>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC

Developments Jul 17
>Tigers control Rumaylan oil field and Rajm Al-Jawz
>Tigers captured al-Daila'a oil field south-west of Rusafa
>ES fighters launch operation in Ayn Daqnah, kill 15 YPG, and were repelled
>SAA attack on T2/Humaymah area fails; tank and ammo captured, several dead, others beheaded
>SAA's advance to Sukhnah is mostly stalled, but they reached the hills overlooking the city
>Ru De-escalation zone observers arrive in Daraa
*Israel rejects ceasefire in Syria, says it empowers Iran
>Raqqa: Tigers captured E Zamla, Al-Fahdeh villages, and Zamla, Khalaa oil fields
>Rebel fighters in east Damascus begin defecting to the Syrian Army
*200 US soldiers arrive in Raqqa City
>SAA is less than 13kms to Sukhnah
Iraq
>Iraq ERD continues clearing Old Mosul, clashes ongoing
>Iraqi forces start operation at the Sy border to clean in Al-Anbar Gov of IS
>PMU would participate in the operation to liberate Hawija
Yemen
>Saudi Nahouqah Base in Jizan Region goes up in flames after Houthi attack
>Houthis repel pro-Saudi attack that aimed to capture Anbara and Al-Tabab mountains killing 17

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/396546-german-fair-violence-migrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=QKuZkM2IsXw
hamodia.com/2017/07/17/former-security-chief-israel-may-intervene-syria/
archive.is/7gdXI
vocaroo.com/i/s08X6Kf3o1fW
youtube.com/watch?v=_NucGUyqLhs
twitter.com/sommervillebbc/status/887021065872048128
twitter.com/anadoluagency/status/887028793235431426
youtu.be/_NucGUyqLhs
syrianews.cc/youtube-targeted-onslaught-rip-off/
hooktube.com/XAtDBpDW8-c
youtube.com/watch?v=9b-H7vzR95Y
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1626
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Migrants go on a rampage at local German fair

>A German town's summer fair turned violent over the weekend, with multiple sexual assaults reported. A group of youths also attacked visitors and officers, with police stating that many of the offenders were migrants.

>The violence occurred while residents of Schorndorf in the southern German state of Baden-Wuerttemberg celebrated the town's weeklong fair, referred to as Volksfest (People's Festival).

>However, while many were enjoying carnival rides and German beer on Friday – the first day of the fair – at least three sexual assaults occurred in the town, resulting in the detention of an Iraqi suspect.

>“On Friday evening, police reported three incidents of sexual harassment of women and men at the market place. In one case an Iraqi suspect has been determined,” a police statement said.

>A 17-year-old girl was the victim of a separate sexual assault on Saturday, after three men held her and “grabbed her buttocks” outside the town's main rail station. Three Afghan asylum seekers were identified as suspects, according to police.

>Meanwhile, around 1,000 youths and young men gathered at the grounds of Schorndorf Castle on Saturday, throwing bottles at festival-goers and police.

rt.com/news/396546-german-fair-violence-migrants/

>be G*rman
>get anschluss'd by durka durkas you invited over

assad will win

any other request pham ?

May Allah bless Syria

Fake news

>tfw it's accurate

>133985923
youtube.com/watch?v=QKuZkM2IsXw

My mainstream media assured me foreigners were only part of the assailants

you still didn't use the oc yet, be prepared to get beheaded by an angry french(algerian)user

>Former Security Chief: Israel May Have to Intervene in Syria
hamodia.com/2017/07/17/former-security-chief-israel-may-intervene-syria/
>tfw Putin will do nothing about it as usual
Based Israel.
Ass*dists on suicide watch.

this is the OC
what are you reffering to ?

What was the oc

kek my bad i thought he meant the jihadi one

Reposting boring Qatar updates!

Qatar Day 42 Latest

>Kuwait FM in Egypt; Egypt tightens visas for Qatar
>US officials accuse UAE of initial hack of news agency, UAE denies. (A month ago, US had suspected Russia)
*Kuwait crown prince flies to US; private trip.
*Reuters prints story that FIFA denies re: Qatar losing host rights to 2022 cup; has yet to retract.
*France 3rd country to enter fray as mediator. FM in Saudi, Doha & UAE

archive.is/7gdXI
Based Iran

???
this one ?
not my OC

>implying US politicians are not willing to sacrifice their soldiers to appear strong against Iran

That's what we want to happen

The girl is probably the policewoman.

>senior commander in Iran's Revolutionary Guards warned the United States on Monday that if it designated the group a terrorist organization and applied new sanctions its action could be perilous for U.S. forces in the region.
The sanctions seem to hurt them. But agree, IRGC (Quds force) is capable of striking US forces directly now.

