Will this fight start the race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGoXTyeDg1o
youtu.be/HzKTK0024kw
youtube.com/watch?v=ntCx08QLEf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What, a nigger and another nigger? Nope.

That nigger can't read

No one cares about the fight except low IQ retards.

can you not use that word dude? Smh.

For whites yes

why's that schwarza always wearing a TMNT sweatshirt???

If your American and not supporting Floyd your a disgrace, country is more important than race

Connor is a media cuck despite having made some "racist" remarks. It will not. Not by a long shot. Floyd is right wing republican himself and probably more racist or indifferent about it than Connor

just curious question

who will win in the ''real'' fight, mayweather or a average heavyweight boxer?

UFC rules or boxing?

nigger nigger nigger nigger

Civic nationalists everyone. Point and laugh at this cuck

No.

No but it would be pretty pathetic if it did,

free for all bruh.....

KO in the first round lol
whitey btfo!

i can't stand McGregors personality. He acts like an entitled 5 year old who's been poorly raised

No. The ufc always has their fighter say some minor racial provocation when the fight is black vs white. Tyrone woodley did the same thing when he fought wonderboy thompson. It's all a psyop being set up to humiliate the white man. Don't give it your energy. Just stream the fight.

>Will this fight start the race war?
Not until it's mentioned over and over in a cRap music video and portrayed as cool and trendy. Like how they made most women wannabe realty tv whores. Of course niggers are easier to control since they are even more attention needy than a chick with just daddy/attention issues.

I can only imagine that nigger will make mcgregor his bitch even more than Diaz.

I hope so.

I got $100 on both. If McGregor wins, I break even with a little extra gas money on top. If Mayweather takes it, that would be a decent payout. Gotta love the dipshits who get super specific with their bets, like Connor taking it in the first round.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Based potato nigger calling out jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGoXTyeDg1o

such a technical sequence, so much precision with diaz's transitions and how prevents conor from escaping the guillotine and the mount. also how me punches his chin into his elbow, fucking beautiful. so much shit happening that the untrained eye doesnt even see

I can only hope

mac should take him to the ground and pound

are you uncommon or rare? anyways, checked

Stephen Espinoza is mexican

Nigger on nigger homicide is already high.

This. Floyd loves Trump

Therefore I love Floyd

>I got $100 on both. If McGregor wins, I break even with a little extra gas money on top. If Mayweather takes it, that would be a decent payout.
Firstly, surely you mean the other way around

Secondly, this makes no sense. My bookie is offering 2/11 on Mayweather. Let's assume yours is the same - it can't be far off. Then you'd only make $118 back if Mayweather wins. Losing $82 from the bet you put on McGregor.

You're a moron. Your bookie would have to be offering at least evens on Mayweather and I guarantee that they are not. Unless you have placed this bet with a complete idiot.

I'm placing my money on the Jews.

Oh wait I've just realised you might have divided the $100 unevenly between them

In which case how much on each, and what odds?

if f it does, which it won't, those two couldn't care less. The only reason they do this shit is because of publicity and more money.

Neck yourself.

God I hope so.

Boxing. As much as I'm rooting for the opposite, McGregor is probably gonna lose.

Backing mcgregor but he can't win, hes an mma fighter, not a boxer.

mcgregor was completely gassed at that point too. I dont see how he is going to be able to go 12 rounds to be honest.

McGregor has no fucking chance and everyone knows it, race war would only start if the white guy could actually win

No. This nigger being found not guilty will start the race war.

>he's a civic nationalist

Burger on vacation, illegitimate. This country is full of poos and former slaves

This. nu/pol/ is fucking retarded.

The juden will prosper greatly.

Worst moment of my life

He might get extremely lucky, you never know

But also there could be more racial tensions around the build up and stuff, if Conor says something controversial, which he probably will. I mean they already managed to make racial tensions out of absolutely nothing, so why not again?

Fucking kys. There's no doubt that Floyd is the greatest of this generation, but no way am I supporting him over Connor.

takedowns/defenses and kicks require a shitload more energy than punches.
Mcgregor has had to juggle all of the tools of MMA with his energy. Now he only has to use and worry about 1 of those tools. On top of that, he's made Mayweather his bitch at every single presser. That WILL take a toll on Mayweather psychologically. I think he will surprise us.

