Bill Nye 'Sexual Preference" episode nominated for Emmy

dailycaller.com/2017/07/15/bill-nye-gets-emmy-nomination-for-sexual-spectrum-episode/

From the episode:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs

Press 'F' to pay respects to Western culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tBl8GYWkSm0
dailywire.com/news/13954/9-reasons-you-shouldnt-listen-bill-nye-about-aaron-bandler#
teenvogue.com/story/video-shows-toddlers-understand-consent
archive.is/gHvPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hm, guess I'll just take a dump, record it, add lyrics about how men sucks, then post in online

How much money do you get from an Emmy?

FFFFFFFFF

Bullshit aside...this is so goddamn cringey.

F

This IS Western culture.

degeneracy

Bill Nye deserved an emmy, really the only people who hated his show were uneducated rednecks, and frankly those people are already boycotting hollywood.

You heard that right, it takes a brain to understand science, it is constantly evolving and frankly people in red states just don't quite understand science and never will.

I predict Bill to sweep all of the emmys that he has a chance at, his show got people talking and thats where education starts. (unless you are a redneck)

>this guy actually takes himself serious

bill nye the sellout guy!

Nominated by and voted for by the same types of cunts who made it and push it elsewhere. No surprise. Only gutter-level normies care about such trivial serf-serving awards.

Actually you are the sell out. His opinion changed when more science came out to change his previously wrong conclusion that gender was determined at birth.

Who is it that refuses to change their outlook on things based on new facts? It is you norway, you are the sellout.

Some girls have penises, deal with it.

you gotta work harder than that, shill

lmao, as if appealing to emotion with a music video is comparable to a scientific explanation, common, you're helping me out here, they don't pay you for that, do they?

What fucking science? Seriously link one fucking study. It's the "science" of people wanting attention and finding a really easy way to get it.

Noone pays me, I come here because I see so much fake news and shilling from Russians that I need to post.

Nice try shill.

He used a music video so Sup Forums could keep up, conservatives have always held us back.

They should pay you. The rate is probs alright for a retard of your calibre.

Trying too hard or literally 12yr old

MY JEW JUNK, IS SO OH OH OH

i took a shit once, completely forgot about it until i read this, I'd love to take another one sometime

sorry for the blog post

I hope for your sake that this is a lie, if not you're fucking sad mate

It is amusing to watch all of you faggots get triggered.

It was dead long before now, we are just seeing the final embers be snuffed out underfoot.

>((((emmy))))

Who gives a shit about this at all?

If you could release an ethnic bio-weapon targeting all Jews, would you do it?

youtu.be/tBl8GYWkSm0 remastered

Yes.

>Watcing the televised jew

It's like a closed loop of virtue signalling retards. Eventually they'll only make movies and tv shows watched by other liberal white journalists.

Things WILL change for the west, it's guaranteed. You can't ignore history. Things are going to repeat.

I've seen it many times and I always lose it at the autistic asian DJ.

No if you have a penis you're a man. And you're still a man if you cut it off but now also a subhuman. Mental illnesses need treatment not encouragment.

omg they're not even trying to pretend it's for "very high quality and coincidentally ultra liberal" material. you just get an ugly rhythmless freak to sing about how there's more than 2 genders and you're branded "brilliant". this is the beginning of their fall. even normies would figure this shit out.

of course it is! BECAUSE YOU/WE MORONS FELL FOR THE BAIT! They wanted to Trigger Republican and The Right and now they'll take it all the way to BEST FEATURED PRESENTATION SINCE THE BEGINNING OF CINEMA

f

GF humans but not really

In other news Sup Forums awards Bill Nye for his effarts

>straw
>man
>b8

Cant believe this guy taught me science in school, how am I suppose to live knowing everything I was told is a lie and we live in insane brainwashed semi conscious culture.

WEIMERICA

4th Reich soon

Can you tell me which "SCIENCE" degree this Bill Nyle character has that everyone should take him seriously at his word? I would look it up, but I don't have brain for science

engineer...mechanical engineer, I do believe...

Good. Even the normies on reddit hated that episode. If it wins an Emmy, it will show the sheep what a depraved heap of garbage they've been eating while being told it is gourmet cuisine.

I have never seen such a disgusting, perverse, abominal display. It literally makes me want to vomit. All those people need to be in jail. Everyone of them. And that woman singing was vile as hell. And if bill nye doesn't enjoy pizza on a regular basis, then i don't know who does.

