Listen up you fucking autists, /r9k/ shitposters, Stormfront...

Listen up you fucking autists, /r9k/ shitposters, Stormfront, and all you other faggots that inject divide/conquer shit into the Right. Just stop. Let the left eat themselves. Nobody wants to be part of a movement of ONLY pissed off males, women validate your movement and make it more welcoming to other women and normie fucks. Quit playing divide and conquer because you hate women, they are a necessity if you want a Conservative/Right wing growth spurt, regardless if you're White Nationalist, CiviCuck, Libertarian, etc...Put your bitter narcissism aside for the greater good of growing the anti Left/SJW movement. Embrace the newbs. For the love of fuck this isn't a He Man Woman Hater's Club, regardless if you like Lauren Southern or others, they are vital to the Right so we don't end up looking like MGTOW. That is All

TL;DR: quit playing divide and conquer nobody wants a movement full of dicks and bitter autists, women are necessary to grow the movement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
archive.is/QH0iT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wont work op

not everyone is so personally delusional that they will pretend that women belong in politics because muh validation even if theyre inferior

i cant say i agree with any of you fags but i can respect their conviction and integrity, unlike your jewery

Go away you Jewish shill. Lauren Southern, just like all women "in" the Alt-Right, are e-celeb whores who only want money and aren't white (she's a kike).
Women have no place on the alt right, and we cannot sabatoge our ideology by allowing sluts into our ranks. If you support any women currently in the movement, go to >>>/gaschamber/

This is why women shouldn't have rights, they say shit like this

Lauren deserves my bic

Growing sentiment/hate against the SJW Left is the first step. It's the only thing that matters right now. The Left is wounded, and fracturing. People can't be so caught in their own personal bullshit to ignore this. The Jewish Question, white identity, etc...that can come later. Right Now tho it would be absolutely criminal to push anyone away for petty personal beliefs or because of some MGTOW hate of women. We need women. Nobody wants to be in a group comprised solely of bitter dudes...Fact

Holy fuck you guys are fast, got the keywords down and everything. Also try mix your posts up a little they are too obvious

Truth

waste

wasted

>tfw 2 lazy 2 check

>We need women
KEKE has spoken

Here kids is what we call a shill. Lauren is not Jewish at all.

I have a cock/balls faggot
Go to >>>>/MGTOW/ to jerk off in each other's palms for the rest of your life. I sure as fuck don't wanna be part of an all male movement, you'd gain more traction with a Panzer in Russia circa 1942

Agreed. Newfags will either integrate or leave. I'm all about the ethno-state, which is a completely 180 from my previous views. I can tell some of these people are already tasting the redpill.

This is a Psy-Op by leftist Jews. Sage and report these threads.

archive.is/QH0iT
archive.is/QH0iT
archive.is/QH0iT

^ plebbit shills identified.

And this r9k faggot can go back to his own board too.

I'm a normie woman and your argument is invalid because the board culture is designed to keep retards like you out. Anyone that matters and are needed already sees this. Dumbing down everything will make everything stupid. Go back and be a useful idiot.

Don't you have some based black men to linch?
Besides this is the inner workings... Outside we present a united nice and tiddy front. See this faggot

Thank you OP. I keep seeing "Lauren is a dirty Kike" threads, and there's been one Finnish dude defending her against hoards of haters in all of them.

Thanks for the bump fisho breath

>Everything is a shill thread

>this cunt gets an AK but I cant.
Thanks a fucking lot canada.
Shes got shit taste in guns anyway.
Fuck you canada I really hate you.

Women follow men.
Cucks follow women.
Ass up face down that is a womans role in the great replacement.

Fuck off shill, go to Reddit and peddle this bullshit where it belongs, faggot

Eternal Finn watcher on the pol wall blowing the fuck out of all the shills. Not that they really need BTF anyone with half a brain can see the obvious false consensus they are trying to build about Lauren. They spam the same copy paste bullsht every thread

Get the fuck out cuntroast

agreed. but im not quite sure she even had ideas on how to outreach to other women.

Checked for truth you dirty cuck bastard

Its a cz858 not an AK
She's/It's a Jew not a Canadian

"Your children are my children." JQ v1.0.1s

Looks like I just breached the JQ contract!

Not my children!

I love how the (((redditors))) continue with their divide & conquer attempts...

I'm a conservative nationalist white woman, and have only slept with one white man, and I am still with them. You will never have a gf hanging out on Sup Forums all day. Go get a job you lazy fat fuck.

>Mongoloid face
>vz 58
>Magazine pinned to five rounds

Reminder that if you want an All Male movement you belong in /LGBT/ or /r9k/. Thanks

She is not Jewish at all you lying cocksucker.

If you're thinking about the well being of children born from parent you've never met.

You're a pedo.

>dem digits

>I'm a conservative nationalist white woman
Liar. with the other fatties.

She's not PERFECT but she's good for us and is almost /OURGAL/. Stop crying because she won't fuck you, be happy that she is making "far right" ideas more palatable and acceptable.

>you're going to have to try harder than that, user

This guy gets it.

Thanks for bumping the thread with an irrelevant comment. Here's your (You).

>she saved the thumbnail
Ok there's no doubt in my mind you're a female now

6 months of Trump and OP is still a faggot

Wasn't trying at all, you beta orbiting bitch.

