Should we return to colonialism?

Should we return to colonialism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunisian_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_Tunisian_political_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=HpABV7BFDPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off you anglo cunt, get your filthy fucking flag off of my country, Suid Afrika is rightful Boer land REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. anglo south african

But Sood Efreeka is a mess. The blix and the whaats never seem to get along.

See how ungrateful they are. If it wasn't for us they would still be wearing leopard skins living in huts. Oh wait they still are.

Colonialism is a waste of money for us and we don't even get any gratitude

Exploitative efforts sure but I don't see us intervening there without greatly proliferating the nigger race. We've already set their bunny rabbit breeding in motion, I'd rather just leave the continent entirely and let malaria and AIDS run its course.

Yes. Only England and France don't get a say because they are the faggots that decided to give them freedom in the first place. Now we pump billions of dollars of aid into the continent because decolonization was complelty botched.

unironically yes
t. european spic rape baby

thats why whites have FALs.

What colonialism? you angl*s didnt colonise South Africa, all you did was invade Boer land again and again, and your little empire almost got dragged int the dirt with your kaffir allies every time

say it with me no: BTFO BY FARMERS

>modern flags

We should rescue all whites from Africa and pretend it doesn't exist anymore.

>Colonialism is a waste of money for us and we don't even get any gratitude
So the Second Boer War wasn't about placating the (((British))) population in Jewhannesburg?

If it wasn't for the Romans and Greeks you would still be wearing leather hides and shit living in huts.

OH WAIT, you actually did after Rome fell anyways!

Yes,
Put Belgians in charge ,
no Anglos or frenchcucks

Yes. Make Britain African again

>See how ungrateful they are. If it wasn't for us they would still be wearing leopard skins living in huts. Oh wait they still are.
You're taling to a Boer.

I would unironically like Africa to be colonized again. I wish I could've travelled and see how beautiful everything was like my great-grandfather did.

Your country should have been nuked to oblivion.

First we should stop others from colonizing Europe

Your people were weak and couldn't hold your land. You deserve everything that's coming for you.

Isupport the colonisation of subsaharian africa, strongly
>> lel : Do u even realise that if one day that even seems to be happening , the war will be in europe before one euro soldier steps foot in an north african country , especially algerians , oh boy , just give those crazy motherfucker a couple of romanian ak 47 and they be cooking couscous in the Elysé , lol

But if we ever get colonized again , please let it be Germany or Canada , fuck the frogs.

Isn't Tunisia the richest North African country?

>Should we return to colonialism?

Only if Groatia gets golonies :DDDD

GIVE ZUID AFRIKA, NAMIBIA AND NIEUW ZEELAND BACK FILTHY ANGLOS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no it let blacks in my country

Prophecy of Oom Klasie Van Rensburg states that the Boer nation will indeed rise again, after the west has fallen we'll rise up and durimg the darkest hour our light will shine.

Not to mention Boere are the only nation other than the Israelites to make a pact with God.

We are the chosen people, we just cant lie like those semitic cunts.

Not just Africa but all of the 3rd world

exactly the opposite ,

>> Libya :got all the oil
>> Algeria : Tremendous amouts of gaz
>>Morroco :Serious Tourism , agriculture , minerals

>> Tunisia : haighest rate of education in african and the arab world

the only income is basicly Tourism , 7percent , and the rest comes from industrial exportation and IT , we're just 10 million.

>european
Nah Tizoc you are just a Mayan who speaks spanish

Also Britain will fall. Make your peace friend.

You anglo cucks deserve it for what you did

Only if you promise to do it right this time.
That means castrating every single male nignog and killing every sheboon.

why belguium got land?

>his country doesnt strip pregnant woman, tie them to a tree and cut their guts out to kill the developing fetus
how can they even compete

Nigga are you gay?

true portuguese

We won the Boer wars mate.
And we created concentration camps while we were at it. You're welcome, Germans.

