You people SERIOUSLY don't think that jews are to be blamed everything, right?

You people SERIOUSLY don't think that jews are to be blamed everything, right?

It's just satire, right?

RIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/george-soros-bank-of-england.asp),
hitlerorchurchill.info
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising
jhi.pl/psj/Chmielnickiego_powstanie
youtube.com/watch?v=O2gDBzRhaaE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
youtu.be/hjE2sxCQ_rU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

no

not satire

>133986971

Fuck off kike

lurk more, fagface

Yes, it's satire. Many people here are Christians. They'd never dream of letting go of the Jew on a stick.

This is the land where all your wishes come true, so sure, why not

Lots of people throughout history agree with us though.

I unironically believe that the only thing jews are guilty of is being more intelligent than whites (for ashkenazi), and having a more studious culture that causes a feedback loop between genetics and environment that will only make them more and more intelligent

I have nothing against them otherwise and listen to every single ben shapiro podcast even though all his impersonations suck and don't make sense to me

Read the Culture of Critique then come back, faggot. You'll be praying for another Holocaust by page 50.

Jewish Penis

the jews are not even the Jews, thats how jewed you are

what even is jewish culture? they never made anything.

The Jews.

Just brainlets m8.

Putin is controlled opposition m8

The Jews are clearly not responsible for EVERYTHING. But, the Jew is not the friend to the Christian or Muslim. They promote Godlessness and Marxism and they make money via usury (which Christ found abhorrent).

Never trust a Jew

>You people SERIOUSLY don't think that jews are to be blamed everything, right?
Of course not, user. You aren't one of those people who seriously believes Jews are to be blamed for absolutely nothing, though, are you? Because that would make you just as stupid.

they made far more than anyone else considering their numbers. there are only 14 million jews globally, 0.2% of the world population. and yet they have won a huge amount of nobel prizes

in fact white supremacists usually use jewish accomplishments against them by saying they are "too" successful. jews are simply the least degenerate people in existence and we all should strive to be like them

Fuck off Big nosed cuck

All in all, the Jews use basic psychological tactics to influence society, manipulate economies, and all other aspects of your worthless fucking life.

the pic is fake
jews have never been expelled from poland

I'M JEWISH

Yea... satire...

Most of the things occur naturally but they certainly set seeds.

satire. they are only a big part of the problem, not the whole. not that they shouldn't be gassed, though/

Some edgy kids like to think that they hate the jews, but it's mostly just a big joke.
I mean, yeah, there are a few actual Nazis here and there, but they are no real threat. They will never leave their house, most likely.

White people have literally invaded every country on the damned planet so why should they be trusted?

didnt obama win a nobelprize of peace lmao

No of course not. This whole picture? Pure satire dude.

Yes Sup Forums is just satire.

Yeah the Jews control Putin, lol.

They must of done something right because everybodies immigrating to white countries.

Here, it's mostly twenty-somethings making absurd, contradictory accusations. Example: CNN is an organ of ZOG despite their unflattering opinion of Israel, and that Israel has denounced George Soros, and that George Soros broke the (((Bank of England))), a Rothschild institution, in 1992 (collainvestopedia.com/ask/answers/08/george-soros-bank-of-england.asp), and may have collaborated with the Nazis.

Haven't you heard of Poe's Law, user? Sup Forums is a perfect specimen of it.

This is now a Hitler vs Churchill thread.
Let's see who knows the most about our Fuhrer.

hitlerorchurchill.info

>who was Hitler

jew here

stay vigilant

Jews gave us a great system after WW2

We (usa) had 2/3 the worlds gold.

Jews convince USA to go away from gold standard. ( JFK's head explosion )

Now we are completely dependent on them and their banks.

it was all a ploy, now we are seeing the end-game..

Do they flip the burger over, exposing the burnt side as to cook the other uncooked side ? or just order chicken tenders ( new system )

>white people
Can Americans stop being stupid and realize that this phrase is only used in their country? If Europeans have conquered a large part of the world then the one thing you can trust in would be their capacity to do the above.

"Not all Jews"
That's satirical.

"Death to all Jews"
That's dead serious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising

Googled and found "Khmelnytsky Uprising."

From wikipedia :

"In Jewish history, the Uprising is known for the concomitant outrages against the Jews who, in their capacity as leaseholders (arendators) and being effectively in control of the commerce of the country,[4] were seen by the peasants as their immediate oppressors"

being anti Israel is pro jew because a Jewish homeland implies that Jews deserve leadership in a country as opposed to the entire earth

the elites uses the Jew as a scapegoat so we don't look their way

They aren't the only ones doing it,but there's too many coincideses for it to be ignored
Have you ever read the Jewish bible ?(not the Christian one)
Do you know about the LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION?
Ever heard of the mega Jew GORGE SORROS?

welcome to Sup Forums
you'll be confused and startled at first and flat out reject, after getting into news and books you'll make your own associations and start to doubt
then finally you get enlightened

getting killed != being expelled

Yes. Who owns the media? Jews Politicians? Jews. Banks? Jews. Whose promoting degeneracy and open borders? Jews. Who were the hated post ww2 Polish secret police? Jews.