We are the new Babylon my fellow 4 channers. The USA is ground zero for every disgusting faggot, muslim loving, nigger loving, pedo loving spectacle imaginable.

And the audacity of then nominating it for an emmy? I guess it just goes to show that the hollywood cabal is ready to take it to the next faggot level.

NEWS FLASH:
degenerates promote degeneracy.
Who gives a fuck what the fucking kikes do in their free time. award shows are a fucking jew circle jerk.

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Rachel Bloom is an old hand at degenerate music videos....just look up ANY of her music videos....

Yup, like it or not.

then all this is a lie, right? dailywire.com/news/13954/9-reasons-you-shouldnt-listen-bill-nye-about-aaron-bandler#

A fucking bachelor in mechanical engineering aka not a scientist anywhere in the world. /sci/ was right all along. Engineers are fucking faggots.

social sciences aren't real sciences

NEED MOAR BLECHe

those comments.

Generation Zyklon in action folks.

>when the bull gets prepped

NO. FUCKING. WAY. This video is literally the essence of cringe. Watching it actually made me angry in the most literal sense. I almost threw my fucking PC out the window when at the end of the song he goes up to that cunt and says something like "you just said all the right things" OH MY FUCKING GOD THINKING OF IT AGAIN IS MAKING ME FUCKING TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Pence shows up at this superbowl for gays and uses his laser eyes to incinerate Nye (and everyone in this god forsaken video)

>(((hollywood cabal)))

FTFY

Have we lost the good fight?

That's basically the only reassuring aspect to this.

how the FUCKKK does that even happen

>shill
>shill
has this word lost meaning to you faggots?

even reddit won't defend this

Don't be so sure.....this is the kind of video that rockets to the front page and then has positive comments brigaded to the top.

No, reddit used to love the guy, and now he is basically a meme used to gain karma and upvotes because is the trend.

>sex how you want, it's your goddamn right

What about with children? Remember, even toddlers can understand consent so you can't say they can't do that.

teenvogue.com/story/video-shows-toddlers-understand-consent

Top tier gave me a chuckle!

O my.. an actual retard who thinks russia has to spend money for pol to be pol... I feel so bad for you.

This is all just the Jews circle jerking.

bill is the literal definition of cuck, or would be if he wasn't a fag

His boyfriend is the gay AI doctor from ST: Voyager

PLS ARCHIVE YOUR SHIT OP
archive.is/gHvPo

>anti-body shaming (singer is obese and appears to have emphysema)
>pro-gay
>pro-trans
>includes at least 1 ethnic
>singer is Jewish
>Nye represents the ability of older generations to respect new ideas
What's the problem? This is Nobel prize level material.

Don't we want this to win an Emmy?
If the single most hated episode of leftist propaganda gets an Emmy it'd be a massive redpill

Award shows are all garbage, dude. It's just them awarding other thems... Know what I mean?

We have to find a way to make this win.

(you)

Ironic faggotry is still faggotry, faggot. "It was just a prank, bro!" will not save you from the rope.

at the end Bill Nye hugs every girl and purposely avoids the faggot. i think someone might be homophobic.

This.

Don't forget what Sup Forums is at it's heart.
Shit-stirrers.

>how am I suppose to live knowing everything I was told is a lie and we live in insane brainwashed semi conscious culture.

You're supposed to take a few months to go over all the major things you were taught throughout your (((education))) and figure out which of it was lies and which of it was true (hint: it was mostly lies). Then you're going to think about what their motive was for feeding you the particular lies they fed you. Once you've done that, you'll be in a position to take advantage of your bleaker, but more truthful understanding of the world in order to get back at the people and the system that almost succeeded at brainwashing you. We'll be waiting for you then.

brrraAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAppプ

Devaluing all of the awards and institutions should lead to a type of white flight where we come up with new awards and institutions. Why hasn't this happened yet?

sorry was there a major shift in humanity that has led to a surplus of anything deviating from XX XY?
anything that is statistically insignificant is abnormal by its very definition
what you have today and subscribe to is a "gender theory"

it is opinion
it does not change objective science
you disgusting vapid idiot

don't call it a grave

>Jews awarding other Jews with an (((Emmy)))

BECAUSE MY SEX JUNK
I SO OH OH NOMINATED GOT AN EMMY

Would you turn down that amount of money?

>The state of Nye and Science information

>tfw when Nathan Barley wasn't anywhere close to the insanity that would follow it's prescient premise.

>implying any of those ideas are worth respecting