I see, I thought Tunisia was the best one seeing how you guys don't have problems with terrorism and how you guys never cause problems in other countries.
They were the ones responsible for Europe splitting Africa like a cake.

i really can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious

Just researched. It seems I was 100% wrong

I want germans please

Designer virus that kills everything that doesn't have a certain % of Neanderthal DNA, then it can be fully taken over.

why do you want to be colonised by germans

Because MB in Tunisia is ruling anyway so they send thier men in missions abroad

I'm not that Saffa, but I do have to say: there's nothing to be proud of in having to invent concentration camps and kill off women and children to defeat a small group of farmers and craftsmen.

Especially not when you're the greatest power the world has ever seen, and especially especially not when it's blatantly killing white women and children for nothing other than profit for the elites.

I'm not even a Boer, but the Boer wars were a huge blight on British history. Possibly the biggest ever.

I know bro , fucking islam , i can assure you we have a very bright future , terrorism is dying ,and hoestly ever since the revolution i 'm actually noticing the whole society actually humanly developping and improving . evolution takes time , but i think we're doing better than every one else.

We need industrial revolution instead of depending in sensetive thing like tourism

Guerilla warfare is hard to beat, even if you're the biggest. Napoleon can attest to that. Multiply that difficulty if you're fighting whites. Besides, the British lose every battle except the last one.

nah bro , that was at the beginning of the revolution , but i really assure you , we got them castrated , they learned their lesson from what happened in egypt , really sad to see what those bearded fucks are doing there now , you were once great egypt ...

I am happy to see what we did benefited Tunisiea, we will get better but we will need some more time than u

>Angola kills gays
>Mozambique has ak-47 on flag
well looks like Portugal did something right

to eventually share genes , wink wink ,

lol , jk , it's just your ethics and to help us accelerate the deislamisation process, we need that to be generalised on our population. we're not stupid , we have good IQ , we'll be way more useful than just making shawarma ,i promice.

Some effete, fat little basement dwelling 'Call of Duty' playing Yank moffie telling the most industrious and upstanding people who ever existed that they're weak.

Ha! Priceless.

You have to be either a troll or a moron.

That's what I most like about Tunisia. You guys have a good future even if you have problems now.

Honestly Bro , with the education rates in egpt and your huge population , it's gonna take a while , i mean i can see the military ruling for the next 50 yrs easily , and your new generation are actually less educated than the previous one , you had it in the 40' - 60's

No way faggot i wanna sing "kill the jew" in the army and kill terrorist scums all while dumping our criminals and homos in france

Instead of living in an sjw shithole with libtards,sub saharians niggers,lgbtfhdsx,selfhating cucks and sluts,trucks of peace and roachs

Yeah that why I said we will need more time, our large population with weak economy make the problem more complicated

Yeah this a valid point too, I can stand terrorism more than SJWs bullshits

And war is war.

Still, doesn't excuse the disgusting motivation for the war in the first place, even if the means of 'winning' could be justified purely for the sake of being the victor. Which they can't.

ماهمش عارفين فاش ينيكوا يا لخو ، تي هي حتى Légion étrangère française اللي معملين عليها و باش يبعثوها الاولى كلها مغاربة و توانسة ودزيرية ، عصب لفرانسا

I don't know about portugal's colonial history but I know the english and the french ones, and I must say that we really owned them in the quality of the colonies. We mostly were in neutral at worst with the locals (before Hitler imposed the 1935's racial laws on us), we highly developped infrastructures and innovative water distribution systems in the oriental italian africa. The english did too, for sure, but they did it especially to their own gain, when we tried to actually improve the locals' quality of life. It really saddens me that we lost the possibility to develop an entire contient, to shape it to our image and bring it to the altar of civilized countries as an equal to us just because King Waffle and the eternal anglo had to ruin everything as always

tl;dr yes but the french and the english should stay the fuck away from it before they ruin everything again

makes sense, although I'm not sure if modern germans are capable of industrializing a country

>help us accelerate the deislamisation process
we got our own problems with that
>we'll be way more useful than just making shawarma
yeah, we could send people back to africa before they even try to get on a boat

نفسي افهم لهجتكم مرة في حياتي xD

no, entire continent should be gassed

In the days of the Empires? Fighting for territory in Africa was cassus belli enough. Lucrative gold mines and a century of border conflict just add more fuel to the fire. Not justified perhaps, but many European states waged war with even less reasons.