Anyone else enjoying some كنافة ?

But will they? When push comes to shove?

Mega Gainz

They said they will if US slap on sanctions again or label them as terrorists

>oy vey they killed our soldiers, soon the will attack US mainland, let's defend by preemptive strike
>US collapses from overstretched military

Soo, you want accelerationism?

Those motherfuckers killed my GF's dad. We're doomed. He was our best commander.
Fucking jews man

vocaroo.com/i/s08X6Kf3o1fW

yeah i got confused.

you didn't answer my question

You know they will slap sanctions on Iran AND label them as terrorists.
WILL. THEY. ESCALATE. TO. WWIII?!

Yes, accelerationism is incredibly exciting

Just imagine the threads, /sg/ evolves into /ww3g/

NEW SOUTHFRONT

youtube.com/watch?v=_NucGUyqLhs

/WW3/ will be its own general.
/sg/ will be as it always was. The only difference is that /sg/ will be the Syria branch of /WW3/

Stop right there Syrian child!
*pang* *pang*

Well, fair enough.
As long as I still get my tendies I'D enjoy watching it unfold

you mother fucker. why am i not in that OP pic?

The whole world is in flames
>well how do we best organise our shitposting about it?

>mirrored picture
kek I was starting to read "bani... wtf"

Despite official denials from coalition, local sources say SDF are reinforcing defences around Raqqa and re-evaluating tactics, after losses
>twitter.com/sommervillebbc/status/887021065872048128

Meanwhile Turks screeching:
>twitter.com/anadoluagency/status/887028793235431426
It seems they're determined to get Rojava

You never bake bread

>namefags for 2 weeks
>guys we am I not famous
kys

i wish local shops suck at making it and the family will only make it in ramadan, i miss syrian pistachio kunaffa it's my favorite desert

Shitposting might be hard in a ww3 scenario

Priorities, Krautanon, Priorites

nice doubles
and no that isnt fucking knefeh(the k is not silent)

Only a world war could bring back to its former glory

Could bring Sup Forums back*

Are you for real?

>doesn't bake
>wants fame
yeah no
even i didn't add myself even though i did bake emergency and non emergency bread

Join ISIS m8 all the sweets you can eat ;^)

youtu.be/_NucGUyqLhs
NEW SOUTHFRONT

Jeez, try to think it through.
At the moment we have shitty proxy wars.
In a serious major conflict the warrign parties would nto be above of shutting down communication.
Especially on a website like here.
A serious WW3 is not something to get giddy about.

syrianews.cc/youtube-targeted-onslaught-rip-off/

relevant parts
>One main feature of monopoly is the ability to control the revenues and come up with ‘creative’ ideas to literally steal users. This is very much demonstrated by the new invention of YouTube under the guise ‘the content in your video(s) or video details may not be advertiser-friendly’.

>At the beginning, YouTube, along with other US based social media hosts and namely Facebook and Twitter, were bringing down our contents with excuses like ‘supporting dictatorship’, ‘hate speech against (peaceful al-Qaeda operatives)’ and upped to the next level when we started adding English subtitles to the exact same videos uploaded by al-Qaeda operatives and uploading them again to educate the world on what is really happening in the parallel world beyond the ‘fake establishment news’.

>The new then was the contents were against the community standards, which was a total surprise as we just repost the exact same videos only adding English subtitles then the contents showing ‘peaceful al-Qaeda operatives’ slaughter people with English subtitles. It’s very fine to show a group of ‘al-Qaeda peaceful activists’ behead someone if it’s displayed in Arabic, but when you add the English translation then it becomes ‘violent’..!

>Finally, the ‘intelligent’ people at YouTube have come up with a new reason and it’s the most ridiculous but they’re the monopoly and challenging them on it is quite a challenge for us. It’s this time: advertisers may not find the contents friendly..!

>In other words, some advertisers might not like the contents of the video and thus not support the contents. We’re very sure this same doesn’t apply on promoting ‘gay rights’, blasphemy, and any other divinely seen sins. We did see videos protesting these sins been taken off the host for being ‘against community standards’.

1/2

My NDF friends want to say hi

I'll have you guys know that if I were in Ghouta now UN could accuse me of using chem/biol weapons because my farts are deadly right now.

2/2
>How does YouTube (Google) display ads: [The video content + location + tags and keywords] combined with the viewer’s [location + keywords and tags + location] filters the type of ads displayed for the viewers on their screens. The same video viewed by a user in Sweden for instance, shows ads totally different than those shown to a viewer seeing the same video by a US viewer. It’s more viewers personal interests related weighed over the publisher’s content.

