearly need a brain to do both so what gives?

Emotional intelligence is for sheep. It just indicates how easy you are to manipulate.

And you make connections because you're not a fucking nigger IQ level one-man-wannabe-army Rambo-style idiot, but seek out others high IQ folks like yourself who specialized in different areas so you cover everything your project needs.

I had highly intelligent people across the board, from marketing, development to HR. No EQ fools, just high IQ folks.

EQ is a myth. It is at best a particular set of parameters in the Big 5 personality traits, and its predictive power once controlling for IQ is practically, if not entirely, nil.

quora.com/What-is-more-beneficial-in-life-a-high-EQ-or-IQ

posting on Sup Forums

t. Low IQ

brainlet detected, yes yes sweetie everything is emotion.

Is there anyway to stop being a brainlet? Asking for a friend

this. What does EQ even mean? Seems to me scoring low means you're a stoic, scoring high makes you histrionic? FOH

They call themselves fascists.

They support Trump.

I cry at movies and love my boyfriend and kittens. Like I'm super emotional. Does that mean I'm smart?

You will never not be a leaf

Form less opinions. Perceive more.

Came here to say this. EQ doesn't fucking exist.

Lol is that a picture of a clearance sex doll or something?

Learning and logical thought develop the brain like no other

It is just a made up tool used to socially pressure people into acting in "appropriate" feminized ways.

If you don't do what is expected they want to shame you buy claiming you have "low intelligence" and they want everyone to buy into this because it is "scientific".

This post is indicative of a person who has read very little pertaining to IQ testing. It only strongly correlates to education level, thiamine deficiency, and congenital disorders (e.g., Down Syndrome).

yeah ( ( ( tool ) ) )
Being a real man scares them so much

Learn how your brain works. No information is more valuable than that. Learn how you learn. Remember that there is no general intelligence, only the abilities to make distinctions, organize types of information, and recombine data. Anyone can improve their IQ with studying.

i never took an EQ test, stop being so petulant. see how important EQ is now in the context of discussing things? who will ever take your supposed high intelligence seriously if you act like a kid throwing a tantrum? using epic vocabulary like "retard" and insulting me because you disagree.

i just explained to you how the bell curve states that IQ is simply a foundation for your success. ever hear of the smart but lazy meme? it's real -- your self proclaimed success is indicative of your personality traits utilizing your above-average IQ. to say your IQ alone is responsible is absolutely foolish.

IQ is not environmental if that's what you're saying

Having a brain imbalance means you're not intelligent, Sup Forums appeals to people with left brain imbalances

EQ = lame meme
CQ should be a thing. Measuring creativity.

you guys sound like the negroes who say IQ tests are fabricated and not representative of anything. as the unintelligent negro says that, the emotionally unintelligent whites say the same thing. this is quite obvious in this thread

Extroverts are all over the media. That is why Introverts (smart people) are not accepted or viewed as "awkward" by dumb people. I am an introvert and happy with it.

You're assuming I care about not upsetting people. That's for pussies. EQ is just pseudoscience for muh feels.

>being easily influenced by other people's fee fees
>a good thing

Wouldnt it be EIQ?

Nice LARPing there, faggot.

Don't try to explain this to pseudo-alpha-wannbe NEETS.