هههههههه ايوة يا عم ، ادينا بنفرفش في فورتشان ، فاهمني دلوقتي ؟ هههه سلام يا صاحبي ، تحيا جمهورية مصر العربية !!

Why? Germany still an industrial power I think

Why isn't Liberia Unitedstatian on this picture?

Ethiopia was only non colonised country

*fewer.

تسلملي ياكبير xD

Dear Hans ,

the industrialization process won't be as hard as u think , we got egineer and extremely comptetent ones working already at ur cuntry since you always lure the ones with with ipressive IQ to come study and work 4 u ,

just send them back ,

we'll return the favor in 100 years and give u refuge when Berlin is divides again by Sunnis ans Shia after the civil war started by the offspring of syrian refugees ; :*

Kek, civilisations life cycle

Actually after germans , I prefer italians u r nice and fun people xD

When you have two strips of Somalian coast and a former sultanate of the Ottoman empire as your entire empire it's not hard to develop them.
The BE spanned a quarter of the globe.

>because King Waffle
kek

Specifically, fighting for control of the Witwatersrand mines. The 'defense and maintenance of rightful British colonial land' was a pathetic pretense. Britain didn't care much about the backwater of Southern Africa until the most gold-rich region in the world happened to be found in the middle of it, at a time when the British monetary system was increasingly reliant on gold.

Certainly, wars have been fought over far less, but like I said, a truly disgusting reason to kill fellow white people. Truly the epitome of greed and corruption.

>Implying it has ever stopped.

Lets just hope nobody pulls a libya on you guys. Good luck.

this.

They already had their share.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunisian_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_Tunisian_political_crisis

>Ethiopia has never been conquered
Why do Ethios have caucasoid features when they haven't mingled with arabs?

Wars between whites for money and land was the norm for centuries. National and ideological struggle is a relatively new concept. Whist I do think the the Empire didn't need to invade and shouldn't have, it would be hyperbole to name it the 'epitome of greed and corruption'

>Whitepeoplecantfight.jpg

they did , 150 ISIS fighter came through thoe border and tried to seize a border town , they got cucked by the civillians , the army and mostly by elite anti terrorism groups

here
youtube.com/watch?v=HpABV7BFDPE

also , personally once Mosul battle was finished , i got relifed , once Raqqa is gained back , it will be the end. it's a purge , like if u assememble all of those who don't deserve to live and burn them , lol bring out any old memories ?

>the strong white men of before = frail/overweight loser bullied in reality

colonialism is jewish

Yes, Africans need a stern white hand to guide them.
Once you assholes left, it all went to shit.

Hell yeah

Ethno-Nationalism is purely Utopian unless you plan on going all the way, which means the complete annihilation of every race except the white one, and even then different ethnic groups still exist to compete against each other, but our first goal should be to eradicate all non whites

we could have accomplished this in the 18th - early 20th century like in North America and Australia, but the white race was too greedy and we competed against each other and were merciful to those we conquered because we wanted cheap labour, when automation comes we will no longer need low IQ niggers and shitskins for cheap labour

Yeah

Is there a more based picture in existence?

yes, its the only way to save the white race. America, and all other territories should return to the empire.

NO. Colonialism is the reason why there is more than a billion niggers in this planet.

Before colonialism most of Africa was very sparsely populated. Many of the parts the English landed in were pretty much uninhabited since the Zulus exterminated the shit out of everyone wherever they passed. Of course this little detail is nowhere to be found in the progressive narrative.

if America is ever colonised , it's gonna be China doing it , cook cock all the way from west coast to the east coast