>civic nationalist

Country without a race is literally just a company with a logo, language and laws.

you forgot the
>t.

>Mcgregor has had to juggle all of the tools of MMA with his energy. Now he only has to use and worry about 1 of those tools.
That's an interesting analysis on it.

>4oz gloves
bye Mayweather

McGregor is not a boxer, Mayweather will be dancing the whole time. I still am betting McGregor ko's

truuuuuuu

>choosing greedy shit talking potato kike over hard working american right winger

Okay. You literally can not say one bad thing about Floyd other than "hes a nigger."

>acts like a literal nigger
>is a literal nigger
>"tell me one bad thing about him othar than he's a nigger"

Yanks will be the first on the cross

>complains about nu-Sup Forums saying kikes are based while in the same image defending "muh based shitskin assad"
ALL muzzies, shitskins, and kikes must die you fucking newfaggot. Time for you to go ghost.

stop capitalizing it

>Country without a race is literally just a company
It's our company. Problem?

Sephardic Jew.

>a rigged sport fight starting anything other than playful bants

god how retard how are you Sup Forumslacks?

>He tattooed his own name on himself.
That's a new level of degeneracy.

I hope Connor wins but I don't think he has a chance. You don't get to be 49-0 on just luck. Floyd is too good. Either way, I think the winner gets to take on my man Shia LeBoeuf

He is even worse than a nigger, he is - may God pardon me - a Mick

>acts like a literal nigger
You have Floyd confused with Conor, potato nigger.

He has the IQ of probably 77, and is a notorious woman beater. Though I bet to you that is "based".

Now then, go post in the thread about the ugly cunt convincing her bf to kill himself saying you agree with her and that she should be awarded. You tan skinned 82 IQ inbred.

youtu.be/HzKTK0024kw

Unironically kill yourselves

Finn with the bänts

Its almost like he has fight a min-maxer with a well-rounded build without his full kit hmm really makes you think

"country is more important than race"

Never

>He has the IQ of probably 77
Proof?

>is a notorious woman beater
didn't Julius Evola write an entire book about why women should be treated as property

>You tan skinned 82 IQ inbred
100% anglo buddy, you shitblood germexicanigger southerner

Burger nigger genocide best day of my life

Execute NOW

Fuck it, I'm white and hope the nigger wins.

The nigger from America that is.

hahahaha

I agree we shouldn't use the word

youtube.com/watch?v=ntCx08QLEf8

>inbred wannabe irish vs nigger

top kek

Took the fight at short notice at a higher weight class with a different style of fighter than what he was training for. Won the rematch with full preparation. Would beat Nate again if there was a rubber match.

>all these kids getting pumped about this
>its just a big b8 match and McGregor will throw the match for money

Its a big setup to keep a dying sport alive and keep the boxing cartel running

You all saw how the nigs handled the Super Bowl right?

I can only imagine what this will cause.

Hands already wet Paddy?
Don't drope the potato

For your sake I hope you're just LARPing. Otherwise expect to hear it at least a few times most every thread.

>nigger on (potato) nigger violence

Ehh no.

I hate the arrogance of both of them.

American boxing and MMA is gay as fuck. Go watch Lethwei where Asians fight bare knuckle with prizes below 2 grand looking for honor and the glory of fighting.

I don't want to see some nigger have a slap fight with a potato for millions of dollars.

Conor recently got knocked out in sparring. He's a dead meat bum

Cool effect, like pillars

This

This it doesn't matter who you support Mayweather is going to win this. I honestly think this is all just to psyche Mayweather out and build hype for that payout.

t.american cuckold

>Tr*mp

stop

Sadly McGregor's fucked, this isn't MMA.

If Trump supported Maryweather in the fight would the libs lose their shit?

Mayweather will win but I hope McGregor fucking kills him

Just like what McGregor said, Hes going to his world.
It doesn't mean he'll win tho.

p*tato nig