I'm reading about South Africa/Rhodesia. I'm sure there's some jews behind that shit, some history that isn't written about or taught. Eg apparently part of the reason the boer republics were unacceptable and the anglo-boer wars happened was because boers were antisemtic

בואו נשפוט את כולנו

Incorrect.

israel is responsible because it's america's ally and gets us into wars with shitskins in the middle east

western jews are responsible for pushing degeneracy and generally wanting western europe to become mixed nations

>1655
Deluge, Swedes killed Jews in major cities

as for 1648
i highly recommend you read this
just be sure to google translate it
jhi.pl/psj/Chmielnickiego_powstanie

>jews are simply the least degenerate people in existence and we all should strive to be like them
Anyone who "strives to be like them" is immediately and viciously shamed as "racist". There's a reason Jewish people have a conservative culture yet broadcast smut and degeneracy to everyone else.

I'm actually not so sure we should strive to be like that. Seems immoral to me.

till the partition, and mid-war era Poland was most welcome to the Jews and catholic heretics

kinda opposite to what is happening now

6,000,000 satires

Wrong.

Someone post that graphic that shows how most major corporations are controlled by Jews.

The Jews are the force behind everything bad in my country. This isn't something I'm happy about. I never asked for this.

all the good jews converted to Christianity around 35 AD

or you can just watch the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=O2gDBzRhaaE

And this is why you are hated. Please stop complaining about it. You have brought antisemitism on yourself.

Just everything that they actually are behind, which is most of everything that sucks about Western/white civilization today.

>You people SERIOUSLY don't think that jews are to be blamed everything, right?

almost all the evils in the world can be traced back to the ubiquitous (((merchant meme))) and the cult of victimhood that this vile ideology spreads like a cancer.
When did greed become a virtue?
When was decided that all business must grow?
Who spreads this cult of victimhood?

as for 1712
the Jews were accused of murder and of them decided to convert to catholicism and testify against others

those who have been found guilty got executed and others were expelled from Sandomierz, but not from Commonwealth

Cool, but there's 10 times on that list where jews were expelled from polish territories for various reasons, so your claim that "jews have never been expelled from poland" is wrong.

Not every single thing, but if it were 10% of things it would be damning. Absolutely damning. Given their % of the population they should be invisible.

Christianity is the only religion to explicitly name the Jew, imbecile. Low-information retard.

You're here forever.

in 1775 Jews were encouraged to settle in whole Masovian Voivodeship but Warsaw

Jews in two districts in Warsaw had their houses and goods confiscated, dunno why it happened, i cant explain that

It's more nuanced than it looks. That's kind of why it works. It's obviously fake-as-it-is, but there's something there that reeks if people notice it. So there's layers to this onion, and people cry when you cut them.

"The Jews" is what Sup Forums can bring itself to say when it can't manage to admit it's shilling for a slavery system that impoverishes 99% of humanity so the other 1% can buy organic condoms.

never heard of this before. thanks for the find.

first of all, it's not 10 times
secondly, the ones i havent written of are all about Jews getting expelled from certain cities, not Poland or Commnowealth itself

therefore, the claim that Jews were ever expelled from Poland is fake

see this

Israeli Jews != diaspora Jews

What is this your first day on /lol/ you fucking faggot?

oh wow, Darkness really put on some weight

Sup Forums is a degenerate shithole full of loosers and freaks. Dont take any of the shit here for real, especially not that jew conspiracy thing. There's nothing to it

Hi jew, nice flag you got there....

also

Big jew conspiracy DEBUNKED:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

this.

They have put their noses in many thnigs wrong with the world today, but no they are not to be blamed for everything. Quite a few fuckups are entirely caused by whites.

I treat it as satire. I can't tell if everyone else is just being ironic or not.

Absolutely

Hitler got convinced of the Jew Conspiracy, eventually leading to the Holocaust

>believing in the lolohoax
Germany died in 1945

Here's one of those low-IQ types who can't let go of the Jew on the stick and his slave morality. He evidently has a very weak mind and is an emotional infant.

It's only a small number of Jews who are fucking everyone and who actually do intend to take over the world. Most Jews aren't in on it. Talmudic Jews are racial supremacists, though.

How many times do you have to investigate something sinister and find that as soon as you pull the curtain back there's a jew behind it before you start to realize, "holy fuck, the jew is actually terrible?"

They are a tribe. Maybe not every Jew is in on it, but they all know each other and support each other.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

Then burn down a rapefugee center.

There is DEFINITELY a jewish conspiracy but it doesn't involve all jews. It involves the jews in media, in leadership in Israel, banking, and lobbying/political organizations in US and Europe. But the only way to be sure is to kill them all.

אמא שלך היא שיקסה

youtu.be/hjE2sxCQ_rU

Gentiles are the new Chosen people :)
Jews are Synagogue of Satan, and going to hell.