She's leveraging her pus pus and titties tight little ass for attention/cash.
She just got BTFO on RT because she has no opinions and refusing to name the Jew because of muh career

But she isn't far right.

If you all want to be sexually frustrated and trapped with a wall between you and your opposing gender than by all means, perpetuate this globalist endeavor.

I on the other hand actually go out and meet people.

By the way you forgot shills, whose job is to make /r9k/ seems 4x the population it really is.

>We need women

I hope Lauren lets you hoverhand her for that valiant defense of m'lady.

Unfortunately for you, the moment she gets fucked just right, she will adopt the ideology of whoever dicked her and you just handed the left a massive win.

>posting shill pics made by this guy

You're a moron.

Oh yea, we definitely need more alt-lite liars derailing important issues.

Oh my, it's the Fingol.

Talking about whites being replaced is far right stuff in the current atmosphere. Mainstream right-wing people pretend like race doesn't even exist.

White nationalism is non-negotiable. I can tolerate literally anything else, even NazBol faggots, if it preserves my race.
Genetics, once lost, can never be recovered. Politics can and does change with time.

Couldn't possibly agree more

ITT:

Im actually posting on a shitty mobile the reduces the quality of all data that it transfers, so pictures get ungiffed and shrink. Thanks cricket.

Is this another meeting of supreme gentlemen?

Doesn't matter. She grows the movement more than any of these bitter autists

It's true women validate the movement, make it more visible/viable. Like I said nobody wants to be part of an all male movement, it looks pitiful and gives the appearance you can't attract females to your convictions, which in turn makes your movement look weak.

Yeah no, you just saved the thumbnail because you're an idiot.

Tits or GTFO.

No it isn't. That solidly left-wing kike Sam Harris even mentions white replacement and says immigration of Muslims into Europe should be restricted.

Let me know when Lauren advocates the return of segregation, the repeal of the civil rights act, the expulsion of Jews in all non-Jewish lands, and the mass deportation of non-whites in North America.

(((Sup Forums)))
(((globalism)))
((()))
(((Lauren Southern)))

Hi Lauren, are you worried about patreon shekels drying up?

Women ruin everything, don't let them in the movement, you will regret it.

t. former video game fan

It's a meeting of alt-lite beta orbiters and their tormentors, just like every Lauren Southern thread. It's getting rather comfy, frankly.

this

Just admit you saved the thumbnail what kind of excuse is that you just called yourself a poorfag for no being able to afford a decent phone

Like I said, she will attract a massive audience, and then the moment it's no longer profitable or a strong man in her life has a different opinion, she will drop it and it will discredit the movement. It's a great strat in the short term and a terrible one in the long term. She's 22. The probability of her believing the same things at 30 is astronomically low.

I agree, they do.

>She grows the movement more than any of these bitter autists

Prove it.

Alt-kik. right is an aryan resistance movement

Frivolous vapid superficial woman. There's a reason we build schools for little girls in Afghanistan WOMEN ARE A RACES WEAKEST LINK. Jewish feminism guarantees her right to pull her tiny jean shorts up her pussy for the attention getting camel toe.
Only idiots listen to Jewish women LARPing white nationalist.

Go die

>why do you keep calling me jewish, user?

>You will never have a gf hanging out on Sup Forums all day.
No I got two then a few fuck buddys.
You women are easy.

Ok? The other side of that would be that exact same image saying REEEEE ATTENTION WHORES GET OUT OUR MOVEMENT. Really wish /r9k/ and Stormfront would stop co opting and shitting on anything with a female, it looks really fucking pathetic. And I'm saying this as someone who questions the Holohaux and questions the Jewish thing. The JQ is bigger than any issue we face, and if you can't put aside your personal hate of women to further expand upon the actual issues we face, then I don't want any part of that level of narcissism

Tits, timestamp or gtfo

All these pop up within the space of 1 minute. Here come the shills

She's capitalizing on good lucks and political intelligence, that's wifey material, except she chose to wife the world instead.

I am a poor fag. Nothing wrong with that if you're content with life, and live below your means. I don't recall saveing a thumbnail, if I did it was a mistake on my part. My bad, I'll be sure to post more quality pictures later.

>smug
>sips coffee.
No she looks like a cunt.

>it looks really fucking pathetic.

Not nearly as pathetic as you white knights look. Which is a serious problem. There are a lot of men that don't want to be associated with you losers.

You're being totally disingenuous, no mainstream politician approaches the issue of race. Not even supposed fascists like Le Pen.

>that's mean user, you shouldn't say things like that

>Make eceleb thread
>People chastise you for eceleb worship
>"They must all be shills OMG"

>Like I said nobody wants to be part of an all male movement,
Fuck off and stop telling people what they want.
You dont know me.

Name the Jew or you're just a LARPing vagoo

(you) deserve stomach cancer for posting e-celeb bullshit

SAGE

>It's the pirate flag lauren poster
Fuck off dickhead

Just like milo, oh wait, he actually got forgotten, but the movement has spread thanks to him.

I hope he appreciate the joke, when he got burned on a stake. It makes me think of the half-Jewish actor, who helped Hitler to speech.

These Yui, you fucking autist.

Go away Lauren you will die childless and alone.

Have you ever turned a bitch who was Asexual? Compared to them, all bitches are easy without just straight up raping them.

>I am a poorfag
Yet 2 posts ago you were telling me to get a job. You're obviously a fucking NEET is you can't even afford a decent phone

Because they want to divide us Lauren