>Google collects its viewer’s information from all Google accessed mediums including contents of emails exchanged with a Gmail user, Blogger, comments on blogs or any comments on any social media account including user’s comments on Facebook, Twitter and other public reached comments, Google Translate, Drive, Play (Android apps), subscriptions to News and alerts, Maps, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Google Plus, Photos, and just any information Google can collect from voice recorded or words written or sites visited with a code written by Google on it.

>So, the contents are very irrelevant to the ‘advertisers’ opinions. It’s commercially based. Leading us to believe beyond any doubt that this recent onslaught rip off is merely a punishment politically biased, and a way to steal those small shared revenues that just for your information vary between $0.01 and $1.50 for a click on the ads appearing on the video clips, not for a view, by a repeat viewer or by a new viewer.

>Google previously tried to support further the ‘al-Qaeda peaceful activists’ cause by renaming sites in targeted countries like when they changed the name of Lake Assad in Syria to Syria Lake, and due to the absurdity of this step protested by activists like the complaints by the author of this post, they reverted to the correct name of this Lake, for instance. Now, can there be any way to revert this rip-off by YouTube?

hooktube.com/XAtDBpDW8-c

Since when is the WHO sending drugs to the Syrian civilians

>inb4 BRAPposting

the local recruitment center was molotoved before i could sign up.

I'm thinking of doing / sag / (South America General).
After all, things are heating up around here.

What do you think?

Lads, what happens when ISIS are gone and Assad gets gains; How can SDF hold an Arab population?

youtube.com/watch?v=9b-H7vzR95Y

SAA raping ISIS in the desert

Isn't it just a few occasional insurgent attacks down there
>t. someone who knows absolutely nothing about S. America.

I dont think there is enough interesting things going on there daily to make a general, but fuck it do what you want

Just saw this OC for the first time, is that me on the left?

not enough happenings
the only relevant place for a general is venezuela and not a lot of things happened recently
so don't bother

Are you the burger baker?
>If so, then yes.

Easy.

t. burger
ftfy
:^)

ebin please, this is /sg/, we have standards

Interesting.

WHY IS ISIS STILL IN CONTROL OVER A PHILLIPINO CITY!!!!
It feels like it has been at least a month since this started.

>hooktube.com/XAtDBpDW8-c
Thanks, that amde me angry.
>say that only few come from Syria
>don't mention subhumans from north africa

>experts say we need people for those jobs
>experts probably work to promote suppressing wages for more profit

>"refugees" only behave bad because local populace treats them bad - meme

itsallsotiresome.jpg

Only if you got regular posters,

I would like a general to only discuss world politics and geo-politics.

are you the å guy ?
if so yes

Yes, I am the burger baker.
Looks just like me!

what ?

Let's see what it is
>for kicks and gigles

We got a bunch of Syrians in the neighborhood. Went over to introduce myself but hit a wall of stench and turned back. Tried several times but i cant get past the stench, it smells like burning used toiletpaper or burning garbage.

I think they are smoking some kind of arab or eastern european cigarettes, the stench is overpowering. I just don't get why someone would abuse their body so much as to smoke those arab cigarettes, jeezus its a one way ticket to lungcancer and the coffin.

Do all arabs smoke this shit? just bought a house on the other side of town to not smell that awful horrible stench again.

Thåts me phåm. Thanks m8 saved.

WASTED

O-Ok Guys.

I'll be thinking better about it.

But thanks for the sincerity :3

Friendly reminder Google Ideas (now called Jigsaw) and Al-Jazeera teamed up to create a "Syrian defection tracker" to encourage more defections

If you dont know about this you should. some of it is documented in Hillary emails. one of the central figures was Jared Cohen, Google Ideas ceo AND Hillary advisor.

Ive posted about this before but I never see anyone talking about it so

>"When Jared [Cohen] and I went to Syria, it was because we knew that Syrian society was growing increasingly young (population will double in 17 years) and digital and that this was going to create disruptions in society that we could potential harness for our purposes."

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1626

SDF surrender when?

@MIG29
>New Map Update for South Raqqa CS + Sokjneh front note : The Advance in Raqqa CS which i talk about today , cant show in Map now ..

Apperantly this new huge secret advance is still kept secret
Leith retweeted previous yoshua tweet about it a few minutes ago
Any guess what it is?

As sincere as Temer.

Tomorrow at 12 o' clock at the local gay bar.

>New Map Update for South Raqqa CS + Sokjneh front

>note : The Advance in Raqqa CS which i talk about today , cant show in Map now

IT'S THE MASTER BAKER! HOW ARE YOU?

Very based.

Not how e-mails have been dismissed but contain some Geo-political nuggets

Euphrates river.

Zoom in and Enhance

2 months.

Tiger will be there to seal the deal if you know what I mean.